ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 84 of 154
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 12:44 PM 06-25-2008
Wow there are a lot of dirty old men on this forum. Askin me exactly what I do for a living, where I work, if I shave my chest LOL.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 12:45 PM 06-25-2008
OH NO the elderly on here have destroyed my rep points NOOOOOO hhahahaa.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:45 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
Well, I'm sold, gentlemen. I'm picking up one of these tomorrow:
:-)

Have fun witht he 21 year old ravers. And for God's sake - POST PICTURES!!
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 12:46 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
Wow there are a lot of dirty old men on this forum. Askin me exactly what I do for a living, where I work, if I shave my chest LOL.
How do you jump to "dirty old men" from them asking "what I do for a living, where I work and if I shave my chest"?

I'm curious how that line of thought originates.
[Reply]
Donger 12:46 PM 06-25-2008
Dirty? Why would you say that?
[Reply]
Raiderhater58 12:46 PM 06-25-2008
Ill definitely be at one of the tailgates probably vs the Raiders. I live in ATL right now and I find it funny that the same guys talking crap about me would never say any of that infront of my face haha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[Reply]
Donger 12:47 PM 06-25-2008
What is this fascination with age that you have? Do you not intend to reach your mid-30s or something? James Dean-ish?
[Reply]
Stinger 12:47 PM 06-25-2008
Dirty? Why would you say that?

He doesn't wash his legs??
[Reply]
seclark 12:48 PM 06-25-2008
hey midnight_buzzard...how come it's so important to you to do this?
i mean, coming on this board of old fat f@cks and trying to impress us...
sec
[Reply]
Donger 12:48 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Bowser:
:-)

Have fun witht he 21 year old ravers. And for God's sake - POST PICTURES!!
I will, dude. I most certainly will! I'm going to break out my black and white Polaroid, even.

But, what exactly is a "rave" and how do I procure the address of said "rave"?
[Reply]
Old Dog 12:49 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yes, and they are interchangable.
probably an upgrade from his norm though, which is likely inflatable.
[Reply]
Amnorix 12:49 PM 06-25-2008
What is this fascination with age that you have? Do you not intend to reach your mid-30s or something? James Dean-ish?

The way he rides his bike, obviously not.

Still, there's some high quality entertainment here. His unintentional humor value is through the roof...
[Reply]
Donger 12:50 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
The way he rides his bike, obviously not.

Still, there's some high quality entertainment here. His unintentional humor value is through the roof...
I guarantee you that he comes from a divorced family, hates his father and is an only child.
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 12:52 PM 06-25-2008

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:53 PM 06-25-2008
That blonde is slutty hot.
[Reply]
Page 84 of 154
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134 > Last »
Up