ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 144
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:40 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by JCBRAVE:
Im part of a well ran site, idk what you found out there
Looks like something from the old 80's BBS days, let me get out my 300 baud modem bro.
[Reply]
JCBRAVE 02:43 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Looks like something from the old 80's BBS days, let me get out my 300 baud modem bro.
Your old modem may work here but in 2020 things are a little better
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 02:43 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I love vanilla ice cream.
Me too!
[Reply]
ChiefXO 02:44 PM 01-16-2020
Titans Report looks like a neck beard dwelling, a troll cave that you goons escaped from.

Step up your game. It’s the playoffs.
[Reply]
RustShack 02:45 PM 01-16-2020
These Titans fans are cute.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:45 PM 01-16-2020
Taking multiple posts to shit on the website itself while claiming theirs is better. Is that a first for trolling?
[Reply]
Callidus 02:45 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefXO:
God you tit fans act like this is a W already

Lol nerds
Dont lump us all together. A couple of us are here for discussion. This is the first time I have gone to another teams board and we had so many trolls. Heck it might be the most titans fans I have seen on another teams board at once period.

If anyone comes to the titans report forum don't take anything to seriously. You will get tons of crap at first but it is all in jest. Well mostly.
[Reply]
JCBRAVE 02:46 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefXO:
Titans Report looks like a neck beard dwelling, a troll cave that you goons escaped from.

Step up your game. It’s the playoffs.
Lol titans report
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:46 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by VondyP:
how'd he do against the titans earlier this year again? oh that's right... big L
If that’s the only smack you have.....then you won’t last long here. Put some fucking effort in.
[Reply]
VondyP 02:48 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by RustShack:
These Titans fans are cute.
no we will not send you nudes, stop sending me DMs
[Reply]
RunKC 02:48 PM 01-16-2020
It’s gonna be hilarious when the Chiefs blowout the Titans on Sunday and VondyP is nowhere to be found
[Reply]
VondyP 02:49 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If that’s the only smack you have.....then you won’t last long here. Put some ****ing effort in.
better tell patty to put some more effort in, dont want another week 10 repeat
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 02:49 PM 01-16-2020
?? I don't troll other teams forums. I was referring to you trying to imply that there not being many Chiefs forums was a bad thing. I'll never go to your site so, in that way, it's mutually beneficial. I don't have to see a bunch of Hill Billies circle jerk over Derrick Henry in the midst of sub-par engineering and you don't have to see me unless you do so on your own volition by coming in here.

IDK what you think you're going to accomplish in being here besides having the regulars here pile on you. Nothing you say is going to effect the result on the field and you won't be back here once the game is over. You'll bicker with everyone and ether since we wont see you again until next year's playoffs, provided you even make it.
[Reply]
ChiefXO 02:49 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Callidus:
Dont lump us all together. A couple of us are here for discussion. This is the first time I have gone to another teams board and we had so many trolls. Heck it might be the most titans fans I have seen on another teams board at once period.

If anyone comes to the titans report forum don't take anything to seriously. You will get tons of crap at first but it is all in jest. Well mostly.
Titans Report sucks nerd. Worse than that titans subreddit of cringy nerd stuff

At least GoTitans has a sense of humor.

If was forced at gun point to associate with a tit fan it would definitely be GoTitans
[Reply]
JCBRAVE 02:52 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
?? I don't troll other teams forums. I was referring to you trying to imply that there not being many Chiefs forums was a bad thing. I'll never go to your site so, in that way, it's mutually beneficial. I don't have to see a bunch of Hill Billies circle jerk over Derrick Henry in the midst of sub-par engineering and you don't have to see me unless you do so on your own volition by coming in here.

IDK what you think you're going to accomplish in being here besides having the regulars here pile on you. Nothing you say is going to effect the result on the field and you won't be back here once the game is over. You'll bicker with everyone and ether since we wont see you again until next year's playoffs, provided you even make it.
You think Im worried if some of your regulars gang up on me lol

Yall have no idea

Its gonna take about 20 of you just to hang
[Reply]
Page 86 of 144
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Up