ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Return on investment for Rodgers is...
Nickhead 01:13 AM 09-12-2023
$18,512,500 per play. Holy hell this man ruins everything he touches :-)

it's either that or he is Robin Hood and going to hand out all his rapings from the NFL after his career is over. :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:41 PM 06-11-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
But his problem goes much deeper than just the physical side of things, IMO

Dude has had ALL of this time off and away from football other than the rehab process... plenty of time for sensory depravation retreats, hanging out with Bobby Kennedy talking politics, doing shrooms and going on holistic chakra building out of body experiences to other planes of existence or whatever the fuck it is he does, lol

He destroyed the morale of that team going down so early last year as the brand new savior, and now that he has a chance to step up as a genuine leader chomping at the bit for another shot at showing them how to win... he skips minicamp

His arrogance is off the charts, truly thinks he can just show up and flip a switch

The guy is an epic jackoff, he simply doesn't get it and never will

Maybe. And saying that AR "destroyed the morale of the Jets," is going a bit far, imo. It's not like he planned on tearing his ACL. Really it's more appropriate to say that NYJ didn't do their due diligence as far as keeping AR safe behind their shitty OL.

But I read earlier today that Saleh said that he and Aaron had talked about his missing today, that Saleh was aware that AR was going to be absent today. Didn't sound like a big deal.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:51 PM 06-11-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Maybe. And saying that AR "destroyed the morale of the Jets," is going a bit far, imo. It's not like he planned on tearing his ACL. Really it's more appropriate to say that NYJ didn't do their due diligence as far as keeping AR safe behind their shitty OL.

But I read earlier today that Saleh said that he and Aaron had talked about his missing today, that Saleh was aware that AR was going to be absent today. Didn't sound like a big deal.
No of course he didn't go down like that on purpose, thats not what I'm saying... just that he now has a chance to start fresh, and is probably blowing it

Is it just a one day absence?

If so thats forgivable, but thats not exactly how it read in a yahoo article just 10 minutes or so ago... either way I'm just not a fan, he has all the tools no question, but he'd rather put his feet up on the desk and get a B instead of acing it IMHO
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:59 PM 06-11-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
No of course he didn't go down like that on purpose, thats not what I'm saying... just that he now has a chance to start fresh, and is probably blowing it

Is it just a one day absence?

If so thats forgivable, but thats not exactly how it read in a yahoo article just 10 minutes or so ago... either way I'm just not a fan, he has all the tools no question, but he'd rather put his feet up on the desk and get a B instead of acing it IMHO

Yeah, the article I read didn't seem to be exact about how long the absence would actually be. I got the impression we were talking about a day or two.

But Rodgers did participate in OTAs, and apparently worked out with some of his WRs beforehand. Anyway, we'll see how it shakes out for NYJ and Aaron. Still think everything really hinges on that OL.
[Reply]
scho63 07:41 PM 06-11-2024
Dude definitely marches to the beat of his own drum, not the best for a team sport.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:17 AM 06-12-2024

Uhhhh.....it was an unexcused absence. He's being fined $101k. That might be a big deal. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 07:20 AM 06-12-2024
I don't understand how (or why) you schedule something when I'm sure mini camp was already schedule months in advance. You couldn't schedule around mini camp?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:22 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I don't understand how (or why) you schedule something when I'm sure mini camp was already schedule months in advance. You couldn't schedule around mini camp?
A huge part of the reason he has only 1 title. Just doesn't give a fuck about any one but himself
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:24 AM 06-12-2024
Meh. There’s clips of him from OTAs; his arm and mobility look fine. Jets fans need to pray that their OL is actually functional.
He's cooked. I just told you that
[Reply]
Gravedigger 07:25 AM 06-12-2024
Yeah the only thing he's proven for over a decade is that he can lose in the NFC Championship game. If he goes out to injury again, then his career is done, nobody should touch him with a ten foot pole, the Jets were desperate because of their last mistake in Zach Wilson so I guess I get it, but it backfired historically for them and anything outside of the AFC Championship game for them is just a waste of money and time at this point. Good luck Jets.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:28 AM 06-12-2024

Colin Cowherd reports Aaron Rodgers is on "vacation" overseas this week, which is why he missed Jets mandatory minicamp:

"This is sort of what you would expect. Impulsive owner, new GM, coach with a losing record, prickly, older, at times arrogant, disconnected quarterback." pic.twitter.com/8VwjqGiDql

— Awful Announcing (@awfulannouncing) June 12, 2024

[Reply]
New World Order 11:30 AM 06-12-2024
Jets have so much tension built up it feels like they’re going to spontaneously combust
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:35 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
OK, yeah, that’s not a good look.

This fucker couldn’t smash tons of E in Ibiza literally anytime between January and May? Lol.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:37 AM 06-12-2024
He probably just doesn't want to do it.

I've heard lots of older players say, I'd still like to play it's all the practicing I'm tired of.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:37 AM 06-12-2024
Can any of you imagine Mahomes ever pulling a stunt like this?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:44 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Can any of you imagine Mahomes ever pulling a stunt like this?
If he's 42 on a team that has never won anything that is obviously in desperation mode...maybe.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up