ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 158
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:35 PM 02-02-2021
We have an entire fucking thread dedicated to the rigged NFL. Does it have to be discussed here?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:42 PM 02-02-2021
It is getting nauseating listening to Tampa Bay sports radio this week. Apparently we’re freshly down three offense of lineman because their accounting Schwartz has been out forever and LDT who hasn’t played a snap since the Super Bowl. Call everybody thinks There DL is just going to crush our OL.
[Reply]
warpaint* 02:44 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but I am getting tired of hearing how great the Bucs front 4 is...you'd think they are the '85 Bears.
It’s their only path to victory hence the focus. And the Chiefs OL injuries are not made up

If Tampa can’t wreck it up front this will be a boring Súper bowl for fans outside KC
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:44 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
It is getting nauseating listening to Tampa Bay sports radio this week. Apparently we’re freshly down three offense of lineman because their accounting Schwartz has been out forever and LDT who hasn’t played a snap since the Super Bowl. Call everybody thinks There DL is just going to crush our OL.
"But Milano is playing"...they need to invent drama.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:49 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by Frosty:
People like to bring up Remmers' SB against Von Miller but that was his first year starting and I think it's safe to assume Remmers' has learned some things since then, beside the fact that the Buccs don't have a player that compares to Von Miller in his prime. I don't think Remmers will be great but he won't be Cam Erving either.
Yeah. I'm sure Remmers is a little better.

Also, neither 32-year-old Jason Pierre-Paul nor Shaq Barrett are 2015 1st Team All-Pro Von Miller quality. He was the best edge rusher in the NFL at that point in his career. Neither of these guys are that.

I love hearing JPP say he isn't aware of who he's going up against. Cool, man. You just coast on your talent. Don't pay any attention to scouting what the guys you're lined up against do.

Don't think about what it means if the guy trying to block you lines up and gives you an inside angle to the QB - just take it! Shoot that gap! Get upfield!

I'm SURE it won't be because the Chiefs are throwing a screen to your side of the field, or rolling Mahomes out to his left. Or anything like that.
[Reply]
Frosty 02:58 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Yeah. I'm sure Remmers is a little better.

Also, neither 32-year-old Jason Pierre-Paul nor Shaq Barrett are 2015 1st Team All-Pro Von Miller quality. He was the best edge rusher in the NFL at that point in his career. Neither of these guys are that.

I love hearing JPP say he isn't aware of who he's going up against. Cool, man. You just coast on your talent. Don't pay any attention to scouting what the guys you're lined up against do.

Don't think about what it means if the guy trying to block you lines up and gives you an inside angle to the QB - just take it! Shoot that gap! Get upfield!

I'm SURE it won't be because the Chiefs are throwing a screen to your side of the field, or rolling Mahomes out to his left. Or anything like that.
I'm more concerned with Wiley at RT, tbh. But, hopefully two weeks of scheming/practicing will help overcome that weakness.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 03:01 PM 02-02-2021
Nicholas the dolphin has gone six for six in his recent sports predictions, and he correctly picked the Chiefs to beat the San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl last year.

https://www.wesh.com/amp/article/res...-bucs/35396387
[Reply]
warpaint* 03:01 PM 02-02-2021
I'm more concerned with Wiley at RT, tbh. But, hopefully two weeks of scheming/practicing will help overcome that weakness.
It’s a real issue but until I see this coach and qb not have an answer history has taught me not to worry about it
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:03 PM 02-02-2021
Wiley is probably better at T than at G. His skillset translates better and that's where he played most of his career prior to KC.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:04 PM 02-02-2021
Apparently Lavonte David is not a sure thing to play yet. Sounds like he will but the hammy is probably not 100% or maybe not even close. Via Sal Pal on ESPN.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:06 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Vet minimum.
Yep. Similar deal to Robinson's
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:08 PM 02-02-2021
Veach's press conference is on right now.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:10 PM 02-02-2021
I probably shouldn't post these since most of you morons don't appreciate it.

[Reply]
ptlyon 03:10 PM 02-02-2021
WHAT HE SAY? WHAT HE SAY?
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 03:13 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Not only that but GB had more yards and more TOP too. Aaron is no Mahomes.
Antonio Brown may change it somewhat but Tampa Bay isn't built on short yardage receivers and their running game can be hit or miss. They are built more on the intermediate to long ball so they tend to not have long time of possession compared to Brady's teams of the past.

Not all interceptions created equally. Pick six when you are about to score 6 is a killer. Pick six on your own 20 on 3rd and long against a high powered offense still terrible but not as big of a deal. See Lamar Jackson this past playoffs for the mostly costly type of pick 6.

A pass 40 yards down the field that is intercepted on 3rd and 10 when no one else is open for a first down is as good as a punt....

2 of Brady's interceptions would have been good punts when you factor in the average punt return. Maybe above good punts in Tampa's case since their special teams outside of their kicker have looked shaky at times.

The third was costly since if ball to Evans was thrown a foot lower or Evans made a spectacular catch, maybe they score TD on that drive. Evans did drop an easy pass that probably prevents 1 of the 3 interceptions.

As for Rodgers, he did a lot well but by trying to extend plays, he ended up with 5 sacks and those 5 sacks combined with his 1 interception were roughly as costly as Brady's 1 sack and 3 interceptions.

Even if Green Bay hadn't fumbled the ball, Tampa Bay would still have been in position to win the game in a final drive in all likelihood. This despite Packers having the better ground game.

Obviously, pass before half had a huge impact but the other factors are really converting in red zone is very important (Bucs did it) and sometimes the yards lost to sacks is underrated and importance of some interceptions overrated.

Bucs had 3 turnover and Packers 2 but Packers turnovers just from a field position game more costly. I am not even talking what Green Bay and Tampa Bay did with the other team's turnovers.
[Reply]
Page 85 of 158
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135 > Last »
Up