ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 163
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hunting type things.....
Iowanian 02:27 PM 10-02-2003
Its fall. Bow season has opened in at least Missouri and Iowania. I thought we could discuss related topics. Tips, braggin', near misses....

relay your hunting stories, pics and tips here.

anti hunting types.....find another corner to squat in.
[Reply]
Graystoke 02:32 PM 12-02-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Opening shotgun season tomorrow.
Weatherman calling for rain, cold, wind changing to snow.
Sounds miserable but miserable weather keeps the big ones sitting tight and easier to find.
Dangerous business on opening day. I have been out and had the slugs come wizzin by. No thanks I will stick to bow hunting.
[Reply]
Otter 02:38 PM 12-02-2011
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Dangerous business on opening day. I have been out and had the slugs come wizzin by. No thanks I will stick to bow hunting.
Try a sabot round if you're looking for something new and exciting. Those things will stop on elephant. You'll need a rifled barrel though (if you hunt with rifled slugs could be a problem).

[Reply]
Iowanian 04:19 PM 12-02-2011
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
I've hugged the ground and trees a few times over the years.

We've got our group dialed in right now pretty well to a reasonable number of proven safe hunters. We cull the herd pretty quickly if it gets stupid and we've put rules on guests.

It never fails...someone brings a friend/brother in law and the next year that guy is back with 3-4 guys and they're dumbasses who think they're on a guided paid hunt and don't listen and get dangerous, so no more of that.
[Reply]
Fish 06:03 PM 12-07-2011
Had a good weekend hunting. I was bagged out by Saturday night. Got a decent 8 point buck, and 2 doe. Saturday morning was a real bitch though. Started out raining, then turned to snow. Big wet snowflakes the size of a quarter. I was soaked to the bone.

Got the buck at about 300 yards. Best shot I've had in a while. Shot one of the does on the run, and she faceplanted and slid over the ice/snow for a good 25' with asshole and elbows in the air. It was hilarious..

Time for jerky and steak!

[Reply]
philfree 10:55 PM 12-10-2011
Awsome deer.

Here's Call on a serious point.

[Reply]
boogblaster 11:47 PM 12-10-2011
my buddy from hamilton just called me this evening got a 20 pointer .. hes posed to be at my place tomm with pics ....
[Reply]
Otter 02:37 PM 12-15-2011
Im at the toyota dealer getting bets replaced and put the outdoor channell on. The shot and skinned a grizzly and the guy next to me started crying. I took a pic will try to post.
[Reply]
Sofa King 02:40 PM 12-15-2011
Originally Posted by Otter:
Im at the toyota dealer getting bets replaced and put the outdoor channell on. The shot and skinned a grizzly and the guy next to me started crying. I took a pic will try to post.
:-)
[Reply]
seclark 02:42 PM 12-15-2011
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
:-)
English Motherfucker Do You Hear It
[Reply]
Sofa King 02:42 PM 12-15-2011
Originally Posted by seclark:
English Mother****er Do You Hear It
Que?
[Reply]
seclark 02:43 PM 12-15-2011
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Que?
sea
[Reply]
Sofa King 02:46 PM 12-15-2011
Originally Posted by seclark:
sea
Rojo
[Reply]
Otter 12-15-2011, 04:03 PM
This message has been deleted by Otter. Reason: Was molested by Victoria Secret Models
philfree 06:38 PM 12-16-2011
Originally Posted by Otter:
Kinda people you'd like to through a quail head at. "Catch!"

Took the all the dogs out today along with my 16 year old "step" grandson. He's a ginger but he didn't like it so died his hair and got some dreads. LOL Kids!

Edit: We hunted the birds here http://www.runningspringfarm.com/default.htm/

Hoss my one year old pup has one locked down.

Here's what a dogman hates about pen raised birds.

They have no instinct to hide.

Gus was a bird finding machine today.

Captain Call has a Chukar pointed and Hoss has a nice back from a distance. This bird got away because I was jacking around taking pictures.

And Miss Lori aka Missy the house dog that sleeps in the bed with me and wife got into the act too.

She was a tired girl at the end of the day.

Man with his best friends.

It was a great day.

[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:59 PM 12-16-2011
Awesome. Pics
[Reply]
btlook1 04:57 AM 12-17-2011
Great Pics Philfree....only thing that could make them better is if you had a good pointer in there...lol.
[Reply]
Page 86 of 163
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Up