Nzoner's Game Room>Dorsey gone?
bdj23 02:12 PM 06-22-2017
Per 610.

The ****?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:23 PM 06-23-2017
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
I don't really care just give credit. Oh and I was right about Hill lol
No one fucking knows who "RunKC of Chiefsplanet fame" is. Saying it's from the grapevine/rumor mill is fine.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 02:25 PM 06-23-2017
Oh touched a nerve nobody knows who the Fuck Clay Wendler is either. You could've just said you saw it on Chiefs Planet in the first place.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:28 PM 06-23-2017
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
You could've just said you saw it on Chiefs Planet in the first place.
If you want to immediately discredit a rumor that's a great idea.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:32 PM 06-23-2017
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Who would you have drafted?
They never have a good answer for that
[Reply]
threebag 02:38 PM 06-23-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It's amazing how people kiss Clark's ass. This is his fault 100%.

You don't like Dorsey? Fire him after the season and hire Ballard. The fact that we lost BOTH Ballard and Dorsey is not good. It's bad management.
Well Dorsey should have reported the moves to Clark
[Reply]
RunKC 02:43 PM 06-23-2017
I don't care if Clay posted it. I don't work there anymore and I doubt my old boss won't even know about this .

I was told one last thing but I don't know if I want to tell you guys because you'll be as pissed off as me
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:45 PM 06-23-2017
I was told one last thing but I don't know if I want to tell you guys because you'll be as pissed off as me

[Reply]
staylor26 02:50 PM 06-23-2017
I don't care if Clay posted it. I don't work there anymore and I doubt my old boss won't even know about this .

Tell us man. Let's hear it
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:52 PM 06-23-2017

Out with it, man.
[Reply]
prhom 02:57 PM 06-23-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
They never have a good answer for that
Not arguing against the Fisher pick, because that was a terrible year to have first overall, but DeAndre Hopkins would have been a better choice and would have likely kept us away from the Maclin debacle. People would have really flipped out if that would have been the pick.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:01 PM 06-23-2017
Originally Posted by prhom:
Not arguing against the Fisher pick, because that was a terrible year to have first overall, but DeAndre Hopkins would have been a better choice and would have likely kept us away from the Maclin debacle. People would have really flipped out if that would have been the pick.
Yea but that's revisionist history at its finest because he was not a top 5 prospect
[Reply]
RunKC 03:04 PM 06-23-2017
Okay. You've been warned...

Not groundbreaking news, but the reports that people loved Ballard weren't made to prop him up. Apparently there was not one person in KC who didn't love that guy. Clark, Donovan and Andy loved him.

He was responsible for a lot of the great moves we made as well, including Marcus peters. He's the real deal and he's with the goddamn Colts.

I hate that he's in Indy and I hate that Clark did not make this move at the end of the season to promote Ballard if what was told to me was true.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:07 PM 06-23-2017

Not groundbreaking news, but the reports that people loved Ballard weren't made to prop him up. Apparently there was not one person in KC who didn't love that guy. Clark, Donovan and Andy loved him.

He was responsible for a lot of the great moves we made as well, including Marcus peters. He's the real deal and he's with the goddamn Colts.

I hate that he's in Indy and I hate that Clark did not make this move at the end of the season to promote Ballard if what was told to me was true.
Meh....that's not that bad. If you would have given people the option to dump Dorsey and keep Ballard in his place.....a good majority of people would have told you to fuck off.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:08 PM 06-23-2017

The Clarks burned this offseason at both ends.

Jesus Christ.
[Reply]
prhom 03:09 PM 06-23-2017
Originally Posted by DaWolf:
It is a fine line. If you start earning a reputation that you are not a franchise that does right by your players, it is only a matter of time before things start going downwards. Players talk in the locker room. They talk to other players around the league. Your stars start staying away from OTA's. Players will be unwilling to talk about renegotiating contracts. An us against management mentality takes over. Agents are going to try and screw you. Guys like Marcus Peters are going to be harder to negotiate with because they know you're just going to ignore them and toss the franchise tag on them. Free agents will be unwilling to talk to you. Remember, Clark talked to Peyton Manning after he signed with Denver at one of the 101 Awards and asked him why he didn't consider the Chiefs, and the response he alluded to was that this place didn't have the best rep under Pioli at the time. I think that stuck with Clark. I doubt he wants to be there again...
I agree, it is a fine line. I doubt Manning's reluctance to consider KC was just because of Pioli, I'm sure our abysmal record and lack of talent at WR and TE had much more to do with it. Broncos had just won a playoff game with Tebow. We had the worst record in the league. Manning wanted the easiest route to winning multiple SBs in what little time he had left.
[Reply]
Page 87 of 137
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197 > Last »
Up