ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 158
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:34 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Typical patriots "fan" lying trash. Bandwagon turds. Probably didn't even watch a game this year, but will magically be a Bucs fan Sunday.
He sure typed a lot..to rationalize a BS call that anyone with eyeballs knows was incomplete.

This is all Patriot fans have to cling to now...defending 20 years worth of bogus calls and gifted rings.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:38 PM 02-02-2021
Why the hell do they show up here?
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:44 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Why the hell do they show up here?
It's what criminals do...they return to the scene of a crime.

The good news is Josh Allen is just good enough to make them his AFCE bitch for the next decade...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:48 PM 02-02-2021
The ball is literally laying on the ground. Guess I'd try to deflect from that picture too. In no world is that a catch.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:48 PM 02-02-2021
You know Andy has some cool play picked out that he’s ran since camp. Last year it was the Rosebowl Parade.

Can’t wait to see what this one is
[Reply]
Megatron96 02-02-2021, 10:55 PM
This message has been deleted by Megatron96. Reason: more
Megatron96 10:57 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I probably shouldn't post these since most of you morons don't appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Good stuff and why Spags is a perfect fit here with Andy Reid.
MR. STEVE SPAGNUOLO IS A GODDAMNED DEFENSIVE GURU.

That is all.

Okay, so i lied.

Also, Hitchens is a stud.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:10 PM 02-02-2021
Twitter now has tons of fired up Patriot/Tompa Bay fans that "hate" KC.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:29 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
Classic game in which refs favored Chiefs.. :-)

Chiefs got less penalty yards against them in that game despite their DB's holding more often than Patriots db's. Nice home field advantage there. When the Patriots players held skill position players and they did at times, they were usually called but when Chiefs did it, refs pretty much let them get away with it.

Hogan play was close but looked like a catch to me. The ref analyst Gene Steratore thought it was a play that couldn't be overturned and sort of hinted catch as well even before the folks in New York made their decision. Before thinking Steratore was offering anything but his honest opinion, he also immediately said a different Hogan catch on the field later in the game should be overturned with around 1 minute left in regulation and it was overturned as it should be in favor of the Chiefs. Anyways on first Hogan play, Chiefs defensive back was holding on the play but compared to some of the other holds/getting there early it wasn't as egregious.

When Patriots got physical, they got called for it but Chiefs got away with more stuff at home. For example, Kelce had a catch and them a fumble which was overturned by a Patriots player holding on other side of the field. Yes, Patriots player did hold but Chiefs were getting away with similar holds.

And the Ford offside was egregious. Refs willing to call offsides on Patriots as well like on the FG drive to tie it that was also the correct call before end of the game but Chiefs declined that penalty since there was a big pass play by Mahomes anyways on that one.

And Chiefs got the most consequential non call that either team was able to take direct advantage of. Illegal pick play that freed Sammy Watkins for 38 yards and allowed Chiefs to take the lead one play later with just a little over 2 minutes left.

I do agree with Chiefs fan that the "roughing the passer", against Brady was ticky tack. I would have let that one go but refs may have been signaling message you can't rough up the quarterbacks in this game. The refs were willing to throw the flags when Mahomes got hit as well. One one play, Patriots charged with two penalities....one was downfield for pass interference and I had no issue with that being called except Patriots weren't getting similar calls. The other was supposedly for "going low" according to Romo which I thought was supposed to be below the knee or at least at the knee. Maybe I saw that one incorrectly but I thought Patriots defender hit Mahomes in the middle of the thigh where there is a pad and then just had a light glancing blow/touch below the knee that happens all of the time. Maybe the real reason Mahomes got that call is they thought Patriots defender did more than one step after the throw. If that was the case, vert good call there since it was a fairly hard hit.
nobody's reading any of this shit right?
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:30 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
British colloquialisms are never not funny. I have no idea why.

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Also Andy Reid just schemed up an entire gameplan in the AFC Championship Game that was mostly predicated on getting the ball out of Mahomes' hands quickly... and that happened to be one of the Chiefs best offensive performances of the season.

Copy and paste.
He also had the inexperienced LBs for Tampa running in circles in the Tampa game. Which I’m sure they studied on film. So I’m guessing Reid will give them similar looks and, you know, go the other way.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:38 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
It's classic overcompensation...trying to convince himself that the win was legit.

I mean if that play is called correctly, Brady has one less ring...

If Pete Carroll doesn't make the worst coaching decision of his 35+ year career...Brady has 2 less rings.

And my all-time favorite....

If the Falcons simply kneel down 3 times then kick a FG...they go up 2 scores and are Superbowl champs. Even a HS coach couldn't have fucked that one up.. The game was over...and Brady has 3 less rings.

If there was ever a "the fix was in" moment in a SB game...that one is pretty much the pinnacle.

Brady is no Montana...refs didn't gift him his SB appearances.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:04 AM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I stopped at "Classic game in which refs favored Chiefs."

Retard Patsie fans always start with that shit, so no need guessing what the rest of the dumbass post was going to be about. Somewhere in there he probably tells us about how the AFC-E was really a tough division to play in . . .:-)
[Reply]
BossChief 12:08 AM 02-03-2021
I have a feeling this super bowl is going to be a huge blowout.

TB doesn’t have the nessesary parts to beat KC.

Their secondary is going to get depantsed.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 12:33 AM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I stopped at "Classic game in which refs favored Chiefs."

Retard Patsie fans always start with that shit, so no need guessing what the rest of the dumbass post was going to be about. Somewhere in there he probably tells us about how the AFC-E was really a tough division to play in . . .:-)
Different post but I have dispelled the notion of super weak AFC East as well. AFC East not a tough division to play in during the Brady years but not the garbage that many not Patriots fans unfamiliar with AFC East suspect.

https://patriotsdynasty.info/blog/20...finitive-guide

Probably the 2nd best Patriots team and best during the Brady years not to make the Super Bowl were beaten by the NY Jets in 2010. People forget because of their current lack of success but Jets had fairly long stretch of doing well but just couldn't get to the Super Bowl. They made the AFB Championship game around 2-3 times during the Brady years.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:41 AM 02-03-2021
Different post but I have dispelled the notion of super weak AFC East as well. AFC East not a tough division to play in during the Brady years but not the garbage that many not Patriots fans unfamiliar with AFC East suspect.

Probably the 2nd best Patriots team and best during the Brady years not to make the Super Bowl were beaten by the NY Jets in 2010. People forget because of their current lack of success but Jets had fairly long stretch of doing well but just couldn't get to the Super Bowl. They made the AFB Championship game around 2-3 times during the Brady years.
did not read a single word, thanks
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:45 AM 02-03-2021

I'm psychic.:-)

These idjits are so predictable. Next will be the charts of BS stats that prove that Mark Snatchez was actually a good QB. As if we can't trust our lying eyes.

The best part is that none of these morons are smart enough to come up with any of this tripe on their own. They plagiarized it from some retard NE sports hack that dreamed up this shit 10 years ago to try and validate their trumped up 'dynasty,' and then claim it as their own online. "No really, I connected all these dots myself, I swear!":-)

EDIT: Almost forgot. Buh-bye. Ban hammer incoming . ..
[Reply]
Page 89 of 158
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Up