ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 861 of 2695
« First < 361761811851857858859860861 86286386486587191196113611861 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:55 AM 08-03-2018
Man, we're going to drop 40 on the Chargers in week one and then everyone will get on the bandwagon.
[Reply]
bigjosh 06:45 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Chiefs are doing a good job of picking sexy shots

They finally have a marketable quarterback.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Marco Polo 07:01 AM 08-03-2018
FAP away (SIAP)

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/p...er-the-chiefs/
[Reply]
RedRaider56 08:23 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by Marco Polo:
FAP away (SIAP)

Read the article earlier this morning. One of the best articles I've seen on Mahomes in a long time.
[Reply]
Coogs 08:38 AM 08-03-2018
FAP away (SIAP)

Nice!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:25 AM 08-03-2018
Pete Prisco isn’t someone I love, but it’s nice to see national media already getting behind the kid.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:55 AM 08-03-2018
FAP away (SIAP)

Excellent. Long, quality read.

Wish he coulda spelled Ragland correctly. At first i thought it was a typo...but then again and again and again.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:02 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He's as excited as we are.

Andy was fed up with Alex after that Steelers game and ready to move on. Deep down he probably knew all year Alex just wasn't gonna be the guy in the end, and he was wasting time chasing a ring with him at the helm.

Now he has some hope. His last chance at a ring...a young kid with Favrian talent and Tom Brady work ethic.
He's a weird guy. Favian talent. Hyper competitive. Super work ethic. Incredibly humble off the field as he works to improve. Supremely confident on the field when it's time to make plays. He's more than an ideal 'face of the franchise'.

I just can't see any way he flops except for the single ever present reason any NFLer can flop. Injuries.
[Reply]
Third Eye 10:04 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Excellent. Long, quality read.

Wish he coulda spelled Ragland correctly. At first i thought it was a typo...but then again and again and again.
Didn’t spell Tyreek correctly either.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:05 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
He's a weird guy. Favian talent. Hyper competitive. Super work ethic. Incredibly humble off the field as he works to improve. Supremely confident on the field when it's time to make plays. He's more than an ideal 'face of the franchise'.

I just can't see any way he flops except for the single ever present reason any NFLer can flop. Injuries.
The yips...
[Reply]
In58men 10:08 AM 08-03-2018
I haven’t read much into things lately.

I’ve heard he’s been calling the wrong plays pretty frequently?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:11 AM 08-03-2018
Agreed. It's really hard to not see the guy being successful.

We also have to keep mind that Reid is still going to be Reid. There will be a lot of screens, reverses and RPO's in this offense. We're all excited about his downfield play making ability, but he's going to be a high % passer simply based on our offensive system and Reid's ability to scheme guys open. There will still be a lot of YAC and high % passes, which will help keep his ints down.

Even when he's having an off day, he can still be productive because the system will allow him to do so. On paper, this combination we have is just a perfect mixture.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:12 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Man, we're going to drop 40 on the Chargers in week one and then everyone will get on the bandwagon.
I think 30 for sure.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:13 AM 08-03-2018

By my calculations, if Mahomes throws more than 8 INTs in the remainder of training camp practices, he will turn into a bust!
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:21 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Agreed. It's really hard to not see the guy being successful.

We also have to keep mind that Reid is still going to be Reid. There will be a lot of screens, reverses and RPO's in this offense. We're all excited about his downfield play making ability, but he's going to be a high % passer simply based on our offensive system and Reid's ability to scheme guys open. There will still be a lot of YAC and high % passes, which will help keep his ints down.

Even when he's having an off day, he can still be productive because the system will allow him to do so. On paper, this combination we have is just a perfect mixture.
Seriously. In most games Alex was only asked to drop back, read, and deliver maybe 15 times. Probably less than half.

That's just how quarterbacking in the NFL is now.
[Reply]
Page 861 of 2695
« First < 361761811851857858859860861 86286386486587191196113611861 > Last »
Up