ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 87 of 617
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197137187587 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Hootie 03:36 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I'm too lazy to check right now, but the other day you were at the top in rep Hootie. Did you earn all of it or did a mod help you out?
I called Gonzo and Lumpy rep whores one time so Gonzo gave me like 100000000000 rep points.
loochy 03:36 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by SNR:
8. loochy- Another poster in the Demonpenz mode with a little more of a straightforward style. If I were to compare them all to members of the Monty Python troupe, he'd be the Terry Jones to Demonpenz's Eric Idle to Thig Lyfe's Terry Gilliam. Strong candidate for the 8-10 slots.
Nah. I bring very little insight to football talk, which seems to be very valued by Hootie. I love the Chiefs, but I don't have the depth of knowledge about the Chiefs (and the entire NFL) that other quality posters do. I'm a consumer of football knowledge, not a dispenser. Also, I tend to be really hot and cold in terms of posting frequency depending on how things are going at home and work.
SAUTO 03:37 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
which I think should be banned from this fucking site

I have, and will never participate in one of those rep whore threads.
I think people that use rep very often are stupid.

I don't give much rep but when I do it's usually for a pretty funny post, or one I really agree with.
heck on the mobile site there are no rep buttons.

And I very rarely give neg rep, has to be something out of line
Posted via Mobile Device
luv 03:37 PM 05-23-2013
I'm too lazy to check right now, but the other day you were at the top in rep Hootie. Did you earn all of it or did a mod help you out?
Wow. I've fallen to 26th. And to think I used to always be in the top 10. How will I ever go on?
RealSNR 03:38 PM 05-23-2013
98. KC Tattoo
Total Posts: 15,821

Wanna know how I know the rep system doesn't work on this website? This guy has the 9th most rep on this site? Really? Really? The dude emulates his posting style after big nasty kcnut [unintentionally]. I want DaFace to run his statistics. I need to know how much positive rep he has given to somehow land 9th on the reputation list. What? This dude isn't funny, he doesn't have any "brain busting" takes on anything...I've literally never come across a [positive] rep worthy post made by this individual. Does he max out his rep every day? These are things I need to know. Also, and I'm paraphrasing because his posts are almost impossible to decipher, he said that the Alex Smith trade just "really hurt his feelings and made him feel really sad" which I thought was probably the gayest post of the year.

Pros: Probably fun to party with. Probably gives a mean blowie. Weighs less than Frazod. Reads at a 5th grade level.

Cons: Pretty sure he's the one member that will come after me and murder me after he reads this. Actually has a Chiefs tattoo on his arm. Terrible at Madden. Friends with ROR who is probably the most awful thing on the internet.

Outlook: I WANT TO KNOW WHO IS REPPING THIS GUY. SOMEONE PLEASE LINK ME TO REP WORTHY POSTS BECAUSE I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. IT'S BLOWING MY MIND. STOP BEING SUCH A REP WHORE. YOU'RE THE MALE LUMPY.
Analysis: Eh, maybe? I can understand his posts just fine. He probably reads at a higher level than 5th grade. The Royals rep threads are far too fucking numerous, though. There are a butt ton of posters probably more worthy of a good ranking than KC Tattoo, but I don't think he deserves the low 90s. A bit of a reach there.

Grade: B-
luv 03:38 PM 05-23-2013
I think it'll be funny (interesting, not comedic) to see where Hootie's list falls in line with the top 101 in rep, if at all.
ToxSocks 03:38 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by luv:
Wow. I've fallen to 26th. And to think I used to always be in the top 10. How will I ever go on?
Honestly, you shouldn't even be in the top 100.
Hootie 03:39 PM 05-23-2013
I have given 40 total reps since November 2012.

Most of them are probably when I'm still drunk and giggly in the morning.
luv 03:39 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Honestly, you shouldn't even be in the top 100.
Ouch. A knife through my heart.
ToxSocks 03:40 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by luv:
Ouch. A knife through my heart.
Just keepin' it real.
Setsuna 03:40 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
:-)

We've done it three times now, same friend.
At some point it will backfire and I will laugh...well I won't laugh but I'll lament for you. Threesomes aren't very smart.
MTG#10 03:40 PM 05-23-2013
I called Gonzo and Lumpy rep whores one time so Gonzo gave me like 100000000000 rep points.
I bet you like seeing your name at the top of that list don't you? If you were put in the red from mod abuse it would irritate you, amirite?
Hootie 03:41 PM 05-23-2013
I think threesomes are fucking creepy and weird.
luv 03:41 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Just keepin' it real.
I agree with you. I'm pretty worthless. It's further proof that rep doesn't mean jack.
Hootie 03:41 PM 05-23-2013
I bet you like seeing your name at the top of that list don't you? If you were put in the red from mod abuse it would irritate you, amirite?
not one bit

moderators

feel free to bottom out my rep
Page 87 of 617
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197137187587 > Last »
Up