« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139189 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 09:41 AM 04-06-2024
I can tell you that in the NBA that has a 20% chance to be called, if that. In mens college bball it would be more like 50%
[Reply]
jettio 09:51 AM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I can tell you that in the NBA that has a 20% chance to be called, if that. In mens college bball it would be more like 50%
That's bullshit. In the NBA, the screener would know that they already had the defender screened and would not moved both feet and used arms to redirect to completely reroute the player.

Paige Bueckers had nothing to worry about from Gabby Marshall if Edwards had realized that she had already done her screen.

Did you watch the play?

Marshall knew the microsecond that she heard the whistle that the foul was on Edwards. I do not think I have ever seen a defender know that fast that the call was not on her.
[Reply]
jettio 09:55 AM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
This is a penalty in hockey... :-)

The thing you will notice about all the pissers and moaners about the call is that none of them will use a video breakdown of the play to support their claim.

The top picture shows Edwards has her left foot off the ground, and the next picture has her right foot off the ground.
[Reply]
George Liquor 10:09 AM 04-06-2024
I'm sure LeFlop has never gotten a favorable call in the NBA
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:13 AM 04-06-2024
https://x.com/CoachJimMoraFB/status/...jp6b0e3LQ&s=09

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:16 AM 04-06-2024
That was absolutely an offensive foul. Wtf are people even bitching about. "Let the players play", well let the defender defend. She can't fucking play defense if she's getting clocked by a moving screen and a hand to the throat. I hate that let the players play shit, because the person commiting the foul isn't allowing the player to play.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:18 AM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
At that stage of the game? I’d say the percentages are even lower than that. Draymond could effectively get away with murder with 3 seconds left in a close NBA game.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:22 AM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
At that stage of the game? I’d say the percentages are even lower than that. Draymond could effectively get away with murder with 3 seconds left in a close NBA game.
You're an idiot if you don't think that should have been called. I don't care when it's called. Why the fuck should the offense get an unfair advantage just because there isn't much time? Don't slam into defenders and there wouldn't be a reason to call a penalty.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:22 AM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
This is a penalty in hockey... :-)
In hockey, you say? You know as well as I do that the refs effectively swallow their whistles late in the 3rd of close playoff games. The players certainly all know it.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:23 AM 04-06-2024
Paige Bueckers handling it much better than anyone else. Totally owning that it should never come down to one call and that she should've done a better job. Big props to her.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:25 AM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
In hockey, you say? You know as well as I do that the refs effectively swallow their whistles late in the 3rd of close playoff games. The players certainly all know it.
You're just an incredibly stupid person, huh?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:26 AM 04-06-2024
Honestly the call wouldn’t be so controversial except that the refs called a pretty shit game. I’m glad Iowa won. But I’m tired of officials who can’t stop themselves from influencing games. I don’t love the final call but I get it. But what was way worse and way more impactful was putting every damn UConn player in foul trouble. It let Iowa have so many uncontested plays inside. But anyway… im glad to see Caitlin play one last time in the finals everyone wants to see her play. I like bueckers too but she’ll have another run of it next year with probably a way better roster.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:27 AM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You're just an incredibly stupid person, huh?
Have you ever even been to a NHL game in your life? It’s a pretty common phenomenon.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:29 AM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Honestly the call wouldn’t be so controversial except that the refs called a pretty shit game. I’m glad Iowa won. But I’m tired of officials who can’t stop themselves from influencing games. I don’t love the final call but I get it. But what was way worse and way more impactful was putting every damn UConn player in foul trouble. It let Iowa have so many uncontested plays inside. But anyway… im glad to see Caitlin play one last time in the finals everyone wants to see her play. I like bueckers too but she’ll have another run of it next year with probably a way better roster.
Well that certainly doesn’t help either. I was rooting against UConn (just like I’ll be rooting against them today) but they got screwed hard last night and it all culminated with that soft call in that moment.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:29 AM 04-06-2024
Chiefs fans crying about a late, (correct) controversial call in a huge postseason that "shouldn't be called" is pathetic as fuck. You're the same ones saying the grab on JuJu was legit lulz

It was an obvious foul, so correct call. Anyone on this board that says otherwise is hypocrical as fuck.
[Reply]
Page 89 of 194
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139189 > Last »
Up