ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 163
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
notorious 08:29 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Holy shit people. The DA didn't even have enough evidence to charge anyone, but some of you have decided to convict him anyway.
4 people know.

We are just discussing what makes the most sense.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:30 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That sounds pretty short sighted seeing the other needs of this team...and rookie WR's rarely do shit.

If everything stays where it is now and honestly it should because juvenile shit is sealed, he'll still be here.

It's not short sighted at all; it's saying there's football, and there are things bigger than football.

We'd better be on the phone calling around and trying to find a veteran WR, and/or we'd better draft a couple.

We took him in with a HUGE red flag. IF we reasonably believe he did this, we need to cut him. Fuck football.

Are you really going to feel good about cheering for him on Sundays? I don't. I really would prefer to actually enjoy this run.

They don't have to be choir boys...but this is not okay. IF there is anything to what is being said from sources.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 08:30 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Also, what if it was a matter of a passionate mistake?

Like, maybe you aren't abusive, but maybe your kid is acting up and misbehaving and you grab his arm to reprimand him and he pulls and twists while you pull.... and snap.

You and your spouse know in your heart of hearts that it was truly not intended to be malicious and that you love your child more than anything. Even though you both know you fucked up in college and have worked through your issues, publicly and privately. You've rebuilt your life from ashes.

And then, the in-laws, who you have a terrible relationship with, catch wind and call the cops.

How do you handle this?
But he is abusive, so why bother asking all the other stuff?
[Reply]
Jerm 08:30 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Holy shit people. The DA didn't even have enough evidence to charge anyone, but some of you have decided to convict him anyway.
Huh? He said it was a matter of who not if...he said a crime had been committed.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:30 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That sounds pretty short sighted seeing the other needs of this team...and rookie WR's rarely do shit.

If everything stays where it is now and honestly it should because juvenile shit is sealed, he'll still be here.
Yep, the league will suspend him. Probably for failure to cooperate with the investigation of child abuse. Our players are held to a higher standard or some other NFL cover our ass and pretend we really care BS.

The Chiefs will keep him. But, his $100 million contract aint coming anytime soon.
[Reply]
TEX 08:31 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Sure, it was a very public case of a very public individual. But, there should have been a press release of a will not be prosecuted letter. A press conference was designed to convict him in the court of public opinion and or promote the DA's political ambitions.
Exactly. As an example, just look how the SJW's here are reacting. The lynch-mob is out in full force. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:31 AM 04-25-2019

Like, maybe you aren't abusive, but maybe your kid is acting up and misbehaving and you grab his arm to reprimand him and he pulls and twists while you pull.... and snap.

You and your spouse know in your heart of hearts that it was truly not intended to be malicious and that you love your child more than anything. Even though you both know you fucked up in college and have worked through your issues, publicly and privately. You've rebuilt your life from ashes.

And then, the in-laws, who you have a terrible relationship with, catch wind and call the cops.

How do you handle this?
Did the kid trip and fall into a belt rack as well?
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:32 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
No, I'm saying if the abuse was as bad as stated, they should press charges on both parents and get to the bottom of it, the DA was ambiguous in his briefing and many folks, including radio personalities are reading much more into this case with ambiguous statements. From what I understand there were different family members alone and in complete control of the child over several periods of time as well, so you don't know if it was the parents or another close family member. That's why it doesn't make logical sense in a high profile case like this to charge the parents.
Yea if it was simply a matter of either Hill or Crystal abused the kid and they weren't sure which, it seems pretty easy to charge both parents with neglect and or abuse and go from there. I mean I would hope that's the typical standard.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:33 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
4 people know.

Most sense based on info you don't have in totality....
[Reply]
Mecca 08:33 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It's not short sighted at all; it's saying there's football, and there are things bigger than football.

We'd better be on the phone calling around and trying to find a veteran WR, and/or we'd better draft a couple.

We took him in with a HUGE red flag. IF we reasonably believe he did this, we need to cut him. Fuck football.

Are you really going to feel good about cheering for him on Sundays? I don't. I really would prefer to actually enjoy this run.

They don't have to be choir boys...but this is not okay. IF there is anything to what is being said from sources.
The Chiefs have told you with everything they've done unless there is clear proof..he'll still be here. Look at their moves, Hunt would probably still be here had he told them what he did.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:33 AM 04-25-2019

You and your spouse know in your heart of hearts that it was truly not intended to be malicious and that you love your child more than anything. Even though you both know you ****ed up in college and have worked through your issues, publicly and privately. You've rebuilt your life from ashes.

How do you handle this?
Maybe this is just my experience, but my 3 year old son is very hyperactive and I never have to spank him.

When he is being crazy and acting up, I take away the iPad and/or his favorite toys and that sends the message real quick.

Again maybe that’s just my experience, but Tyreek needs serious help if what Duncan wrote is true.
[Reply]
TEX 08:33 AM 04-25-2019
Yep, the league will suspend him. Probably for failure to cooperate with the investigation of child abuse. Our players are held to a higher standard or some other NFL cover our ass and pretend we really care BS.

The Chiefs will keep him. But, his $100 million contract aint coming anytime soon.

I agree.
[Reply]
tmax63 08:33 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I think you've been watching too much CSI.
No, but I do know that certain criminals trigger cops more than others and child abusers and pedophiles are really high on the list for almost all of them
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:34 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
4 people know.

How would anyone on this fucking board know anything about 4 people and what they may or may not know?

Theorycrafting out of your ass is not productive.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:34 AM 04-25-2019

He cost himself money and probably at least a year of playing on the tag...but odds are he stays.
[Reply]
Page 88 of 163
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138 > Last »
Up