ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 173
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
TimeForWasp 01:21 AM 04-29-2019
I feel bad for all three kids future. They will grow up not as well off as they would have been and will have the extra thing hanging over their head.

If after this debacle , they end up having a bad childhood and things don't go well, their whole life will be out there in the public domain beating them over the head over and over again.

They may blame their parents ( both of them) for both being so ****ing stupid and ruining everything. Just a thought.

Abuse by public opinion could be worse than the abuse that already happened.
RINGLEADER 01:51 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I would love to hear the spin they put on it if they don't.

If the whole thing about cutting Kareem Hunt was simply because he lied and not the actual act of "violence" then what exactly did they ask Hill about prior to drafting/signing him regarding his past? Nothing? Not saying that he lied about what he did but I'm sure there was probably a "I'm a changed man/never going to happen again" statement in there somewhere to use a pick on him and give him a contract.
I bet Clark and Andy were more shocked that Hunt is playing this year than what they saw on tape. Cutting Hunt was stupid - not because he would ever play for the Chiefs again but because they lost total control over where he went.
SAUTO 05:45 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
It's a conversation. A conversation of a completely rational and calm man who implicates himself in NOTHING.
You should be terrified of me too bitch...

Sounds completely rational and calm.

You're a piece of shit
notorious 06:34 AM 04-29-2019
Hill would be gone already if the Chiefs had a guarantee that he is not allowed to play for another team.

We got absolutely fucked by the Hunt debacle. At least the Chiefs learned, and the rest of rational NFL fans get it.
Codered 06:36 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Hill would be gone already if the Chiefs had a guarantee that he is not allowed to play for another team.

We got absolutely ****ed by the Hunt debacle. At least the Chiefs learned, and the rest of rational NFL fans get it.
I think there is a lot of truth to this. The Chiefs organization can't be sitting back and enjoying what they are learning and hearing anymore then we are. When the dust settles I think (hope) that Hill is going to get what he deserves.
jd1020 07:06 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
I bet Clark and Andy were more shocked that Hunt is playing this year than what they saw on tape. Cutting Hunt was stupid - not because he would ever play for the Chiefs again but because they lost total control over where he went.
I cant imagine anyone thought that Kareem Hunt was not eventually going to be playing again at some point later down the line.

It's just amusing to me as someone who mocked that whole Hunt situation from the start and thought releasing him was the absolute dumbest decision they could have possibly come to and here I see some people that were saying their hands were tied, they had no choice, he sealed his own fate all because he lied defending this situation and how the Chiefs are doing the right thing.
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:24 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
You should be terrified of me too bitch...

Sounds completely rational and calm.

You're a piece of shit
I want to congratulate you for achieving what no one on this board has been successfully able to accomplish since roughly 2009.

I have decided that getting my teeth drilled with a tin foil bit is preferable to reading even one more blurb from your keyboard.

Congratulations. You win.
In58men 07:29 AM 04-29-2019
My wife and I has called each other some derogatory remarks more on one occasion. People say dumb shit when they’re mad. Tyreek is human, put him in counseling. He’ll be fine.
jd1020 07:31 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
My wife and I has called each other some derogatory remarks more on one occasion. People say dumb shit when they’re mad. Tyreek is human, put him in counseling. He’ll be fine.
Let's not pretend Hill's abuse ends at verbal.
RunKC 07:41 AM 04-29-2019
Terez said he asked an NFL spokesman about Tyreek when he was drafted and that spokesman said Tyreek could be subject as a repeat offender even though his first offense was in college. Also said Goodell can (obviously) do what he wants.

Sounds like Tyreek will likely be put on the commissioners exempt list until his trial is over. Idk if his trial to end during the season.
Codered 07:41 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Let's not pretend Hill's abuse ends at verbal.
And the physical abuse has been going on a long long time. When he finally got caught, his fiance mentioned then that wasn't the first time. It just had been the worst beating he gave her.
threebag 07:45 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
So using a belt on your kid is abuse?
Yes

Anything more than ONE open hand is considered abuse. And depending on what you do with one open hand can still be found to be abuse
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:48 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Yes

Anything more than ONE open hand is considered abuse. And depending on what you do with one open hand can still be found to be abuse
Dude, the first REAL spanking I got from Dad at age 4 was with a belt. I don't know if you're reciting law or Dr. Spock, but there is NOTHING wrong with the unforgettable discipline of hand-tooled leather. :-)
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:50 AM 04-29-2019
The Hickory switch is also a timeless classic and proven winner. Especially when you make the child go pick it from the tree.

And do NOT come back with a little twig-branch. The re-selection process SUCKS.
threebag 07:58 AM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Someone is gonna leak that tug job video right before the Pats make a playoff run.
Probably not a lot to see. Probably only 3 fingers long so the show your looking for would be concealed by the tuggers other finger
Page 89 of 173
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139 > Last »
Up