ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>Chase is a bitch
RealSNR 05:33 PM 09-15-2024
This is a thread for all anti-Jamarr Chase comments and news about his bitch ass bitch face being a big ol bitch.

Any comments to the effect of, "You just hate him because he's fierce and really really good. He's certainly not a bitch. He's an incredible player" are illegal.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:18 PM Today
So, the tackle that Chase threw a fit about wasn't flagged and the replay sure looked like a clean tackle. But the league fined Bolton for a hip drop tackle. SMH. I don't get it
[Reply]
rfaulk34 04:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
So, the tackle that Chase threw a fit about wasn't flagged and the replay sure looked like a clean tackle. But the league fined Bolton for a hip drop tackle. SMH. I don't get it
Chase got 32k lighter for his big mouth on a legit tackle but i did see what i thought was a hip drop while i was watching live. I just don't recall who it was on. I'm guessing it was that one.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
That was McDuffie that (cleanly) tackled the little bitch, who got up and cried about it and as far as I know still hasn't shut his little bitch mouth about it.

I sure hope they don't play Tennessee or Sneed will really put that little bitch into a bitch fest.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
That was hilarious. I could see it coming when he kept following the official. It's even more hilarious that Surfer Joe Burrow saw it coming, too.

They had a shot of the coach talking to him on the sidelines, and some player in street clothes behind them was losing respect for Chase by the second. You could see it in his eyes.
Tee? lol

(Damn NFL blocked it but it’s 2:31 in the video. Hilarious.)

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I hope Chase resigns with the Bengals for the rest of his career so he has to live in that shithole city and eat that diarrhea looking chili and has to drive to a completely different fucking state to even fly out of there.
Hey, he could drive an hour North to Dayton. Dayton has like the smallest airport I’ve ever been to.

Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Chase was negative 11 yards with McDuffie guarding him. Basically he made Chase his bitch. I think I saw Chase following him around holding his inside out pocket after the game.
Is this a a Prison Break T-Bag reference?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:12 PM Today
Oh. It was McDuffie on that one? I don't know what the play was that they fined Bolton on then. That was the only play that I recalled being even close to a hip drop.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up