ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 84 of 117
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!!
TinyEvel 12:49 AM 01-21-2008
Remember these threads from the week we released him? (click on ALL pics!)

Check this shiznit out from the hall of classics....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...8&page=8&pp=15
ChiefaRoo 02:37 AM 02-01-2008
Originally Posted by SportsRacer:
Whyyyyyyy the hell would you think people won't mess with it? I think you've spent enough time around here to realize that most of us are terrible, terrible people.
Yeah! what?
teedubya 02:51 AM 02-01-2008
Originally Posted by kirstie:
One last thing. I never meant to cause any problems. I didn't feel anyone was hitting on me...just finally being nice...or a little nicer in some cases. Enjoy the Superbowl weekend.
Funny how people stick around this place. Welcome to the planet, Kirstie. You are a celebrity around here! haha... You also enjoy the Superbowl.

btw, you look way better with the shorter hair. Very nice!
Attached: general092.jpg (39.2 KB) 
mcan 04:55 AM 02-01-2008

Sorry, I fell asleep... What did I miss?
Mr. Flopnuts 04:59 AM 02-01-2008
Originally Posted by SportsRacer:
Whyyyyyyy the hell would you think people won't mess with it? I think you've spent enough time around here to realize that most of us are terrible, terrible people.

:-) I think you told me that ver batum.
Baby Lee 07:00 AM 02-01-2008
Take this one for instance.
kirstie has the 'goatse's a d-bag' weirding way. One of us! One of us!!
Baby Lee 07:27 AM 02-01-2008
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
I can tell you all she is much kinkier than most. While it was happening she begged me to put a lit sparkler in her booty.
She wanted to feel something. So sue her.
luv 07:31 AM 02-01-2008
I'm still not convinced. She only shows up whenever there's a thread about her. Is she even a Chiefs fan? No, I'm not being jealous. I'm just not convinced that she isn't someone else. I don't care enough to go back and read the entire thread though, so to each their own. Welcome aboard kirstie.
Hammock Parties 07:36 AM 02-01-2008
Originally Posted by luv:
I'm still not convinced. She only shows up whenever there's a thread about her. Is she even a Chiefs fan? No, I'm not being jealous. I'm just not convinced that she isn't someone else. I don't care enough to go back and read the entire thread though, so to each their own. Welcome aboard kirstie.
She's either:

1. A ****

2. A dupe

Either way, I'm not cutting the bitch any slack.
Baby Lee 07:37 AM 02-01-2008
Originally Posted by luv:
Someone who found a pic of her with her daughter that hadn't been unearthed in the previous great CP e-scour?
Scorp 07:44 AM 02-01-2008
I am embarassed to be a chiefsplanet member today. You "oh Kirstie" c*cksuckers are weak! :-)
crazycoffey 07:45 AM 02-01-2008
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
.... give any chick on this board 100 posts and they will have max rep because of the pathetic desire of the posters who think that somehow if they are obsequiously nice and give out lots of e-candy that they will score brownie points.

You mean, this doesn't work? :-)
BigRedChief 07:46 AM 02-01-2008
I was surprised to hear that her Brother was going to move back to the KC area and live here/raise a family when he's done playing.
kirstie 08:06 AM 02-01-2008
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I was surprised to hear that her Brother was going to move back to the KC area and live here/raise a family when he's done playing.
MY brother lives in TX and is in the Army....:-)
crazycoffey 08:11 AM 02-01-2008
MY brother lives in TX and is in the Army....:-)

your and addicted now, aren't you....
kirstie 08:13 AM 02-01-2008
I don't have to prove who I am. Those that believe me do and those that don't..don't. It was a HUGE mistake, obviously, for me to post a picture for my avatar that included my daughter. Stupid me thought that most of the population was human and at least had respect for a baby...I was WAY off in my thinking.
Page 84 of 117
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894 > Last »
Up