ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 87 of 105
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
loochy 02:11 PM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
...and it has nothing to do with algebra.
touche, i completely overlooked the algebra part

:-)

he's just all sorts of wrong
[Reply]
loochy 02:11 PM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Some of you guys are way too bored
that is correct sir
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:13 PM 07-02-2013
Technically, sort of? :-) wasn't it in algebra when you learned multiplying two negative numbers the result was a positive number?
Yes, when multiplying (or dividing), but "in alebgra" could also mean addition or subtraction.

"Algebra" also implies the existence of an unknown such as "x" which really isn't relevant here, since negative times (or divided by) a negative equals a positive even if it isn't "algebra."

That's pretty much all I remember.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:13 PM 07-02-2013
Fixed, I get that but sort of nit picking there. All over a silly comment. Some of you guys are way too bored
A lot of people here are serious about numbers, until we start talking about Alex Smith statistics
[Reply]
crazycoffey 02:14 PM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
...and it has nothing to do with algebra.
Sure about that?
[Reply]
rico 02:19 PM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I'm thinking Adderall, maybe even Meth.
Most definitely not meth. There are tons of tweakers in my area... it makes me sick, witnessing what that drug has done to previously respectable people physically and psychologically after dabbling in that shit.
[Reply]
loochy 02:25 PM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Most definitely not meth. There are tons of tweakers in my area... it makes me sick, witnessing what that drug has done to previously respectable people physically and psychologically after dabbling in that shit.
ah, but if they decide to dabble in meth were they really respectable psychologically in the first place?
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:27 PM 07-02-2013
See, this is why this country is fucked right now. All the smart people are hanging out on CP all day rather than doing their jobs.
[Reply]
rico 02:28 PM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
ah, but if they decide to dabble in meth were they really respectable psychologically in the first place?
Seemingly so, but obviously a bit uneducated in terms of the dangers of it.
[Reply]
Saul Good 02:29 PM 07-02-2013
Sure about that?
The inverse property of multiplying negative numbers : algebra

As

Lumberjacking : Carpentry

(sort of)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:29 PM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Seemingly so, but obviously a bit uneducated in terms of the dangers of it.
Got another roast in you? I'll supply the name.
[Reply]
Donger 02:29 PM 07-02-2013
64. teedubya

Well, what can one really say about teedubya? He has a bubbly personality and was involved somehow in the SOC thing (I don't really remember the details, so it couldn't have been that impressive).

Claims to be a fan of the Chiefs and I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. But, what really seems to turn him on are conspiracy and other kooky theories. Here's just a partial list:

Is hoarding gold because he believes that the collapse of the dollar is imminent. Unfortunately, he started claiming this about seven years ago, so imminent may have a different definition for him.

Believes that 9/11 was an "inside job." Completely rejects all debunking evidence and probably still would if he were a passenger getting stabbed in the neck by a guy who looks like Frankie yelling "Allahu Akbar!"

Believes that the Fukushima nuclear event was a catastrophe worse than Chernobyl and that hundreds of thousands would die from the radiation. Body count? Zero. Also had a memorable melt down during the BP oil spill in the Gulf, but not quite as bad. Stopped eating fish and shrimp as a result, which probably saved more seafood than died during Fukushima. He's not exactly svelte.

As a nice bonus, he also believed that Japan was going to "slide into the sea" during the event. I keep pretty good track of the news, but haven't seen confirmation of this yet, but maybe it got glossed over by Wimbledon or something.

HAARP. This one really is the pièce de résistance of teedubya's crazy. In case you don't know, HAARP is an acronym for High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, a harmless radio program up in Alaska run by some nice military folks and DARPA. Anyway, teedubya postulated that HAARP caused the earthquake which led to the tsunami which caused the Fukushima event (see above). Seems reasonable, right? Well hold on sonny! He also theorizes that HAARP was also causing those pesky earthquakes down in Arkansas a while back AND is responsible for the infamous "radar rings." So, quite a versatile gadget, this HAARP. Of course, teedubya never gives any reason why DARPA would want to use HAARP in that way, which is fun.

Pros: Seems to be a faithful and ardent fan of the Kansas City Chiefs. May actually be clinically-insane, but that's common among Chiefs fans, so we are going to let that one slide. Likes sending very strange rep messages, including things about "having no soul" and "places in Hell for people like you."

Cons: I can't really think of any.

Outlook: Will probably have a stroke at one point when he gets all worked up over some kooky theory and end up immobilized in bed drinking his food through a straw, wondering if I'm watching. Just don't look under the bed, teedubya.
[Reply]
loochy 02:33 PM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
65. teedubya

Well, what can one really say about teedubya? He has a bubbly personality and was involved somehow in the SOC thing (I don't really remember the details, so it couldn't have been that impressive).

Claims to be a fan of the Chiefs and I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. But, what really seems to turn him on are conspiracy and other kooky theories. Here's just a partial list:

Is hoarding gold because he believes that the collapse of the dollar is imminent. Unfortunately, he started claiming this about seven years ago, so imminent may have a different definition for him.

Believes that 9/11 was an "inside job." Completely rejects all debunking evidence and probably still would if he were a passenger getting stabbed in the neck by a guy who looks like Frankie yelling "Allahu Akbar!"

Believes that the Fukushima nuclear event was a catastrophe worse than Chernobyl and that hundreds of thousands would die from the radiation. Body count? Zero. Also had a memorable melt down during the BP oil spill in the Gulf, but not quite as bad. Stopped eating fish and shrimp as a result, which probably saved more seafood than died during Fukushima. He's not exactly svelte.

As a nice bonus, he also believed that Japan was going to "slide into the sea" during the event. I keep pretty good track of the news, but haven't seen confirmation of this yet, but maybe it got glossed over by Wimbledon or something.

HAARP. This one really is the pièce de résistance of teedubya's crazy. In case you don't know, HAARP is an acronym for High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, a harmless radio program up in Alaska run by some nice military folks and DARPA. Anyway, teedubya postulated that HAARP caused the earthquake which led to the tsunami which caused the Fukushima event (see above). Seems reasonable, right? Well hold on sonny! He also theorizes that HAARP was also causing those pesky earthquakes down in Arkansas a while back AND is responsible for the infamous "radar rings." So, quite a versatile gadget, this HAARP. Of course, teedubya never gives any reason why DARPA would want to use HAARP in that way, which is fun.

Pros: Seems to be a faithful and ardent fan of the Kansas City Chiefs. May actually be clinically-insane, but that's common among Chiefs fans, so we are going to let that one slide. Likes sending very strange rep messages, including things about "having no soul" and "places in Hell for people like you."

Outlook: Will probably have a stroke at one point when he gets all worked up over some kooky theory and end up immobilized in bed drinking his food through a straw, wondering if I'm watching. Just don't look under the bed, teedubya.
haha

you were a fitting person to do his roast
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:35 PM 07-02-2013
Nice Donger!! Edit it to 64 though.
[Reply]
Saul Good 02:35 PM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
65. teedubya

This is why hootie is wrong about donger.
[Reply]
Page 87 of 105
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197 > Last »
Up