ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 84 of 250
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134184 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
mschiefs1984 07:03 PM 10-01-2023
As we watch this Sunday night game lets remember that the Bills lost to Zach Wilson :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:04 PM 10-01-2023
Did somebody say the Jets defense is the best in the league?
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:16 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Did somebody say the Jets defense is the best in the league?
Yeah, you really showed me…

*here is the asterisk for the 3rd mahomes pic that was taken off the stat sheet by the zebras
[Reply]
Cheater5 08:21 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:

*here is the asterisk for the 3rd mahomes pic that was taken off the stat sheet by the zebras

Which team beat the Jets?

Remind me.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:23 AM 10-02-2023
Stats and players of the week are jackable through out the season
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:26 AM 10-02-2023
We'll call it the 3 Quarters Defense. :-)

They obviously looked awful in the first quarter, getting gashed on the ground and through the air.

I might watch the rest of it tonight. I don't expect any sort of deep dive in this thread of course, just throw some stats side by side and call it good... so no idea without watching it if it was really the Jets showing up at that point, the Chiefs letting off the gas; guessing some of both.

Whatever that first quarter was though... yikes. And then relying on Wilson to throw on 3rd and shorts and execute a flea flicker. It's like the Chiefs had the game on easy mode for a quarter and then fucked with the sliders.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 10-02-2023, 08:28 AM
This message has been deleted by JustDíqLix.
DrunkBassGuitar 08:28 AM 10-02-2023

what were the final scores for those 2 games?
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:30 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
what were the final scores for those 2 games?
Try to follow the conversation.

Bearcat referenced a post I made about Allen playing poorly because the Jets defense is great.

Mahomes had a lower completion percentage, less yards and same amount of TD’s.

My referenced post had nothing to do with the team or w/l. It was about a player.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:34 AM 10-02-2023
Oops, he did it again…

https://x.com/tickets_buffalo/status...478249424?s=46
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:37 AM 10-02-2023
Oops, he did it again…

https://x.com/tickets_buffalo/status...478249424?s=46
I would be surprised if Allen never wins an MVP award, especially since the award is based on regular season performance.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:43 AM 10-02-2023
Try to follow the conversation.

Bearcat referenced a post I made about Allen playing poorly because the Jets defense is great.

Mahomes had a lower completion percentage, less yards and same amount of TD’s.

My referenced post had nothing to do with the team or w/l. It was about a player.
How many fumbles did Allen have?

Also, Allen threw 11 more passes than Mahomes. YPA must be a lot lower, eh?

And that asterisk at the end is BS and you know it. GTFO with that nonsense.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:44 AM 10-02-2023
If Henry has the King title. I guess Josh can be the Swamy of turnovers
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:53 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:

Also, Allen threw 11 more passes than Mahomes. YPA must be a lot lower, eh?
This is some advanced level stats here, you might have to spell out the acronym for diqy.

Classic diqy... surprised the post didn't start with a fluffy "Mahomes is great" to soften us up before the backhanded troll bait was thrown in there.

Like I said though, not expecting any sort of nuanced conversation... if it doesn't show up on a stat line and isn't cherry picked for Bills fans pleasure and delusions, it doesn't exist. Football for Dummies.. see this number, it's larger.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:58 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Classic diqy... surprised the post didn't start with a fluffy "Mahomes is great" to soften us up before the backhanded troll bait was thrown in there.
Classic someone else.

Allen has been better than Mahomes this year.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:01 AM 10-02-2023

It’s not BS.

Everyone outside of Chiefs kingdom knows that was a BS call. Especially considering the situation (bailing them out on 3rd and 20). Especially considering the flag wasn’t thrown until after the INT. And especially considering the refs kept their flag in their pocket for possibly the worst non-called o-line holding in NFL history just a few players before that.
[Reply]
Page 84 of 250
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134184 > Last »
Up