ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 617
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135185585 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Rausch 01:27 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by luv:
As long as you got your desired outcome.
At those moments, not so much.
luv 01:28 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
Yuk. Vaseline makes a goopy mess.
I've never used Vaseline while sitting on the toilet. I can just imagine a guy grabbing Icy-hot by mistake and rubbing that on. :-)
loochy 01:29 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by luv:
I've never used Vaseline while sitting on the toilet.
then youve never lived

YOLO
Hammock Parties 03:03 PM 05-23-2013
hay
loochy 03:06 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls:
hay
is for horses
Easy 6 03:08 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by Scorp:
This list is gonna be gay.
Yup.
Hootie 03:09 PM 05-23-2013
98. KC Tattoo
Total Posts: 15,821

Wanna know how I know the rep system doesn't work on this website? This guy has the 9th most rep on this site? Really? Really? The dude emulates his posting style after big nasty kcnut [unintentionally]. I want DaFace to run his statistics. I need to know how much positive rep he has given to somehow land 9th on the reputation list. What? This dude isn't funny, he doesn't have any "brain busting" takes on anything...I've literally never come across a [positive] rep worthy post made by this individual. Does he max out his rep every day? These are things I need to know. Also, and I'm paraphrasing because his posts are almost impossible to decipher, he said that the Alex Smith trade just "really hurt his feelings and made him feel really sad" which I thought was probably the gayest post of the year.

Pros: Probably fun to party with. Probably gives a mean blowie. Weighs less than Frazod. Reads at a 5th grade level.

Cons: Pretty sure he's the one member that will come after me and murder me after he reads this. Actually has a Chiefs tattoo on his arm. Terrible at Madden. Friends with ROR who is probably the most awful thing on the internet.

Outlook: I WANT TO KNOW WHO IS REPPING THIS GUY. SOMEONE PLEASE LINK ME TO REP WORTHY POSTS BECAUSE I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. IT'S BLOWING MY MIND. STOP BEING SUCH A REP WHORE. YOU'RE THE MALE LUMPY.
Hammock Parties 03:13 PM 05-23-2013

Raiderhater 03:14 PM 05-23-2013
If this how you grade TOP posters, I can't even begin to imagine how you would grade the bad ones. :-)
Hootie 03:14 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
If this how you grade TOP posters, I can't even begin to imagine how you would grade the bad ones. :-)
want me to do a practice one using you?
Hootie 03:17 PM 05-23-2013
ChiefsPlanet Worst Poster Rank: Up there
Raiderhader
Total Posts: 14,483

This guy has been here for nearly 13 years and I have no idea who he is.

Pros: N/A

Cons: Must suck.

Outlook: I'll forget who this person is after my 5th drink tonight when I'm out enjoying my fabulous life full of lust, luxury and lollipops (for the children).
J Diddy 03:17 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
want me to do a practice one using you?
You're losing your burst.
ToxSocks 03:17 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
98. KC Tattoo
Total Posts: 15,821

Wanna know how I know the rep system doesn't work on this website? This guy has the 9th most rep on this site? Really? Really? The dude emulates his posting style after big nasty kcnut [unintentionally]. I want DaFace to run his statistics. I need to know how much positive rep he has given to somehow land 9th on the reputation list. What? This dude isn't funny, he doesn't have any "brain busting" takes on anything...I've literally never come across a [positive] rep worthy post made by this individual. Does he max out his rep every day? These are things I need to know. Also, and I'm paraphrasing because his posts are almost impossible to decipher, he said that the Alex Smith trade just "really hurt his feelings and made him feel really sad" which I thought was probably the gayest post of the year.

Pros: Probably fun to party with. Probably gives a mean blowie. Weighs less than Frazod. Reads at a 5th grade level.

Cons: Pretty sure he's the one member that will come after me and murder me after he reads this. Actually has a Chiefs tattoo on his arm. Terrible at Madden. Friends with ROR who is probably the most awful thing on the internet.

Outlook: I WANT TO KNOW WHO IS REPPING THIS GUY. SOMEONE PLEASE LINK ME TO REP WORTHY POSTS BECAUSE I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. IT'S BLOWING MY MIND. STOP BEING SUCH A REP WHORE. YOU'RE THE MALE LUMPY.
Heh.

I actually agree with some of this. No offense KC Tatt, but how the fuck are you 9th in rep power? WTH?
BigCatDaddy 03:18 PM 05-23-2013
Yeah, this is going down hill and getting boring fast.
Hootie 03:19 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Yeah, this is going down hill and getting boring fast.
yet you're still reading

look if you're going to cry because you're not list worthy, don't make it so apparent

just neg rep me and move on

I realize that you envy my posting style, my creativity, and my overall presence but honestly

I can't help it. It's a gift.
Page 85 of 617
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135185585 > Last »
Up