ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WR Zay Jones scheduled to visit the Chiefs on Thursday [signed with Arizona]
BigRedChief 05:13 PM 05-09-2024
I know it’s not the same level as being spotted at the Home Depot in Olathe but still…..

Zay Jones has officially been spotted at the Cheesecake Factory here in KC. This is a good sign. ��#chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/2OvjLNDJxq

— All Chief'd Up! (@AllChiefdUp) May 9, 2024

[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 05:22 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I know it’s not the same level as being spotted at the Home Depot in Olathe but still…..

bruh, the image is from TripAdvisor :-)

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Location..._Missouri.html

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/me...elebration.jpg
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:32 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
bruh, the image is from TripAdvisor :-)

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Location..._Missouri.html

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/me...elebration.jpg
talk to those podcast guys, not my tweet. How in the hell are we supposed to check podcast guys tweets?
[Reply]
-King- 05:42 PM 05-09-2024

So did you think he was one of those 4 women? Or how didn't this picture set off your satire alarm?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:47 PM 05-09-2024
He was spotted at the put your name on a log place. And ordered a SEAN PAYTON IS A TWAT in flowering dogwood
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:11 PM 05-09-2024
He wasn't IN the cheesecake factory, he was OUTSIDE it.

You know, like Baker
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 06:21 PM 05-09-2024
talk to those podcast guys, not my tweet. How in the hell are we supposed to check podcast guys tweets?
Originally Posted by -King-:
So did you think he was one of those 4 women? Or how didn't this picture set off your satire alarm?
lol they said so themselves tho...just having fun bro :-)

No. This tweet is a long running joke about every free agent being spotted at the Cheesecake Factory. 🤣

— All Chief'd Up! (@AllChiefdUp)
May 9, 2024

[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:36 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
lol they said so themselves tho...just having fun bro :-)

lololol
[Reply]
cmh6476 06:50 PM 05-09-2024
Dude should pick a better kc restaurant than the cheesecake factory
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:55 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
Dude should pick a better kc restaurant than the cheesecake factory
Yeah, like In-A-Tub
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:00 PM 05-09-2024
An hour ago

“The conversations have been very productive. There is a good chance that something could happen. He is still in the building.”

@ByNateTaylor talking about Zay Jones’ visit with the #Chiefs today on @KCSportsNetwork.@ChiefsInsider @TalkPrimeTime

— Chiefs Blitz (@ChiefsBlitz) May 9, 2024

[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:19 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
An hour ago

Lock the doors and don’t let him leave
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:56 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
An hour ago

Nate Taylor knows jack and shit about what is going on inside the franchise. He's a wannabe Terez Paylor, but doesn't have any of the relationships Terez had. It's embarrassing how consistently wrong the guy is.

Lmao, my favorite part is that he @ Clay's ex lover.
[Reply]
nychief 07:04 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Nate Taylor knows jack and shit about what is going on inside the franchise. He's a wannabe Terez Paylor, but doesn't have any of the relationships Terez had. It's embarrassing how consistently wrong the guy is.

Lmao, my favorite part is that he @ Clay's ex lover.

This is bad take. Taylor is well sourced and has been on this beat for years... for the Athletic/Times.
[Reply]
wazu 07:09 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by nychief:
This is bad take. Taylor is well sourced and has been on this beat for years... for the Athletic/Times.
I honestly don't know that much about how well all these people are sourced. Generally guys like Nate Taylor and Pete Sweeney and such seem to be trying to provide information accurately as far as I can tell. After being stuck with Adam Teicher for years, it's a pretty low bar they have to clear.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up