ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 84 of 173
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
The Bad Guy 05:34 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
So NFL says they will take action this week on Hill. That's good or bad. They could do a 4 game and then charges get handed down and it wont be as bad a suspension as it could be. (I'm in the group who says retain him because someone else will benefit of we cut)
But what has been done against Kraft , nothing from what I've heard yet. Charges werent and havent been filed against Reek but Kraft there were.
When did they say they are taking action this week? I don't think the NFL takes any action until the police investigation is completely wrapped up.
Hammock Parties 05:34 PM 04-28-2019
I'm thinking the Chiefs need to get with the league and find a way that Tyreek can be suspended for the entire year, or most of it, or something.

Spend that year rehabilitating his public image so when they bring him back in 2020 on a franchise tag, it's socially acceptable in the same vein as if he had been cut and gone to another team.

He has a good year and then they can probably sign him to a decent extension, though certainly it won't be the riches he desired before all of this.

Worst case scenario he gets tagged again.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:35 PM 04-28-2019
So yea um Crystal could be looking at international charges....

Apparently recording a conversation in Dubai is punishable under law
The Bad Guy 05:35 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Warrick:
They (Crystal and the kids) would have had massive help if she wasn't such a crazy person and denied the 100M + contract this year... Her kids would have been set for life with the kind of child support she would have received, instead she'd rather take her chances on a possible unemployed Tyreek Hill and possible jail time herself.
Yep- they'd have all the financial help they could ever want.

It's crazy he was looking at 100 million and now he'll never come close to that.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:36 PM 04-28-2019
Federal Law:

Article 378 of Federal Law No.(3) of 1987 of the Penal Code as amended by Federal Law No. 34 of 2005 specificall states that:

"A punishment of confinement and fine shall be inflicted on any person who attacks the sanctity of individuals' private or family life by committing any of the following acts in other than the legally permitted cases or without the victim's consent:

A: Eavesdropping or recording or transmitting by any system of whatever kind, any conversation held at a particular place or via the phone or any other set.

B: Picking up or transmitting by any system of whatever kind, a person's picture at a particular place.

If the acts referred to in the above two cases during a meeting within the hearing or sight of the person attending, their consent shall be required.” It is clear that Tyreek’s girlfriend violated the UAE’s Federal Laws for recording that conversation but KCTV5, I believe, is not authorized to release an illegally obtained conversation, especially one that was out of the United States jurisdiction!
The Bad Guy 05:36 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'm thinking the Chiefs need to get with the league and find a way that Tyreek can be suspended for the entire year, or most of it, or something.

Spend that year rehabilitating his public image so when they bring him back in 2020 on a franchise tag, it's socially acceptable in the same vein as if he had been cut and gone to another team.

He has a good year and then they can probably sign him to a decent extension, though certainly it won't be the riches he desired before all of this.

Worst case scenario he gets tagged again.
If he's suspended for the entire season, Chiefs won't have to worry about the franchise tag, he'd play 2020 on the last year of his deal.
Lprechaun 05:36 PM 04-28-2019
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...this-week/amp/
My bad "likely" .... but still same thing applies... if they do what has happened to Kraft. It's not an on the field issue.
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:36 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
She wasn't mad? Hmm, I wonder why? Couldn't be the fact that he beat her into the hospital and she's afraid of him, now could it? Naw.
I have to admit, you're doing a GREAT job of thinking like a mature and rational woman.

Unfortunately, that doesn't apply here. CLEARLY.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:38 PM 04-28-2019
If Tyreek did do this it would be wise for the Chiefs to not release him as he could go off the deep end and possibly kill Crystal. Stay on the team and go to meetings and get the help he needs. He better thank Clark Hunt, Coach Reid and Brett Veach at his HOF press conference
Hammock Parties 05:39 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
If he's suspended for the entire season, Chiefs won't have to worry about the franchise tag, he'd play 2020 on the last year of his deal.
so 2019 wouldn't count?
keg in kc 05:44 PM 04-28-2019
Stay within the system. Keep his rights, let the NFL decide what to do with him. If the league allows him to play again, then figure out what you want to do at that point. He might get blacklisted anyway. But I wouldn't just release him to make a point. Might even try to help him rehabilitate. Doesn't mean I condone his actions in any way, and doesn't mean he ever plays a down here again.

But I don't have nearly as much invested in this shituation as the Chiefs do.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:45 PM 04-28-2019
Imagine Watkins, Hill and Hardman all on the field together with D Rob and the Williams bros. Oh yea I forgot Kelce as well. We would be unstoppable
tmax63 05:51 PM 04-28-2019
I sure it's only the Chiefs recently who have had 2 shitheads do things that are grounds for dismissal for things that the NFL would/will/has suspended players for. I haven't read the negotiated agreement but to me it seems to need a clause for a team to have a "right of first refusal" for situations like Hunt, Hill, Vick and others out there. Player does something bad enough to go to jail or have everyone screaming for his dismissal so team does. A year or two later after paying their penance they want back in football. It's seems to me that the team with the original "rights" to the player should get a chance to bring them back if desired. My mind isn't made up on if they deserve compensation if they go elsewhere or not but at least a chance to say stay or go.
I hope this is addressed in the next negotiations.
YontsRBake 05:57 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Federal Law:

Article 378 of Federal Law No.(3) of 1987 of the Penal Code as amended by Federal Law No. 34 of 2005 specificall states that:

"A punishment of confinement and fine shall be inflicted on any person who attacks the sanctity of individuals' private or family life by committing any of the following acts in other than the legally permitted cases or without the victim's consent:

A: Eavesdropping or recording or transmitting by any system of whatever kind, any conversation held at a particular place or via the phone or any other set.

B: Picking up or transmitting by any system of whatever kind, a person's picture at a particular place.

If the acts referred to in the above two cases during a meeting within the hearing or sight of the person attending, their consent shall be required.” It is clear that Tyreek’s girlfriend violated the UAE’s Federal Laws for recording that conversation but KCTV5, I believe, is not authorized to release an illegally obtained conversation, especially one that was out of the United States jurisdiction!
If one of the two parties is consenting recording, it’s legal evidence.

In this case, she was consenting.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:58 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
If one of the two parties is consenting recording, it’s legal evidence.

In this case, she was consenting.
Except I’m pretty sure Hill has no idea he was being recorded
Page 84 of 173
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134 > Last »
Up