ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 181
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2018-2019 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:37 PM 04-04-2018
Fuck the Final Four. Championship or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

BYE BYE

Spoiler!

FULL SCHEDULE:

https://kuathletics.com/documents/20...9_schedule.pdf

Spoiler!

PHILLIPS 66 BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

Spoiler!

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Spoiler!

More updates to come.

Let's go get Championship number 4 (6)!
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:39 PM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Hai Gais!

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

ku by 7 tonight. We'll get down early and trail by 12 at half (37-25). We'll get it to a one possession game at the under 4 and then you'll FT the game away.

73-66
My bad.

:-)
[Reply]
BWillie 10:43 PM 02-05-2019
Vick > Grimes

I don't think it's really even debatable. Grimes should be getting 5 mpg a game at this point. He's not an NBA player unless he becomes a great 3point shooter. No clue how he was this high of a recruit, he lacks the first step and athleticism to finish at all. Bad ball handler. Not strong with the ball despite his "NBA BODY". He tries to defend, just can't. He is one of the worst players on the team at drawing fouls.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 11:02 PM 02-05-2019
At least you have KSU and Baylor beating eachother up this weekend. And we still play both teams at home.

If we continue to play well at home and steal a couple on the road, we may be okay for a share of the conference title. Blah.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 11:45 PM 02-05-2019
23 turnovers.....
Just pathetic.....

Ya never gonna win with that many TO's.....
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:00 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
So what kind of seed for the tournament do you think we'll land. 4 maybe?
they play like this the rest of the way???? On the bubble.:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:07 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
How is Grimes this bad?
you can’t blame Self too much for the Grimes fiasco yet.... every rating had him as a top recruit. Possible lottery pick. Certain one and done. How did he get universally ranked this high, yet looks like shit for most of the time he is on the floor? Self is one on the best coaches in the game. Not buying it’s his fail. So what is it?
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:21 AM 02-06-2019

[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:47 AM 02-06-2019
Streak is over. I had some hope they could climb back into the pack and ride things out maybe with a little help from other teams in the conference, but not after tonight. This was a huge game for them and they blew it.

This team won't make it out of the 1st wknd.

Grimes is awful. And when Vick isnt hot from downtown hes almost just as bad.

-No leadership anywhere on this team
-No halfcourt offense
-Poor shot selection
-No perimeter O
-No perimeter D
-Poor transition game
-Careless as hell with the ball
-No presence in the paint, although not much Self can do about that, kind of has to play the hand hes been dealt.
-In addition to the above, team has no bench.

Simply put, this team doesn't really do anything decent. Self is left to doing/trying dumb out of the box shit hoping something sticks. Cant really blame the guy when team is dogshit.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:57 AM 02-06-2019
I disagree. They’re pretty good defensively. Not elite probably, but pretty solid. Unless Vick is out there. He hurts my soul to watch him play.

Lawson is good in the paint. Dotson is tough to guard.

I really think Self should press a ton. We’ve got a bunch of unskilled athletes.

Self won’t do it but I would.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:00 AM 02-06-2019
Hahaha. Cheatin KU finally had their cheating catch up to them. That one dude that KU gave money to cant play and since they cant use the players they have to pay to come play for them, they suck and cant win.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:03 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Hahaha. Cheatin KU finally had their cheating catch up to them. That one dude that KU gave money to cant play and since they cant use the players they have to pay to come play for them, they suck and cant win.
You obviously watch a bunch of basketball huh?
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:51 AM 02-06-2019
The butthurt on Twitter has been marvelous. Thanks for the laughs!:-):-):-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:08 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
You obviously watch a bunch of basketball huh?
Don't feed the trolls.

Without Doke, this team just doesn't have the talent we are used to seeing.

Grimes is a bigger disappointment than our worst criticisms of Selden. If he is even half the guy we expected, we are once again dominating the league.

Speaking of disappointments, Moore is horrific as well. The lack of defensive awareness from him and Grimes makes this team very hard to watch.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:44 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
The butthurt on Twitter has been marvelous. Thanks for the laughs!:-):-):-)
If we're being truly honest here, you guys should be pissed you didn't win by 20. Especially after the start KU had. KU is really limited and you guys let us back in. We've been in that situation and I've been pissed at our guys.

But good win. Probably ended the streak barring some epic fucktardery.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:32 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Self circles the KSU game for putting clown shoes on Squeaks.
In pencil, with a pen or a highlighter?
[Reply]
Page 86 of 181
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Up