ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 154
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:25 PM 06-25-2008
I met these girls a couple weeks ago. Pretty fun group. Let me just say, they do everything together. Gonna see them all again this weekend.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:25 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
Once again if you think you can do better than please post pics of the chick you are with right now. If not then :-) cause you are probably a 40 yr old virgin still.

I find it funny that all the old guys on here are saying "Oh yeah I have been with better tail than that" but they refuse to post pics of it. Hahah riiiiight.:-)
I find it funny that a 25 year-old guy with thinning hair posts pics of himself with two girls (who barely add up to an eight together) to prove how "cool" and "hot" he is with the ladies.

Scoring a phone number with a overly Mystic tanned, fake blond shouldn't be a badge of honor. It should be business as usual.

And don't feel bad. I, unlike yourself, slipped up and simultaneously banged a couple of 5's on occasion. But my motto was always "Two fives make a ten".

Just make sure she doesn't Mystic eight hours before banging her because if you have enough juice to make her sweat, the "tan" will end up all over your "hot" body. :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:25 PM 06-25-2008
I'd call that a f@g-hag sandwich, with their pole-polisher in the middle.

NTTAWWT
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:26 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
Again, if you guys claim to be able to do better...please post away.
So far I haven't seen any proof that you've done any of these girls. I guarantee I can go to a bar or any party....offer a girl $20 to take a picture with me and she will. You still look like a douchebag.
[Reply]
whatsmynameagain 01:26 PM 06-25-2008
ftr I am in no way affiliated with vulture. my response was fueled by yesterdays thread. its obvious that no matter what some say or do your jealousy remains the same. your a very sad and sorry group here. I thought this board was full of cool chiefs fans not old fat queers. no wonder arrowhead has lost its burst.Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
kepp 01:27 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider:
Let me see if I got this

Midnight... I am really cool and chicks dig me and my really cool bike!

ChiefsPlanet... I don't think you or your bike are cool and the chicks are so so.

Midnight... Your gay!

ChiefsPlanet...ouch!

Is that about it?
And the vulture's future can be summed up in one picture:

Grandma...MEATLOAF...NOW!!!
[Reply]
Bowser 01:27 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain:
ftr I am in no way affiliated with vulture. my response was fueled by yesterdays thread. its obvious that no matter what some say or do your jealousy remains the same. your a very sad and sorry group here. I thought this board was full of cool chiefs fans not old fat queers. no wonder arrowhead has lost its burst.Posted via Mobile Device
Sounds like you're getting a boner for Vulture.
[Reply]
RustShack 01:27 PM 06-25-2008
Pics? I only seen one...
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:28 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23:
So far I haven't seen any proof that you've done any of these girls. I guarantee I can go to a bar or any party....offer a girl $20 to take a picture with me and she will. You still look like a douchebag.

You have to pay women to take pictures with you? Sad.....really really sad!
[Reply]
catfish307 01:29 PM 06-25-2008
The guy's not lying, I found a pic of his bike.

[Reply]
FELT 01:29 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain:
Steve Young is that you?
[Reply]
Stryker 01:29 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'll guess that he's the guy who sells the glow sticks at rave parties.
Oh snap!

:-)
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 01:30 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Sounds like you're getting a boner for Vulture.
It's obviously the same guy.
Bwana solved the mystery earlier in this train-wreck of a thread.

"posted via mobile phone"
[Reply]
Inspector 01:30 PM 06-25-2008
Give him a break. He's still a child.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:30 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by catfish307:
The guy's not lying, I found a pic of his bike.

Nice! Even the lurkers are piling on! :-)
[Reply]
Page 89 of 154
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Up