ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 250
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135185 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:03 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
It’s not BS.

Everyone outside of Chiefs kingdom knows that was a BS call. Especially considering the situation (bailing them out on 3rd and 20). Especially considering the flag wasn’t thrown until after the INT. And especially considering the refs kept their flag in their pocket for possibly the worst non-called o-line holding in NFL history just a few players before that.
Gardner very obviously held MVS, and the refs made the correct call.
[Reply]
493rd 09:07 AM 10-02-2023
Try to follow the conversation.

Bearcat referenced a post I made about Allen playing poorly because the Jets defense is great.

Mahomes had a lower completion percentage, less yards and same amount of TD’s.

My referenced post had nothing to do with the team or w/l. It was about a player.
Mahomes has 2 rings bud. What’s Allen got? End of story.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:08 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Mahomes has 2 rings bud. What’s Allen got? End of story.
And bearcat thinks Bills fans lack nuance in conversations :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:09 AM 10-02-2023
Classic someone else.

Allen has been better than Mahomes this year.
Undebatable, completely different layers of atmosphere.

We should talk about it for the next several hours though.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:10 AM 10-02-2023
Allen has been better than Mahomes this year.
At losing to Zach Wilson. :-)
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:11 AM 10-02-2023
Try to follow the conversation.

Bearcat referenced a post I made about Allen playing poorly because the Jets defense is great.

Mahomes had a lower completion percentage, less yards and same amount of TD’s.

My referenced post had nothing to do with the team or w/l. It was about a player.
maybe mahomes was just concussed and everyone was conspiring to hide it like they did with Allen
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:15 AM 10-02-2023
Just trying to bring the conversation down to an acceptable level of comprehension.

We could dive into the Jets or Allen/Mahomes (and pretend it matters), but what's the point, ya know?

You looked at the stat line and tweets catered to Bills fans and Allen's numbers are larger. End of story.

Anything else is just confusing and uncomfortable.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:15 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
maybe mahomes was just concussed and everyone was conspiring to hide it like they did with Allen
:-)

We'll know for sure if he throws for 300+ yards next week!
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:16 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Undebatable, completely different layers of atmosphere.

We should talk about it for the next several hours though.
Not worth the time. I’m going for a walk.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:16 AM 10-02-2023
You guys have to go easy on Bills fans. All they have is regular season talking points like point differential or September champions. And as far as Allen goes, he has never had problems playing great when defenses are non existent, things are easy, or his defense gets multiple turnovers for him. Too bad he can’t perform consistently against good defenses and the moment things get tough he melts down.
[Reply]
493rd 09:18 AM 10-02-2023
And yet, it doesn’t change the reality. Mahomes is 2X SB MVP and Allen has nothing. Come back to the big boy dinner table when the choke Bills actually win something.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:28 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
You guys have to go easy on Bills fans. All they have is regular season talking points like point differential or September champions. And as far as Allen goes, he has never had problems playing great when defenses are non existent, things are easy, or his defense gets multiple turnovers for him. Too bad he can’t perform consistently against good defenses and the moment things get tough he melts down.
Yeah, the Bills have run up the score on 3 trash defenses and the Chiefs have played the Bears so far and Mahomes was smartly taken out in the 3rd quarter.

It's all that it's ever been... a lot of Bills fans have figured it out and will say they're just waiting for Allen to prove it when it matters, but some still clutch onto wins against teams that won't make the divisional round (or will quickly get dumped at that point).

Of course, this also serves as diqy's troll bait thread since he loves being abused so much.
[Reply]
wachashi 09:32 AM 10-02-2023
It’s not BS.

Especially considering the flag wasn’t thrown until after the INT.
The ref wanted the Chiefs to win, but waited to throw the flag because???

How much earlier should he have thrown the flag to not raise your suspicion? One second?

This is one of the dumbest narratives about the officiating last night.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:38 AM 10-02-2023
It’s not BS.

Everyone outside of Chiefs kingdom knows that was a BS call. Especially considering the situation (bailing them out on 3rd and 20). Especially considering the flag wasn’t thrown until after the INT. And especially considering the refs kept their flag in their pocket for possibly the worst non-called o-line holding in NFL history just a few players before that.
Bwahahahaha...

What a clown.

They were only in that position (3rd and 20+) because a play that set up 1st and goal was negated by a very weak offensive holding call.

Keep crying though. All it does is affirm that KC has made it.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10-02-2023, 09:43 AM
This message has been deleted by Rainbarrel. Reason: Nope
notorious 09:45 AM 10-02-2023

[Reply]
Page 85 of 250
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135185 > Last »
Up