ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Florio crying about Pats contract
ChiefsHawk 11:52 AM 05-02-2023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGGUslBDw9A
[Reply]
JPH83 07:12 AM 05-03-2023
Man I hadn't watched this and normally this stuff barely registers, but honestly f**k Florio. It's not remotely a good faith position. He couldn't care less what Mahomes earns, he's pi$$ed because the Chiefs are going to be around for awhile because their QB isn'a a dumb, greedy p***k who self-sabotages his legacy of greatness to squeeze out every last dollar.

"How can he be happy with that" "he's compliant, he's just taking it". No you dumb f*** his priority is one thing "be great". He knows that that is measured in wins, and he knows those wins are damn near impossible if he eats up a massive and ever increasing amount of cap space.

No doubt he'll get more when he feels his greatness needs to be better reflected in $s. Cool. But Florio either a) doesn't get what makes this guy tick, or b) is indulging in a desperate attempt to mock Mahomes into demanding the earth. Which, I mean, why would he care what this oily s**t thinks.

No idea why this has made me so angry but f*** Florio.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:17 AM 05-03-2023
Have no idea what his dad earned in his lifetime, but certainly not what he's making. No doubt had a comfortable lifestyle.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 07:19 AM 05-03-2023
If anyone on the team is grossly underpaid it's Kelce. That 3 year cash flow thing is Florio cherry picking facts to justify his prejudgment instead of comparing the contacts as a whole. Even without a restructure Mahomes has the best long term protection with the floating guarantees. The other deals are bigger bags up front but teams can bail earlier which shows they aren't as committed as the Chiefs are to Mahomes.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 08:12 AM 05-03-2023
Florio taking shots at the Chiefs, color me shocked. Cry more Florio
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:26 AM 05-03-2023
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
If anyone on the team is grossly underpaid it's Kelce. That 3 year cash flow thing is Florio cherry picking facts to justify his prejudgment instead of comparing the contacts as a whole. Even without a restructure Mahomes has the best long term protection with the floating guarantees. The other deals are bigger bags up front but teams can bail earlier which shows they aren't as committed as the Chiefs are to Mahomes.
I’m still floored by that. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll take it. But he probably just needed to ask and he would’ve gotten it. dude is worth way more than that. And the crazy thing is… I genuinely don’t think he cares.
[Reply]
redfan 09:26 AM 05-03-2023
Florio's a TB12 stan and he's scared PMII will fade TB12's legacy.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:01 AM 05-03-2023
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Hey if they were able to use Marshawn Lynch in a commercial, they could use Lamar.
Marshawn Lynch is actually pretty intelligent. Have you seen him do anything other than commercials? Because he's pretty good. He was actually funny in his bit part in Murderville. I don't think Jackson could handle that.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:51 AM 06-27-2024

As Patrick Mahomes creeps toward 30, the question is becoming inevitable. How long will he play? https://t.co/bNlUm56Lk9

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) June 27, 2024

This motherfucker Florio should honestly just do us all a favor and kill himself already.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 11:55 AM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:

This mother****er Florio should honestly just do us all a favor and kill himself already.
Nobody asks when a 28 year old QB is going to retire.

The real question is: When is Florio going to make good on his Tyreek Hill stance and get the fuck out of the business?
[Reply]
staylor26 11:58 AM 06-27-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Nobody asks when a 28 year old QB is going to retire.

The real question is: When is Florio going to make good on his Tyreek Hill stance and get the fuck out of the business?
After the Andy Reid shit, I can't believe he honestly has the balls to post something this ridiculous. It reads more like satire poking fun at him.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 12:00 PM 06-27-2024
After the Andy Reid shit, I can't believe he honestly has the balls to post something this ridiculous. It reads more like satire poking fun at him.
His Skip Bayless impression needs some serious work.
[Reply]
CaptainMorgan 12:01 PM 06-27-2024
Never underestimate someone who is completely lacking in any self-awareness...
[Reply]
RunKC 12:07 PM 06-27-2024
Clark should ban Florio from doing interviews with any Chiefs personnel
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:08 PM 06-27-2024
I am normally more forgiving with media personalities than most of you guys are. They have content that they are contractually obligated to fill, and they have to fill it on a sport that doesn't really do anything in June. It's a dead spot, just write some articles and hope they're not completely pointless.

But asking when a 28 year old GOAT candidate QB in his prime is going to retire is hilarity.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:15 PM 06-27-2024
Someone with some time to kill, should make a list of that moron's shitty takes about the Chiefs in the Mahomes era.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Up