ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 54
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Breeland Speaks Thread*****
Simply Red 07:08 PM 04-27-2018
We have to post this - every sack BS gets

[Reply]
petegz28 07:08 PM 04-27-2018
Regardless of how sexy the skill positions are....this game is still won at the line. Our pass rush was fucking non-existent last season. If we did get a sack it was because the other team fucked up, not because we were good.

The best CB's in the league aren't covering guys for 7 or 8 seconds in this league on a consistent basis.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:11 PM 04-27-2018
Basing it off the Miss St. game, the kid does diagnose plays well in space with hustle hence the Tamba comparison.

Though the kid does get caught up in the wash at times of if he doesn't get the initial push at a sideline choke point.

From that video, he seems like a rotational player with versatility LB/DL
[Reply]
petegz28 07:14 PM 04-27-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Basing it off the Miss St. game, the kid does diagnose plays well in space with hustle hence the Tamba comparison.

Though the kid does get caught up in the wash at times of if he doesn't get the initial push at a sideline choke point.

From that video, he seems like a rotational player with versatility LB/DL
I saw a breakdown that said he has shit for technique. So what I take from that is, you are seeing raw talent and instinct. NFL Coaches will teach him the technique. He has very long arms for a man his size.

If he can get the edge or get a strong bull rush, I see a lot of tipped balls or grabbed arms coming which should lead to a lot of incomplete passes, picks and fumbles.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:17 PM 04-27-2018
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I saw a breakdown that said he has shit for technique. So what I take from that is, you are seeing raw talent and instinct. NFL Coaches will teach him the technique. He has very long arms for a man his size.

If he can get the edge or get a strong bull rush, I see a lot of tipped balls or grabbed arms coming which should lead to a lot of incomplete passes, picks and fumbles.
I see elements of Chris Jones - wonder if he's hung as nicely?
[Reply]
petegz28 07:18 PM 04-27-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I see elements of Chris Jones - wonder if he's hung as nicely?
I hear he is not as wide but has better stamina.....:-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:19 PM 04-27-2018
I hear he is not as wide but has better stamina.....:-)
:-)`
`
[Reply]
KC Hawks 07:22 PM 04-27-2018
wbf
[Reply]
kccrow 07:22 PM 04-27-2018
Veach obviously thought someone wanted Speaks before 54 or he wouldn't have made the deal. That's all that really matters. I'd suspect the team that really wanted him was the Chargers.

We got a good player folks... Not sure why everyone's panties are in a bunch. It wasn't a CB, but it didn't HAVE to be a CB... Fuck.
[Reply]
Coach 07:32 PM 04-27-2018
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Veach obviously thought someone wanted Speaks before 54 or he wouldn't have made the deal. That's all that really matters. I'd suspect the team that really wanted him was the Chargers.

We got a good player folks... Not sure why everyone's panties are in a bunch. It wasn't a CB, but it didn't HAVE to be a CB... Fuck.
I just wish most of them would think for a minute that Pittsburgh selected a 6th round talent, on their first round selection.

That was bad.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:34 PM 04-27-2018
Originally Posted by Coach:
I just wish most of them would think for a minute that Pittsburgh selected a 6th round talent, on their first round selection.

That was bad.
Only if he turns out to be a 6th round talent........
[Reply]
Coach 07:35 PM 04-27-2018
Only if he turns out to be a 6th round talent........
Time will tell, but I'm not optimistic that he's a 1st round talent.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:36 PM 04-27-2018
Originally Posted by Coach:
Time will tell, but I'm not optimistic that he's a 1st round talent.
Probably not, but was just saying.....
[Reply]
petegz28 07:23 PM 04-27-2018
Keep in mind we have been told that Sutton is going to more of a penetrating defense with the DL.

I for one will always take someone who can get into the backfield over someone who can cover downfield.

Again, a good pass rush makes an average secondary a good secondary.

A great secondary rarely covers for a shit pass rush.
[Reply]
O.city 07:27 PM 04-27-2018
I have no idea about this guy, have been having cocktails playing g golf all day so I’m going with

It’s a good pick
[Reply]
Page 9 of 54
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up