ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 300
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136186 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:39 PM 10-19-2015
Kevin Smith had the perfect review of the episode on Talking Dead - :-) :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:43 PM 10-19-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Kevin Smith had the perfect review of the episode on Talking Dead - :-) :-)

[Reply]
frankotank 12:53 PM 10-19-2015
Morgan Morgan Morgan.....
I am disappoint

in one episode he went from one of my favorites to ..... well bye!
I just HATE that he's being portrayed as such a dipshit.

I did laugh out loud when Carol popped the dude he'd caught though. too damn funny.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:54 PM 10-19-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Oh shit, didn't notice that. If so, maybe he's going to hunt the 5 he let go? That would rule. Morgan needs to grow up, the no-kill mentality don't work here.

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:00 PM 10-19-2015
You're being petty.

You say something about another show, but don't elaborate. Not everyone watches Talking Dead. Maybe go on about what Smith said?
[Reply]
kepp 01:03 PM 10-19-2015
Originally Posted by frankotank:
Morgan Morgan Morgan.....
I am disappoint

in one episode he went from one of my favorites to ..... well bye!
I just HATE that he's being portrayed as such a dipshit.

I did laugh out loud when Carol popped the dude he'd caught though. too damn funny.
Apparently in the episodes he was absent, he was hanging out with the pacifist dad in Fear the Walking Dead.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:04 PM 10-19-2015
You're being petty.

You say something about another show, but don't elaborate. Not everyone watches Talking Dead. Maybe go on about what Smith said?
It comes on LITERALLY immediately after TWD, as in not one second later.

But you asked for it.

He described the nonstop action as when you're getting head, then you pop, but your partner doesn't stop with the licking and sucking. Now you're filled with joy, excitement, revulsion and an overwhelming urge to say 'this is wonderful, make it stop!!'
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:06 PM 10-19-2015
It comes on LITERALLY immediately after TWD, as in not one second later.
I DVR it, don't care about watching live. And I get up well before the ass crack of dawn, so I went to sleep.

Originally Posted by :
But you asked for it.

He described the nonstop action as when you're getting head, then you pop, but your partner doesn't stop with the licking and sucking. Now you're filled with joy, excitement, revulsion and an overwhelming urge to say 'this is wonderful, make it stop!!'
Indeed a funny story! :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:10 PM 10-19-2015
Indeed a funny story! :-)
And your petulance spoiled it. :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:11 PM 10-19-2015
And your petulance spoiled it. :-)
MY petulance? You're the one that started searching out my posts and throwing that JPG up.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:14 PM 10-19-2015
MY petulance? You're the one that started searching out my posts and throwing that JPG up.
Simmah down nah. Where did 'that JPG" come from?

I referenced something most all TWD fans have watched or will watch, without giving it away, and you responded like I filled the front page of the forum with stories about my 15 cats.

I cut and pasted your post. You had to come up with the snark and go out into the big bad internet to find a picture to express your irritation.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:20 PM 10-19-2015
It seems you guys resolved the issue, but FTR I agree with FMB!

It's obvious not many people watch as much TV as you, BL. Elaborate...
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:23 PM 10-19-2015
Simmah down nah. Where did 'that JPG" come from?

I referenced something most all TWD fans have watched or will watch, without giving it away, and you responded like I filled the front page of the forum with stories about my 15 cats.
Appropriately simmah'd. I think you're overstating the effect of the JPG.

You posted something about another show with no info about what was said. If I'm not a regular watcher of Talking Dead, I'm not going to go watch the episode just to hear what Smith had to say. The JPG simply implied you basically didn't include the point. If you were concerned about spoiling for all those TD viewer, put it in spoiler tags.

You're also overstating the number of people that watch TD. Last week (this week not in yet), TWD pulled a 7.4 rating; TD pulled a 2.9 (still respectable, but not a majority, let alone all).

Why do we argue like a married couple that started hating each other 10 years ago?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:24 PM 10-19-2015
I cut and pasted your post. You had to come up with the snark and go out into the big bad internet to find a picture to express your irritation.
Googling is neither slow, nor hard. Irritation level low.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:27 PM 10-19-2015
Appropriately simmah'd. I think you're overstating the effect of the JPG.

You posted something about another show with no info about what was said. If I'm not a regular watcher of Talking Dead, I'm not going to go watch the episode just to hear what Smith had to say. The JPG simply implied you basically didn't include the point. If you were concerned about spoiling for all those TD viewer, put it in spoiler tags.

You're also overstating the number of people that watch TD. Last week (this week not in yet), TWD pulled a 7.4 rating; TD pulled a 2.9 (still respectable, but not a majority, let alone all).

Why do we argue like a married couple that started hating each other 10 years ago?
It's a show explicitly about the show and it's replayed like a billion times, and is available 24/7 on AMC's website.

I figured if anyone gave a shit what the fat fucker said, they'd already seen the show or would search it out if my teaser enticed them.

I made the calculation that advising people that something interesting existed would spur them to find out what, and gave them ample information for them to track it down.

Consider me chastened.

Rosebud is his sled.
[Reply]
Page 86 of 300
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136186 > Last »
Up