ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 291
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139189 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
stevieray 08:58 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
They enjoy sulking in the misery of a 3-1 start after winning a Super Bowl amongst other miserable people on CP.

They long for the halcyon days of 2014 when Alex Smith didn't complete a TD pass to a single receiver.
:-)
[Reply]
Kman34 08:59 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
If they'd just show them during the regular downtime wouldn't give a shit. It's fucking annoying because they do it right after the team makes a big play and instead of showing the players celebrating it's an immediate hard cut to them. Just save it for the regular downtime is all.
It’s all about promoting a movie and new music… Trav is being used..
[Reply]
wazu 09:01 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by Kman34:
It’s all about promoting a movie and new music… Trav is being used..

[Reply]
Kman34 09:02 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Trav is a man whore..:-)
[Reply]
DaFace 09:03 AM 10-02-2023
I'm mostly just amused at how much this bothers some people.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:03 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
They enjoy sulking in the misery of a 3-1 start after winning a Super Bowl amongst other miserable people on CP.

They long for the halcyon days of 2014 when Alex Smith didn't complete a TD pass to a single receiver.
Chiefs had not won in New York in TWENTY YEARS.

FUCK EVERYTHING. IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER TAYLOR SWIFT VIDEO.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:05 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm mostly just amused at how much this bothers some people.
Meh. If you're not local it's different. It's gotten to parody levels of ridiculous in Kansas City and the surrounding areas.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:14 AM 10-02-2023
Travis hit the bottom last night ruined the sheets at there stay in the Trump hotel
[Reply]
wazu 09:21 AM 10-02-2023
I do think things are gonna settle down soon. It's less of a story with each passing week, and in a couple of weeks Taylor goes back on tour until December. I don't even think she'll be in the U.S. in November. Personally I think it's fun. These sleepy games against bad teams needed a little spice added anyway.
[Reply]
wazu 09:21 AM 10-02-2023
I do think things are gonna settle down soon. It's less of a story with each passing week, and in a couple of weeks Taylor goes back on tour until December. I don't even think she'll be in the U.S. in November. Personally I think it's fun. These sleepy games against bad teams needed a little spice added anyway.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:25 AM 10-02-2023
ROAD TRIP TAYLOR

Lowest ticket price on Stub for the Vikings game vs. 49ers, Saints, Bears is $60-70.

Lowest price for the Chiefs game right now? $292.

— Seth Kaplan �� (@Seth_Kaplan) October 2, 2023

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:28 AM 10-02-2023
I wonder how big of a tv rating last night. Bet it was highest of the NFL season
[Reply]
Radar Chief 09:39 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Easy there, that could describe alot of CP.

[Reply]
Buddy Rich 11:47 AM 10-02-2023
Copied from the NY Post comments section -

https://nypost.com/2023/10/02/dave-p...-taylor-swift/

"Isn’t it convenient that right as the season begins, and after years of struggling to attract female fans, one of the league’s most eligible bachelors just so happens to start dating the most famous female celebrity in the world? Who just so happens to have the time to show up to all of his games and make a big display of what a great time she’s having? And the media does its job to breathlessly report on every imaginable angle except the obvious one, which keeps both the league and the celebrity in the news? The celebrity who, by the way, has a big movie coming out and would probably like to sell a few extra tickets to husbands and boyfriends?

Ain’t business, I mean true love, grand?"
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:18 PM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich:
Copied from the NY Post comments section -

https://nypost.com/2023/10/02/dave-p...-taylor-swift/

"Isn’t it convenient that right as the season begins, and after years of struggling to attract female fans, one of the league’s most eligible bachelors just so happens to start dating the most famous female celebrity in the world? Who just so happens to have the time to show up to all of his games and make a big display of what a great time she’s having? And the media does its job to breathlessly report on every imaginable angle except the obvious one, which keeps both the league and the celebrity in the news? The celebrity who, by the way, has a big movie coming out and would probably like to sell a few extra tickets to husbands and boyfriends?

Ain’t business, I mean true love, grand?"
Great, the NFL is rigged and now the players' relationships are rigged.
[Reply]
jettio 12:47 PM 10-02-2023
So Taylor Swift's Eras tour starts up again November 9th, in Buenos Aries, Argentina, at the River Plate stadium.

Chiefs v. Dolphins in Frankfurt on November 5, and Eagle at Chiefs on MNF on November 20.

I have a feeling she would be at Broncos game on TNF on October 12, but I wonder if she might skip road games.

Travis Kelce might end up in Argentina on the bye week, hanging out with Lionel Messi and all the swells and watching the toilet swirl counterclockwise.
[Reply]
Page 89 of 291
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139189 > Last »
Up