ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 244
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136186 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
RunKC 09:48 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Yeah, you really showed me…

*here is the asterisk for the 3rd mahomes pic that was taken off the stat sheet by the zebras
This is boxscore analysis at its finest. Allen and Mahomes both had terrible games vs the Jets and similar stats in the other 3 games.

Wanna know the difference between the two?

2nd half drives
Interception
Punt
Interception
Lost fumble by Josh Allen
FG

That's what Josh did against the Jets when it mattered. Meanwhile Mahomes made the plays to win in the same exact situation when he needed to do it despite making errors.

That's the difference
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:52 AM 10-02-2023
Bills did us a solid by beating the Dolphins.

The Dolphins end the season with 4 of 5 at home. They don’t have hardly any cold weather road games this year.

They need home field advantage to win in the postseason.

They’re going to be spoiled by Miami weather in December/January, then have to travel to like Baltimore, Buffalo, or KC in the playoffs. They’ll look like a completely different team in the playoffs.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:01 AM 10-02-2023
It’s not BS.

Everyone outside of Chiefs kingdom knows that was a BS call. Especially considering the situation (bailing them out on 3rd and 20). Especially considering the flag wasn’t thrown until after the INT. And especially considering the refs kept their flag in their pocket for possibly the worst non-called o-line holding in NFL history just a few players before that.
They normally wait until the ball is caught or hits the ground before throwing the flag. You don't want the flag to be thrown and impact the players because one stops on the play assuming it is in his favor.

I assume you are referring to on PM's scramble? Was not remotely a hold.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 10:04 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Allen and Mahomes both had terrible games vs the Jets
Agreed with you there.

Which is why I laughed out loud when Bearcat tried to bring up my comment about the Jets having a great defense as some zinger.

Originally Posted by :
Wanna know the difference between the two?

2nd half drives
Interception
Punt
Interception
Lost fumble by Josh Allen
FG

That's what Josh did against the Jets when it mattered. Meanwhile Mahomes made the plays to win in the same exact situation when he needed to do it despite making errors.
As opposed to Mahomes:

Punt
Punt
Field Goal
Interception (*taken away by refs)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:06 AM 10-02-2023
Agreed with you there.

Which is why I laughed out loud when Bearcat tried to bring up my comment about the Jets having a great defense as some zinger.

As opposed to Mahomes:

Punt
Punt
Field Goal
It was obviously the correct call.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:07 AM 10-02-2023
Yeah, you really showed me…

*here is the asterisk for the 3rd mahomes pic that was taken off the stat sheet by the zebras
Where's fumbles listed?
[Reply]
New World Order 10:08 AM 10-02-2023
Main difference:

Allen lost the game against the jets with bonehead plays

Mahomes won the game against the jets
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 10:11 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
They normally wait until the ball is caught or hits the ground before throwing the flag. You don't want the flag to be thrown and impact the players because one stops on the play assuming it is in his favor.

I assume you are referring to on PM's scramble? Was not remotely a hold.
Horse crap.

Look up the Diggs 50 yard TD yesterday. The flag was on the ground while the ball was in the air.

You guys are incapable of admitting the Chiefs got away with one lol.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:12 AM 10-02-2023
Fake old dude is getting all worked up with the troll game today!

Let's watch for when he completely breaks character again.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:14 AM 10-02-2023
Did you?
[Reply]
Lzen 10:17 AM 10-02-2023
It’s not BS.

Everyone outside of Chiefs kingdom knows that was a BS call. Especially considering the situation (bailing them out on 3rd and 20). Especially considering the flag wasn’t thrown until after the INT. And especially considering the refs kept their flag in their pocket for possibly the worst non-called o-line holding in NFL history just a few players before that.
You know how I know you don't know anything about football? :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 10:17 AM 10-02-2023
Agreed with you there.

As opposed to Mahomes:

Punt
Punt
Field Goal
This is classic holding. Mahomes knew he was being held and threw to him. You don't know ball.

https://x.com/mrmatthew_cfb/status/1...YJXccxRIbYwg3A
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 10:19 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This is classic holding. Mahomes knew he was being held and threw to him. You don't know ball.

https://x.com/mrmatthew_cfb/status/1...YJXccxRIbYwg3A
If they want to call that, fine, but you better then call this too:

https://x.com/kfcbarstool/status/170...974824074?s=46
[Reply]
penguinz 10:22 AM 10-02-2023
Horse crap.

Look up the Diggs 50 yard TD yesterday. The flag was on the ground while the ball was in the air.

The flag doesn't hit the ground until Diggs has turned and started up the field.

I understand your issues 100% now. You need glasses.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:22 AM 10-02-2023
If they want to call that, fine, but you better then call this too:

https://x.com/kfcbarstool/status/170...974824074?s=46
By definition of the NFL rulebook that is not a hold.
[Reply]
Page 86 of 244
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136186 > Last »
Up