ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 163
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
Why Not? 08:04 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

What are we willing to tolerate as fans to win a Super Bowl?
This is an interesting question as there appear to be several folks here whose next logical move if Hill is not cut, would be to disengage from the Chiefs entirely.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:04 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I am trying to look at this logically and it is not making any sense. If it was Hill or his girlfriend, they could easily charge both of them for the abuse, as parents, and it would shake out. Also, if it was as bad as some other say they have "heard", there is no way the state would give them back custody. If Hill did this purposely, **** him. However, we do not have nearly enough information to know anything for sure.
I didn't listen all the way to the end, but it sounded like the child has not been returned to them, but that they were not actually allowed to say this.
[Reply]
tmax63 08:05 AM 04-25-2019
You may not want to hear but its true. If Hill abused his child like some are saying here then he needs to be jailed for life. I find it hard to believe it's as bad as some anonymous "friend with knowledge of the situation" says because the cops would have somebody in jail right now if it were. Even if it was just to apply pressure until someone fessed up. Our core judicial system was innocent until proven guilty.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:05 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
This is an interesting question as there appear to be several folks here whose next logical move if Hill is not cut, would be to disengage from the Chiefs entirely.
“Well, bye!”
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:05 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
It’s draft day fellas... I’m gonna see my way out of this thread and enjoy the weekend.

Hopefully things aren’t as bad as they sound from some here. I’ll put my trust in the organization to do whatever is best here—I can’t pretend that I know anything about what is going on or what should happen now.

This is where I'm at - I totally trust Duncan too. I don't feel like this will end well.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:05 AM 04-25-2019
Seems to me the DA was very unethical with his announcement. Our law states the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. His PC yesterday seemed to scream undertones of someone is guilty but we don't have the proof. That to me is not ethical from a person in his position.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 08:06 AM 04-25-2019
Nobody on here has any proof of anything. A bunch of self righteous, opinionated, assholes is all I see!

You're convicting him without any evidence. The DA should be named Bob Mueller!
[Reply]
In58men 08:06 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
You may not want to hear but its true. If Hill abused his child like some are saying here then he needs to be jailed for life. I find it hard to believe it's as bad as some anonymous "friend with knowledge of the situation" says because the cops would have somebody in jail right now if it were. Even if it was just to apply pressure until someone fessed up. Our core judicial system was innocent until proven guilty.
For life? Damn he didn’t die.

For all we know it could have been his wife and Hill isn’t about to snitch her out.

It would be hard for me to snitch on my wife, it’s gang gang fam.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:07 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Confirmed as in ever charged or publicly released? Unlikely.

Confirmed as in shared with me by someone I trust, who has the details of the investigation? Yes.
I would never trust someone sharing confidential information. Sharing that information is probably against the law unless you are also in law enforcement or CPS? Is that the case?
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:07 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
This is about a 3 year old being physically abused. Please spare us the sermon about "kids these days."
You may have missed that this thread has gone off topic and most of this discussion in fact is not about a 3 year old being abused.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:08 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I am trying to look at this logically and it is not making any sense. If it was Hill or his girlfriend, they could easily charge both of them for the abuse, as parents, and it would shake out.
So, the DA says the parents abused the child and presents evidence that the child was abused. Do we know that it was the parents? Is the 3yr old talking? Who is going up on the stand to say that they did it?

One can deduce that when a kid is abused it's probably the parents, but is that going to hold up in a criminal court of law? This is why you'll invariably find that there are a lot more cases of children removed from abusive homes than parents formally charged with abuse.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:09 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Seems to me the DA was very unethical with his announcement. Our law states the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. His PC yesterday seemed to scream undertones of someone is guilty but we don't have the proof. That to me is not ethical from a person in his position.
I actually agree with this, if you aren't filing charges to basically stand in front of cameras and say the shit he did is at best covering your ass and at worst milking it cause you have political aspirations.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:09 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Seems to be a common approach by investigators these days doesn't it.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 08:09 AM 04-25-2019
And for someone to come on a site as this and say "a friend of mine says..." …….is total bullshit and should be treated as such!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:10 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I've been told you're full of shit..."much, much worse than an broken arm"

yeah yeah...you hate Hill..we get it.
Pretty much...and His wife puppeteers his posts on the subject.
[Reply]
Page 85 of 163
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135 > Last »
Up