ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 208
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139189 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*.* NEW- 2014 General Fitness Thread *.*
penguinz 01:44 PM 08-13-2014
I guess we filled up the old one... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280149

Welcome to 2014! Now get your ass in top physical condition!

No one else started it so here it is!

**From the 2013 Thread**

If you want to get back into lifting, or need a new lifting routine, START HERE:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...inner_Programs

If you have questions about the SS programs, look here:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

Keep in mind that you're a novice lifter for a longer period of time than you think you are. Novice lifting can last anywhere from a few months to a year or two, depending on how hard you hit the weights and where you started.

Once you've reached the point where you don't make regular progress on the SS program, you are ready to move on to the intermediate stage, which can last you for a good number of years. Find it HERE:

http://madcow.hostzi.com/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm

If you're a very advanced lifter (many, many years of CONSISTENT weight training), then there are lot of programs out there, and which one you pick is simply a matter of preference. If you're really that advanced, you should know what works for you and what doesn't by this point.
[Reply]
In58men 10:56 PM 02-19-2015
Originally Posted by Silock:
For what? I get it that sometimes, you just aren't regular. I don't get the fascination with trying to give yourself the squirts lol
Dumb people don't understand much.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:01 PM 02-19-2015
Originally Posted by Silock:
For what? I get it that sometimes, you just aren't regular. I don't get the fascination with trying to give yourself the squirts lol
Well, in my case, I was on painkillers, and NOTHING else was working.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 08:24 AM 02-20-2015
Originally Posted by Billay:
I'm on steroids right now. Haven't slept much pretty irritated and the Damn things make you hungry
I'm guessing your on a topical cortico-steroid cream for the eczema? That shouln't impact your hunger/mood at all since its not a anabolic steroid

Originally Posted by lewdog:
I've been at it consistently for 12 years now. When I look at my physique that makes me sad. I should just hop on the 'roids and try them for once.
Roids won't magically clean up your physique. Still gotta work hard, if not harder in the gym & kitchen. A lot of these recreational users will blow up on a gram a week of test, then shrink back down slowly after they are off. Your body requires high(er) androgen levels to hold on to all that muscle, which is why most massive guys don't ever come off, they just taper up and down.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:51 AM 02-21-2015
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
I'm guessing your on a topical cortico-steroid cream for the eczema? That shouln't impact your hunger/mood at all since its not a anabolic steroid

Roids won't magically clean up your physique. Still gotta work hard, if not harder in the gym & kitchen. A lot of these recreational users will blow up on a gram a week of test, then shrink back down slowly after they are off. Your body requires high(er) androgen levels to hold on to all that muscle, which is why most massive guys don't ever come off, they just taper up and down.
TRT baby!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:04 AM 02-21-2015
1 Banana.

12 Miles.

BOW BEFORE ME.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:39 AM 02-21-2015
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:

No it's a pill called presidone.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:43 AM 02-21-2015
I have two workouts today - since I'd missed Thursday. Friday is my day off - so.

Yeah - i'll do one here in a bit and the second one this evening. I'll probably start increasing everything once i get this move behind me - I move from here a week from yesterday.

[Reply]
Simply Red 11:45 AM 02-21-2015
billay I still wouldn't rule out Celiacs disease. with what you have.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:46 AM 02-21-2015
Or honestly it may be an allergy.
[Reply]
In58men 02:50 PM 02-21-2015

Starting my down to jog back up

The picture doesn't do justice, this jog up was a bitch.

Some random trails

The views were amazing today

And a big fuck you to this guy. Took this picture 20 ft away.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:53 PM 02-21-2015
Originally Posted by Inmem58:

Starting my down to jog back up

Some random trails

The views were amazing today

And a big **** you to this guy. Took this picture 20 ft away.
Very pretty - how long have you lived in Afghanistan?

[Reply]
In58men 02:58 PM 02-21-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Very pretty - how long have you lived in Afghanistan?
That's not nice. I'm trying to contribute and motivate people.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:09 PM 02-21-2015
Originally Posted by Inmem58:

Jesus, the picture does do it justice. That looks like a fucking bitch!
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:12 PM 02-21-2015
is that the hilly range off of 178?
[Reply]
In58men 03:13 PM 02-21-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
is that the hilly range off of 178?
I feel like you've been to Bakersfield before. Yes sir it is.
[Reply]
Page 89 of 208
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139189 > Last »
Up