ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 452
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135185 > Last »
Hall of Classics>EPIC FAIL......and other stuff that makes you laugh
ChiefsFanatic 06:32 PM 06-16-2008
Old thread is archived here.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185997

I have seen these in various threads, so I thought we should just put them all together. There are really funny pics out there.
bishop_74 01:50 PM 05-02-2013
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
What I've read is that stuff eats the hell out of Sloths...when they're on the ground. That's why they generally do anything in their power to avoid leaving the trees.

The slow movement is to keep them hidden from birds that would dive into the trees after them and the moss keeps them disguised as well.
You know what I heard about sloths? I heard FUCK ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT SLOTH TRIVIA IN THIS THREAD! Get to the funny making!!!! :-)
Fish 02:14 PM 05-02-2013
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Ever smell one? Notice how many of them have a green tint? That’s fungus growing in their fur.
Nothing, not even starving hyenas, wants to eat a sloth.
Algae, and a whole lot else. Sloths have their own freakin ecosystem in their fur...

Originally Posted by :
The fur of a sloth provides an unique relationship to many species. In fact, there is actually a whole ecosystem thriving throughout this coarse fur. First of all, the sloth has formed a relationship with several species of cyanobacteria (also known as blue-green algae). The cyanobacteria that live in the fur of the sloth offer a form of camoflage. Not only does this algae provide camoflage but it inevitabley attracts a host of other organisms. One study found 950 beetles living on a single sloth. That’s right, 950 beetles crawling all over and feasting on the cyanobacteria. It doesn’t stop there though, there is a particular type of moth that depends on the sloth to survive. This moth also lives in the fur and when the sloth heads to the ground, the moth will leave very quickly to lay its eggs in the dung before catching a ride back up the tree on the sloth. The eggs will hatch and the caterpillars will turn to moths and eventually find their own sloth ecosystem to live in.

http://www.wild-facts.com/tag/sloth-fur/

DJ's left nut 04:00 PM 05-02-2013
So it sounds more and more like the EPIC WIN thread should be nothing more than picture after picture of sloths and ocelots.
Sorter 05:02 PM 05-02-2013
So it sounds more and more like the EPIC WIN thread should be nothing more than picture after picture of sloths and ocelots.
Probably.
Cephalic Trauma 05:10 PM 05-02-2013
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
True be told, she's sorta right. After the first three months, there would be no insult to the fetus's mental development.
Bump 05:28 PM 05-02-2013
there is no evidence to prove that smoking weed while pregnant is harmful to the fetus. Studies have been done and they find no evidence to support the myths.

But it hasn't been reported on fox news yet, so....
Cephalic Trauma 05:33 PM 05-02-2013
Originally Posted by Bump:
there is no evidence to prove that smoking weed while pregnant is harmful to the fetus. Studies have been done and they find no evidence to support the myths.

Serious question: do you have an alarm set for the word "weed" on this board?
crazycoffey 05:40 PM 05-02-2013

So are cigars and cigarettes all good to, doctor canibus?
Bump 05:41 PM 05-02-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
So are cigars and cigarettes all good to, doctor canibus?
hell no, what kind of stupid question is that?
Rain Man 05:50 PM 05-02-2013
If you could interbreed them and come up with a slothelot, you'd have the perfect animal.
Mr. Plow 05:53 PM 05-02-2013

:-)

You crack me up with your constant weed defense. Are there people on this board that constantly give you shit about being a pothead and that makes you feel the need to defend weed at every possible turn?

I'm serious. What's the deal?
crazycoffey 06:19 PM 05-02-2013
hell no, what kind of stupid question is that?
Do mind altering chemical enter the blood stream when smoking pot? Or better pot lingo for you, if mom is high will baby get high?
Bump 06:44 PM 05-02-2013
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
:-)

You crack me up with your constant weed defense. Are there people on this board that constantly give you shit about being a pothead and that makes you feel the need to defend weed at every possible turn?

I'm serious. What's the deal?
It's illegal solely because it threatens a lot of big businesses even though it could help out a ton of people.

It's fucking criminal and when I see people who still believe bogus myths and trying to keep it down, it irritates me and when something irritates me, I tend to say something. Simple as that.
Sorter 07:19 PM 05-02-2013
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
If you could interbreed them and come up with a slothelot, you'd have the perfect animal.
The perfect combination of deliberateness and agility.

Motherfuckers would dominate planet Earth.
Fishpicker 08:07 PM 05-02-2013

Clips of MTV's evil TV show "Wonder Showzen" explained by Pastor Daniel Castle.
Page 85 of 452
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135185 > Last »
Up