ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 140
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark to KC!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 AM 04-23-2019

Sources: The #Seahawks and #Chiefs are deep in talks on a trade to send star Frank Clark to KC. The compensation would include a 1st rounder, a 2020 2nd rounder and a swap of mid-rounders. To complete it, the franchise tagged player and Chiefs must hammer out a deal.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:31 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
We weren't going to pay any of them anything.
Houston and Berry disagree. They are still getting paid by us thanks to the stupid moron Dorsey.
[Reply]
Iconic 07:32 PM 04-23-2019
The amount of mental gymnastics cp has done to validate this trades existence :-)

I'm willing to wager that in an alternate universe where the recipients of both trades were switched, most of CP would be saying the Chiefs took the Seahawks to the cleaners.

Clark is not Macks equivalent. Please stop touting cherry picked stats of 3 seasons. Frank has had 2 seasons of 10 or more sacks, Mack has had 4 straight seasons of it while being the focal point for most offenses. I'm not even going to dive deeper into stats because I shouldn't even have to argue such a stupid ****ing point.

Clark is not bad. He is good, probably in the second tier of rushers in the league. But no matter what you homers say it doesn't change the fact this was a bad negotiation where, when factoring in everything, we get less and they got more. We will lose Hill because of this, a first, and a second. Frank Clark will never be as good as all those things combined, no matter how much bullshit you guys want to feed yourselves.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:32 PM 04-23-2019
That's true. But it's a LOT of money.
Today it is. In a few years it's going to be a bargain contract.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:33 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
No, a 1st this year + 3rd swap netting 8 spots for KC. The 2nd is next year but KC kept the SF 2nd from Ford.
A 2 next year is generally valued as equal to a 3 this year...
[Reply]
Warrick 07:33 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You are allowed that concern but he has 4 years with a spotless record and for some odd reason I think they looked into this heavily.
He punched a bitch during training camp as well in that time span :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 07:33 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Today it is. In a few years it's going to be a bargain contract.
Good point...
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:34 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
The amount of mental gymnastics cp has done to validate this trades existence :-)

I'm willing to wager that in an alternate universe where the recipients of both trades were switched, most of CP would be saying the Chiefs took the Seahawks to the cleaners.

Clark is not Macks equivalent. Please stop touting cherry picked stats of 3 seasons. Frank has had 2 seasons of 10 or more sacks, Mack has had 4 straight seasons of it while being the focal point for most offenses. I'm not even going to dive deeper into stats because I shouldn't even have to argue such a stupid ****ing point.

Clark is not bad. He is good, probably in the second tier of rushers in the league. But no matter what you homers say it doesn't change the fact this was a bad negotiation where, when factoring in everything, we get less and they got more. We will lose Hill because of this, a first, and a second. Frank Clark will never be as good as all those things combined, no matter how much bullshit you guys want to feed yourselves.
The mental gymnastics people are attempting to shit allover it is pretty pathetic.

"Why not keep Dee Ford"

"We should have just kept the guy that couldn't fucking line up properly and cost the entire team a Super Bowl, so we can keep that first round pick and draft a center"
[Reply]
New World Order 07:34 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Warrick:
He punched a bitch during training camp as well in that time span :-)
Now he'll punch another bitch:

Tom Brady
[Reply]
petegz28 07:35 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Ideally you draft and develop your own so you have cost controlled talent for 4-5 years.
Ideally yes....practically is a little different
[Reply]
Iconic 07:37 PM 04-23-2019
The mental gymnastics people are attempting to shit allover it is pretty pathetic.

"Why not keep Dee Ford"

"We should have just kept the guy that couldn't ****ing line up properly and cost the entire team a Super Bowl, so we can keep that first round pick and draft a center"
There is an argument to be made regarding Clark but this absolutely isn't it. Anyone using this is retarded. Frank is a clear upgrade over Ford. No question.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:37 PM 04-23-2019

So you said stop cherry pick stats...then cherry pick stats-lol

Watch his highlights- it is Not about stats- it is about the relentless, violent way he plays. He slams QB's to the ground, smashes RB's and rides guys five yards out of bounds into the bench.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:37 PM 04-23-2019
Chiefs got better for 2019...that's all that matters. Hill is still here as is Jones, Fuller, Watkins. They have Mathieu...and no Sutton.

Still have 3 picks in the top 85...and a 1st, 2nd, 3rd next year..

SB or bust...
[Reply]
notorious 07:37 PM 04-23-2019
You forgot we also paid 5 times more money (if not more) over #29
Speaking of #29, has he found another team to fleece?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:38 PM 04-23-2019

:-) We won't 'lose Hill because of this'. If Hill isn't here for the long haul, that decision was made long before this trade ever happened.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:38 PM 04-23-2019

"Why not keep Dee Ford"

"We should have just kept the guy that couldn't ****ing line up properly and cost the entire team a Super Bowl, so we can keep that first round pick and draft a center"
^
[Reply]
Page 86 of 140
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Up