ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 103
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:01 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
So you just explained why you don't lay out on the 5th play of the first game. So many natural chances of injury on every play. Why create more opportunities.
You keep saying that but that won't make it true.

Even if it was, you lay out for it because it's a big play. A 30-yard gain or potential 40-yard TD catch in a 0-0 ball game is not inconsequential.
[Reply]
O.city 08:11 AM 09-14-2022

pic.twitter.com/kKxFYOdc4A

— Steven Ruiz (@theStevenRuiz) September 14, 2022

Here's the 2nd one.

I dunno guys. I think they just missed. Maybe Hardman slowed a beat? Doesn't really seem like it.

If anything, Hardman ran a great route and gave Mahomes the whole sideline to put that ball in. More air and farther outside?
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 08:20 AM 09-14-2022
Its not madden, you dont move faster by "laying out". You keep moving your feet and trying to get there. Its why sprinters bend over but dont jump at the last second :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:37 AM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Champions:
Its not madden, you dont move faster by "laying out". You keep moving your feet and trying to get there. Its why sprinters bend over but dont jump at the last second :-)
I don't think anyone's arguing that, but sometimes you need to leave your feet to put yourself in a better position to catch a pass.

Mecole would have watched that one sail by him for an incompletion.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:39 AM 09-14-2022
Can anyone find an example of ANY Chiefs WR laying out for a catch in the last 4 years? Seems like it’s not something this team does.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:39 AM 09-14-2022
Y'all are just looking for reasons to complain about Hardman if you expected him to catch that 2nd ball. It's over thrown and nothing he can do will allow him to catch that. Also he's running the same speed that entire time.

Quit with the bullshit. Especially when some of you can find any reason under the sun to praise Skank Clark. That over throw is 110% on Mahomes.
[Reply]
O.city 08:50 AM 09-14-2022
Mahomes needs to take a page from Russel Wilson and put more air under the deep throws.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:50 AM 09-14-2022
:-) Yeah, no, he definitely drops a gear while turning his head. Running full speed the entire route results in an easy touchdown.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:56 AM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Y'all are just looking for reasons to complain about Hardman if you expected him to catch that 2nd ball. It's over thrown and nothing he can do will allow him to catch that. Also he's running the same speed that entire time.

Quit with the bullshit. Especially when some of you can find any reason under the sun to praise Skank Clark. That over throw is 110% on Mahomes.
This place has to have a player to beat up on, no matter what, and since CEH played a good game, they're going to blow the incompletions to Hardman out of proportion.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:57 AM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Mahomes needs to take a page from Russel Wilson and put more air under the deep throws.
Weird thing is he seemed to hit the deep ball in college at a higher rate compared to his NFL days. Would like to see him figure out this aspect of his game. He puts incredible soft touch on so many short & intermediate throws, numerous examples in that Cardinals game. Just need to bring that same soft touch on the really deep throws as well.
[Reply]
O.city 08:59 AM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Yeah, no, he definitely drops a gear while turning his head. Running full speed the entire route results in an easy touchdown.
I dunno. You think so? It doesn't seem like it to me but I could be convinced.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:01 AM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This place has to have a player to beat up on, no matter what, and since CEH played a good game, they're going to blow the incompletions to Hardman out of proportion.
One day after a blowout win and 3 of the 5 busiest threads were about Hardman, CEH, and Clark.

I get that people want to see more out of them but at some point, it’s just misery begetting misery.
[Reply]
-King- 09:02 AM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:

Here's the 2nd one.

I dunno guys. I think they just missed. Maybe Hardman slowed a beat? Doesn't really seem like it.

If anything, Hardman ran a great route and gave Mahomes the whole sideline to put that ball in. More air and farther outside?
Here's the thing, I agree that it's more Mahomes than hardman on that play, but like someone pointed out, Hardman always slows down to track the ball. Dude turned his whole body as soon as he started looking for the ball. That's never going to work.
[Reply]
Hoover 09:06 AM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Here's the thing, I agree that it's more Mahomes than hardman on that play, but like someone pointed out, Hardman always slows down to track the ball. Dude turned his whole body as soon as he started looking for the ball. That's never going to work.
I think they get this figured out rather quickly.

Mecole is going to be our home run hitter.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:07 AM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
One day after a blowout win and 3 of the 5 busiest threads were about Hardman, CEH, and Clark.

I get that people want to see more out of them but at some point, it’s just misery begetting misery.
There's a reason that it's always the same people.
[Reply]
Page 88 of 103
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298 > Last »
Up