ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 366
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136186 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:45 PM 07-21-2015
Originally Posted by hometeam:
So I actually talked to a buddy, HE has a block with the same problem sitting in his shop. We are going to fab it up this week and see if we can make it work off of that block. I have an idea on how to do it in a more simple way that should work perfectly.
make 2, ill pay for your supplies for both.
[Reply]
hometeam 03:46 PM 07-21-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
make 2, ill pay for your supplies for both.
This will end up a production piece is my guess. I'm the guinea pig.
[Reply]
KC native 04:04 PM 07-21-2015
i can see it pretty clearly. again im betting they arent even going to pay for two tires, because they know spinning them is fun and you are the one who basically ruined tham...
The tires aren't ruined. They have at least another 15k of tread life in them. That pic just makes it look worn as shit.
[Reply]
KC native 04:05 PM 07-21-2015
did the idiot admit to texting while driving?
Pretty sure he did. Their insurer accepted fault within a day. According to my adjuster friend and the guy at the body shop, that's about as fast as it can happen with commercial policies.

Edit: I saw the guy earlier on the freeway texting and driving. Given how fast he was going when he hit me and the other car, it's pretty clear he was texting at the time. His boss showed up to bring the insurance information. His boss said he was going to check his phone because I told him that I saw him texting and driving earlier and then he runs into me not even 10 minutes down the road. The boss apologized for his driver.
[Reply]
KC native 04:08 PM 07-21-2015
Oh, and the body shop called. $7k worth of damage to the vehicle. They have to completely replace all of the suspension components for that wheel.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 04:41 PM 07-21-2015
You should tell your lawyer he hit you so hard it is making you crazy..it lead to you putting your dick on the interwebs..that you can be cured by new tires
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:37 PM 07-21-2015
LOL. Texting in DFW traffic? I don't even text in Scott city traffic.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:06 PM 07-21-2015

[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:07 PM 07-21-2015
I won't be there just got sent to me because my car made the background lol A.S.S. =American street scene
Dunerdr 07-21-2015, 09:08 PM
This message has been deleted by Dunerdr.
KC native 09:29 PM 07-21-2015
Originally Posted by mac459:
You should tell your lawyer he hit you so hard it is making you crazy..it lead to you putting your dick on the interwebs..that you can be cured by new tires
That wasn't crazy. That was for the lulz.
[Reply]
KC native 09:31 PM 07-21-2015
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
LOL. Texting in DFW traffic? I don't even text in Scott city traffic.
Texting in rush hour DFW traffic.

I had to call my friend immediately after the wreck to keep me from punching him.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:36 PM 07-21-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
Texting in rush hour DFW traffic.

I had to call my friend immediately after the wreck to keep me from punching him.
I have hands free calling and texting and I still don't mess with it in heavy traffic. You have to be on the lookout for the assholes that run into you.:-)
[Reply]
KC native 09:44 PM 07-21-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I have hands free calling and texting and I still don't mess with it in heavy traffic. You have to be on the lookout for the assholes that run into you.:-)
Yes. I was pissed at the BMW suv behind me that got out of the way. Yes, that's selfish but fuck them for buying a shitbox. Even if I would have seen him I didn't have anywhere to go.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:56 PM 07-22-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
Yes. I was pissed at the BMW suv behind me that got out of the way. Yes, that's selfish but fuck them for buying a shitbox. Even if I would have seen him I didn't have anywhere to go.
Sorry dude but I'm not sitting anywhere in the way of a vehicle that's not stopping if I can help it...

Honestly can't believe you would think anyone wouldn't move, good on them for paying attention and thinking quickly.

I always try to watch the cars coming up from the rear while stopped and also try to leave me an out.
[Reply]
KC native 09:29 PM 07-22-2015
Sorry dude but I'm not sitting anywhere in the way of a vehicle that's not stopping if I can help it...

Honestly can't believe you would think anyone wouldn't move, good on them for paying attention and thinking quickly.

I always try to watch the cars coming up from the rear while stopped and also try to leave me an out.
I would move too. I'm selfish and wish they would have been hit and not me.

I checked my mirrors and saw the suv move over but didn't have time to react nor could I have avoided it totally because traffic had come to a stop.
[Reply]
Page 86 of 366
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136186 > Last »
Up