ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 173
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:25 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I'm still down with suspending him for two preseason games, maybe 3, if charges are filed against him by the loony JOCO DA.
:-) That would be such a choke-out to the JOCO DA and the national sports press.
-King- 09:26 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Ask her if he’s innocent!! We need those details!!!!!
Or maybe leave family members alone?
GloryDayz 09:30 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
:-) That would be such a choke-out to the JOCO DA and the national sports press.
I guess we could then say/claim the action begets action...
jettio 09:36 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Really?

The evidence a DA has seen that would make him come out with a statement like he did. The audio tape evidence. The reopened investigation.

Open your ****ing eyes and stop looking at this from a "don't take my WR!" perspective.
So you think the reopened investigation means that charges are inevitable?

That is not necessarily the case. I think the only investigative value the audio has would be all the names dropped that KCTV 5 kept confidential. Maybe the police ask every named person for an interview and who knows where that goes? Probably do not want to be dragged into the mess, and I do not know why they would have any reason to agree to be dragged in.

It might be that most of the couple's friends or family believe that one or two of them is trying to sabotage the family.

Otherwise, DA may just sit around with his thumb up his ass and issue a press release a couple of weeks from now saying reopened investigation is closed with no criminal charges and child in need of care case should keep the kid safe.
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:38 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I guess we could then say/claim the action begets action...
:-)
tk13 10:34 PM 04-28-2019
Looks like he's going to be put on the NFL's exempt list.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...empt-list-week

Originally Posted by :
The NFL and the players union have reviewed the same audiotape on which Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill and his fiancee discuss injuries to their child that a TV station aired last week, a source told ESPN's Dan Graziano.

The league has historically declined to use the Commissioner's Exempt List in the offseason, but is considering making an exception in this case, likely as early as this week, because of Hill being in the middle of an ongoing criminal investigation. The designation is utilized as a way to keep a player off the field during the time period while the league reviews a charge or allegation and reaches a final conclusion on discipline, and the league usually waits until the legal system concludes its process...

jd1020 11:21 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
Looks like he's going to be put on the NFL's exempt list.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...empt-list-week
Guess we are about to find out if the Chiefs will release him. Once Hunt went on the exempt list he was gone.
jd1020 11:24 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
So you think the reopened investigation means that charges are inevitable?
Not sure how you jump to that conclusion.

I'm saying that the audio tape was compelling enough for the DA to open a case that he deemed was at an impasse.
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:25 PM 04-28-2019
Guess we are about to find out if the Chiefs will release him. Once Hunt went on the exempt list he was gone.
DIFFERENT SITUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

thx!:-)
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:26 PM 04-28-2019
Not sure how you jump to that conclusion.

I'm saying that the audio tape was compelling enough for the DA to open a case that he deemed was at an impasse.
The DA seems like an incompetent b00b.
jd1020 11:29 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
DIFFERENT SITUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

thx!:-)
Agreed. This one is worse.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:32 PM 04-28-2019
I swear if Clark cuts Hill I will never fly on another Cesna ever!!
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:34 PM 04-28-2019
Agreed. This one is worse.
It's a conversation. A conversation of a completely rational and calm man who implicates himself in NOTHING.
jd1020 11:35 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I swear if Clark cuts Hill I will never fly on another Cesna ever!!
I would love to hear the spin they put on it if they don't.

If the whole thing about cutting Kareem Hunt was simply because he lied and not the actual act of "violence" then what exactly did they ask Hill about prior to drafting/signing him regarding his past? Nothing? Not saying that he lied about what he did but I'm sure there was probably a "I'm a changed man/never going to happen again" statement in there somewhere to use a pick on him and give him a contract.
Best22 11:43 PM 04-28-2019
I would love to hear the spin they put on it if they don't.

If the whole thing about cutting Kareem Hunt was simply because he lied and not the actual act of "violence" then what exactly did they ask Hill about prior to drafting/signing him regarding his past? Nothing? Not saying that he lied about what he did but I'm sure there was probably a "I'm a changed man/never going to happen again" statement in there somewhere to use a pick on him and give him a contract.
There’s still no proof Hill committed a crime
Page 88 of 173
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138 > Last »
Up