ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 838 of 4909
« First < 338738788828834835836837838 83984084184284888893813381838 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:02 PM 05-04-2017
Donkos are the worst team in the AFCW...they lost their MVP in Wade. Did they forget what their defense looked like before he was DC? They hired a 1st time defensive backs coach...good luck matching wits with Andy.

The team to keep an eye on is the Chargers....I think they overtake Oakland for the wildcard. Well...if the games are called correctly and not like that shit-show in Mexico.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:04 PM 05-04-2017
Did Jamaal get injured today ?
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:04 PM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Donkos are the worst team in the AFCW...they lost their MVP in Wade. Did they forget what their defense looked like before he was DC?

The team to keep an eye on is the Chargers....I think they overtake Oakland for the wildcard. Well...if the games are called correctly and not like that shit-show in Mexico.
I think Oakland is going to win the division. Donks and Chiefs claw for second, and the the Chargers finish 4th. This is the best division in football. It's been awhile.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:09 PM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
I think Oakland is going to win the division. Donks and Chiefs claw for second, and the the Chargers finish 4th. This is the best division in football. It's been awhile.
Oakland may be playing their home games in an empty stadium. It's hard to believe they play not one but two more years in Oakland.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:12 PM 05-04-2017
Nope...Raiders were a 10-6 team that got bogus late 4th calls to extend games. When I say "bogus", I mean blatant rigging...those games were all but over.

NFL wanted a Vegas team BAD.......

SD took KC to the woodshed in game one...Allen was owning Peters. Denver doesn't have the coaches, O-line or QB to compete anymore...the division is too competitive for bad coaches and 7th round QBs.
[Reply]
Best22 09:22 PM 05-04-2017
Nope...Raiders were a 10-6 team that got bogus late 4th calls to extend games. When I say "bogus", I mean blatant rigging...those games were all but over.

NFL wanted a Vegas team BAD.......

SD took KC to the woodshed in game one...Allen was owning Peters. Denver doesn't have the coaches, O-line or QB to compete anymore...the division is too competitive for bad coaches and 7th round QBs.

Remember that time we were taking the Colts to the woodshed in the playoffs a few years ago? If only games were 30 minutes

Otherwise, you're right. Denver may well finish 4th
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:23 PM 05-04-2017
Donkos are the worst team in the AFCW...they lost their MVP in Wade. Did they forget what their defense looked like before he was DC? They hired a 1st time defensive backs coach...good luck matching wits with Andy.

You and Pasta sure do repeat this fairly often... like 2-3 times daily. Is it part of a therapy regimen?
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:52 PM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by Best22:
Remember that time we were taking the Colts to the woodshed in the playoffs a few years ago? If only games were 30 minutes

Otherwise, you're right. Denver may well finish 4th
That was my point...Allen left with an ACL. KC doesnt comeback without that injury.

They have Hunter, Bosa, Allen and just drafted the top WR. If they stay healthy..they are better than Oakland.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:53 PM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You and Pasta sure do repeat this fairly often... like 2-3 times daily. Is it part of a therapy regimen?
No..It's just a reminder that Elway is slowly taking your team to the gutter...where their cheating asses belong.

I'll mention that everyday...with joy.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:56 PM 05-04-2017
Agree that Oakland is going to win it.

Disagree about the division. The NFC South is the best division in football right now.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:00 PM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Agree that Oakland is going to win it.

Disagree about the division. The NFC South is the best division in football right now.
DelRio is not winning the division...unless the League wants it. They tried last year but Carr broke his leg...Refs cant tape him back together and call imaginary flags on fourth down at that point...or can they? If they think fans are too stupid to not trust their own eyes...they will try to get away with it...again.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:03 PM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Sounds good to me.
It's a bet then.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:26 PM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by stumppy:
It's a bet then.
Noted for future reference when the donc welches
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:07 AM 05-05-2017
Originally Posted by stumppy:
It's a bet then.
I can't believe you actually agreed to those terms. Look at the schedule.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:12 AM 05-05-2017
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I can't believe you actually agreed to those terms. Look at the schedule.
Pretty sure the schedule reflects 2 games between KC and Dungver. They're only betting on a sweep of your shit team. Has nothing to do with schedule. VaJona will be wearing clown shoes after Andy is done with him. Don't worry after a couple years of being dominated in his division your "leader of men" will be fired and the next victim will be taking over.
[Reply]
Page 838 of 4909
« First < 338738788828834835836837838 83984084184284888893813381838 > Last »
Up