ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 868 of 4909
« First < 368768818858864865866867868 86987087187287891896813681868 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:02 PM 05-24-2017
If Trevor keeps Lynch on the bench, it's more positive about Trevor than negative on Lynch, IMO. Musgrave is there to develop these two and Trevor showed a lot of promise without much help on the line, ground attack or short passing options.

If Trevor can become a consistent 3500 yd guy with a decent TD:INT ratio, that's all you can ask for at this point. Little is expected of him because he's a 7th round guy... so what.

Dude was better than expected last year and has great qualities. The best man will win the gig and we will see how the supporting cast falls in line to produce.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:04 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
If Trevor keeps Lynch on the bench, it's more positive about Trevor than negative on Lynch, IMO. Musgrave is there to develop these two and Trevor showed a lot of promise without much help on the line, ground attack or short passing options.

If Trevor can become a consistent 3500 yd guy with a decent TD:INT ratio, that's all you can ask for at this point. Little is expected of him because he's a 7th round guy... so what.

Dude was better than expected last year and has great qualities. The best man will win the gig and we will see how the supporting cast falls in line to produce.
Bullfuckingshit
[Reply]
vailpass 01:05 PM 05-24-2017

Anyone that says Elway doesn't know QB talent or that he will stop until he has another stud QB under center is either being disingenuous or is just plain wrong.
I"m enjoying watching the process leading up to the next QB1.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:06 PM 05-24-2017

We should all be so lucky to love at least one aspect of our life like Brock Olivo loves special teams.

— Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver) May 24, 2017

:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 01:06 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Anyone that says Elway doesn't know QB talent or that he will stop until he has another stud QB under center is either being disingenuous or is just plain wrong.
I"m enjoying watching the process leading up to the next QB1.
He's drafted two QB's early and neither have amounted to shit

Just because you were a great QB doesn't mean you can find one yourself. Your claim that he knows QB talent is baseless, unless you're giving him credit for finding Manning :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 01:09 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Just because you were a great QB doesn't mean you can find one yourself. Your claim that he knows QB talent is baseless, unless you're giving him credit for finding Manning :-)
The fact that you see spending draft picks on QBs as a bad thing tells it all.

He'll keep on drafting/trading until he has one. That's how it's done. Not that you'd know.
The next time I need input on QB1 from a Chiefs fan I'll be sure to ask you.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:10 PM 05-24-2017

kc fans don't get it. They are now in about the same position only alex is at the tail end of his career and he has hit his high water mark. They are excited about their 1st round pick that they gave up just as much for to get and he is going to be on the bench for at least a year, maybe more if they can't trust him to take over a year from now.

Having 2 young QB's pushing each other is great, what is even better is that there is an OC who will play to their strengths now rather than pound them into his system. kc fans almost have to root against their current starter in order to see their shiny new toy play.

I get the excitement, I would be excited too if my team hadn't drafted a QB in forever.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:10 PM 05-24-2017
Just as I thought, no real rebuttal when I present the facts. You're so fucking clueless :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 01:11 PM 05-24-2017
Just as I thought, no real rebuttal when I present the facts. You're so ****ing clueless :-)
Read the edit junior.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:11 PM 05-24-2017
The fact that you see spending draft picks on QBs as a bad thing tells it all.

He'll keep on drafting/trading until he has one. That's how it's done. Not that you'd know.
Missed your edit, but continuing to try/persistence does not guarantee success. Just ask the Browns.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:12 PM 05-24-2017
Missed your edit, but continuing to try/persistence does not guarantee success. Just ask the Browns.
I edited late, my bad.
No, trying doesn't guarantee success but not trying certainly guarantees failure.
And Elway knows QB1 when he has it and won't stop until he gets one.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:12 PM 05-24-2017
"Ok, maybe Elway can't find a QB, but he'll keep trying!!!"

:-)
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:13 PM 05-24-2017

And yet he continues to stick to his plan of drafting a developmental QB every year, even this year in a year where he technically didn't need to.

You guys are going to find out fast that just because your team moved up into the top 10 to draft a QB doesn't mean he will be any good. Plus then you won't have the developmental guys in the pipeline to fall back on and give a shot.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 01:13 PM 05-24-2017
Talent wise, Elway is overrated when compared to Young, Montana, Marinoi.

Those rings were courtesy of Terrell Davis.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:14 PM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Talent wise, Elway is overrated when compared to Young, Montana, Marinoi.

Those rings were courtesy of Terrell Davis.
Shut the fuck up and stay out of this conversation. It's for Chiefs and Bronco fans. And AFC West fans. And NFL fans. But not you.
[Reply]
Page 868 of 4909
« First < 368768818858864865866867868 86987087187287891896813681868 > Last »
Up