ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 87 of 114
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197 > Last »
Media Center>**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****
007 08:45 PM 11-27-2013
Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan
[Reply]
millz 11:38 AM 10-01-2015
Kinda getting bored again with the PS4. Gonna finish Bloodborne again on my 2nd try and hopefully attempt DS2 again but it's insanely hard.

Was loving Destiny before the update..was loving the crucible and inferno clash then they got rid of it. dissapointing to say the least and I just can't see myself paying another 40 for a dlc when I haven't even really completed the other one.

I'm a big MGS fan and I'm kinda glad I didn't get it.. I read on here and other places that it got repetitive and what not. I'd still love to try it but $74.99 is too steep for me. I only really play Madden 16 right now and waiting for the Bloodborne DLC and Hitman..besides that my interest in gaming has gone down quite a bit. Not by choice but just because these new titles and outrageous prices and constant DLCs just don't seem worth it to me anymore.
[Reply]
007 03:09 PM 10-01-2015
Originally Posted by millz:
Kinda getting bored again with the PS4. Gonna finish Bloodborne again on my 2nd try and hopefully attempt DS2 again but it's insanely hard.

Was loving Destiny before the update..was loving the crucible and inferno clash then they got rid of it. dissapointing to say the least and I just can't see myself paying another 40 for a dlc when I haven't even really completed the other one.

I'm a big MGS fan and I'm kinda glad I didn't get it.. I read on here and other places that it got repetitive and what not. I'd still love to try it but $74.99 is too steep for me. I only really play Madden 16 right now and waiting for the Bloodborne DLC and Hitman..besides that my interest in gaming has gone down quite a bit. Not by choice but just because these new titles and outrageous prices and constant DLCs just don't seem worth it to me anymore.
Definitely not a fan of this DLC crap. Just a way to put out unfinished products and then charge more for stuff that should have been in the game in the first place.
[Reply]
DaveNull 06:41 PM 10-01-2015
Originally Posted by millz:
I read on here and other places that it got repetitive and what not. I'd still love to try it but $74.99 is too steep for me.

I don't know where you're seeing those prices. I paid the standard $60.

Oh, and I've probably got 12-13 hours in and only am at 5% completion so there's that.
[Reply]
millz 06:44 PM 10-01-2015
I live in Canada. Games here are 69.99. New titles that just come out such as madden, nhl, Fifa, nba live and 2k16 are all listed at 79.99 and metal gear 5 is $74.99. Special editions are 89.99.
[Reply]
DaveNull 06:51 AM 10-02-2015

[Reply]
Gonzo 09:01 PM 10-02-2015
Originally Posted by DaveNull:
I don't know where you're seeing those prices. I paid the standard $60.

Oh, and I've probably got 12-13 hours in and only am at 5% completion so there's that.
Wait until you get to chapter 2. The game goes full Derp. Chapter 1? Game of the year contender.
Chapter 2?
Total repetitive filler. You can tell the exact moment Kojima left Konami.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:03 PM 10-02-2015
I've been writing a review MGSV off and on but I just can't get it finished. I want to love this game so much but the last 20 hrs were so monotonous.

I'll get it done eventually.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:11 PM 10-02-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Man I'm playing the hell outta a couple games lately..
Witcher 3 with all the updates and DLC is even better. He combat is better and it's running so smoothly. When I first got it, there were a few glitches and the combat was flawed when you had multiple targets. Now it's nearly perfect and they updated upgrades and signs. Great game.

Rocket League is so fucking awesome but man there's some bad fucking players online. I usually prefer playing doubles and I seem to get paired up with a ball hog every damn time that over-shoots the fucking goal 100% of the time. Jackasses refuse to pass a lot.

I want to form a CP league when they start the season play, BTW. Let me know if you guys are interested.

I just got the Witcher wild hunt. Hope it's good and also Watch Dogs haven't played them yet.
[Reply]
kcxiv 11:05 PM 10-02-2015
i fucking suck at Fifa. i dont get it, everyone elses players seems like the cpu players actually do stuff, mine sit around with their thumbs up their ass. NEver interceptiing passes or just fall down for no fucking reason.

I just finished this game 0-0 in the 90th minute my opponent gets a corner kick, and kicks it into the box and my goalie just fall down for no fucking reason and he got a clean look at the net for a goal. I was like you gotta be kidding me. lol
[Reply]
GoShox 11:49 PM 10-02-2015
Not sure how but I got into the Need for Speed beta. Gameplay is really fun but man, I've never seen acting this cheesy in my life
[Reply]
New World Order 12:41 AM 10-03-2015
I've been writing a review MGSV off and on but I just can't get it finished. I want to love this game so much but the last 20 hrs were so monotonous.

I'll get it done eventually.

You should wait and include Metal Gear Online when it comes out on the 6th.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:31 AM 10-03-2015
Originally Posted by DaveNull:
They're not even a real country anyway.
[Reply]
Gonzo 02:02 PM 10-03-2015
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I just got the Witcher wild hunt. Hope it's good and also Watch Dogs haven't played them yet.
You'll really dig it man. Be patient with it. The story starts a little slow and there's so much to it that it can be overwhelming.
[Reply]
GoShox 05:28 PM 10-04-2015
Anyone making a CP community for the new update that just came out?
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:57 PM 10-04-2015
You'll really dig it man. Be patient with it. The story starts a little slow and there's so much to it that it can be overwhelming.

I only played a little bit of Witcher Hunt and I can tell I'm going like it a lot, then I played Dog Watch and I didn't like it much at all except the graphics are good. I just didn't like hacking just to open a door. I can pick locks in games but thought hacking isn't my forte` Just didn't feel like getting into it so I took it back to Game Stop and got me Dying Light. Oh I like this game & figure with the skillz I'm learning if we ever do have a Zombie Apocalypse I will be ready.
[Reply]
Page 87 of 114
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197 > Last »
Up