ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 144
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Frosty 03:17 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
You can't be this stupid...
I wouldn't be so sure.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:17 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by VondyP:
i find wins are the easiest to watch actually
IKR? See you on the Chiefs bandwagon come Sunday night.
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:17 PM 01-16-2020
You can't be this stupid...

[Reply]
carcosa 03:18 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by VondyP:
i find wins are the easiest to watch actually
lol ok
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:19 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by JCBRAVE:
It is interesting these cocky guys wont venture out of their safe space to talk about this game

Its almost like they know deep down how bad this is going to end
That's why you're on our board talking weak ass shit because you know come Sunday evening you'll be gone.
[Reply]
JCBRAVE 03:20 PM 01-16-2020
That's why you're on our board talking weak ass shit because you know come Sunday evening you'll be gone.
Im not even talking shit

You guys just perceive it that way cause you know its gonna be bad
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 03:24 PM 01-16-2020
It is interesting these cocky guys wont venture out of their safe space to talk about this game

If you're actually here to talk football then what about the upcoming game would you like to address?
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:25 PM 01-16-2020
Im not even talking shit

You guys just perceive it that way cause you know its gonna be bad
What, exactly, is gonna be bad?
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 03:29 PM 01-16-2020

If any of us knew Titans fans actually existed before this week, it might be a little different. No ones going to your new startup site that likely won’t exist after this weekend.
[Reply]
Callidus 03:30 PM 01-16-2020
I don't get the hate for all titans fans here. I have been nothing but respectful to everyone on here except a titans fan. You all seemed very calm and collected till the trolls showed up. You should try what our forum did and make a separate thread for trash talk and keep this one about football. I just wana talk the game but keep geting blindsided with comments about my forum and me being a titans fan now. It is your board though so idk.

I don't expect you all to agree with me and can understand your point of view. I just think this game is a toss up. Either team has a chance to win. And it will be a great game. It may end up being a blowout one way or the other but that is the nfl. You never know.

It is your house so do as you wish.
[Reply]
R Clark 03:31 PM 01-16-2020
You hillbillies need to go back to chasing your sisters around, you know like what you normally do this time of year
[Reply]
Red Beans 03:33 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Callidus:
It is your house though so do as you wish.
Damn straight! Take your opinions and jam them up your narrow urethra, sideways.
[Reply]
Three7s 03:33 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Callidus:
I don't get the hate for all titans fans here. I have been nothing but respectful to everyone on here except a titans fan. You all seemed very calm and collected till the trolls showed up. You should try what our forum did and make a separate thread for trash talk and keep this one about football. I just wana talk the game but keep geting blindsided with comments about my forum and me being a titans fan now. It is your board though so idk.

I don't expect you all to agree with me and can understand your point of view. I just think this game is a toss up. Either team has a chance to win. And it will be a great game. It may end up being a blowout one way or the other but that is the nfl. You never know.

It is your house though so do as you wish.
If you think this is bad, you should've been here earlier in the year when all the Patriots trolls were parading around. This thread is like a church compared to that mess.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:34 PM 01-16-2020
He’s playing y’all! Also Spags was not having whatever Jones was trying to say lol

�� pic.twitter.com/ta1CuQnW3Q

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) January 16, 2020

[Reply]
Sevenfeet 03:34 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The sad part is that we know these trolls will log off on Sunday and never come back. I’ll miss them.
Some of us have had ChiefsPlanet logins for a while. We come around every year for a Chiefs game. Total respect for you guys....an awesome fanbase.
[Reply]
Page 89 of 144
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Up