ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 83 of 158
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:13 AM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Their Dline is nowhere near as good as the 49ers, whom the Chiefs beat anyway. Wbf!!!!
That SF d-line was the best I've ever seen. They legitimately had 4 double digit sack rushers.

You are right. WBF!!!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:16 AM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Jeffri Chadiha Is a Brady cock sucking piece of shit.. **** him...
Hate him.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 10:42 AM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
This is way down on my list of things to care about.
K
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 11:30 AM 02-02-2021
I haven’t listened to a segment on 810 with him on it since halfway through last year. I don’t know why they always have him on, he’s a major hater.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 11:31 AM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by CardinalRy1968:

He will have a hard time laying a finger on him.
Well played. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:08 PM 02-02-2021

Watkins said he would consider re-signing with the Chiefs. "Would I love a third ring? For sure.''

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) February 2, 2021

[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:12 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Vet minimum.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:12 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Sure. You can make $100 per catch.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:15 PM 02-02-2021
Soak it all in sunday, Sammy... it's the last game you'll play for KC
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:20 PM 02-02-2021
I hate-listen to him.

Every week, he points out stuff the Chiefs aren't doing well, says they're vulnerable, while fluffing the Flavor of the Week -- Ravens, Titans, Steelers, Bills -- and goes on about how they've "found their identity" and are "tough" and can do this and do that to teams.

I hope Petro never, ever lets him forget that Chadiha bet Soren that Lamar Jackson would win a Super Bowl before Mahomes.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:31 PM 02-02-2021
I'm not sure why why everyone is hyping a team that the Chiefs were up 17-0 on....then coasted.

JPP and Brady are the only two with SB experience...the entire KC roster has been there.

Their back seven is banged up which is a bigger issue than Fisher....plus KC's defensive strength is their backfield.

Reid is a vastly superior OC to Leftwich/Arians...Brady is 0-2 with Spags as KC's DC....1-3 lifetime. His defense held the Patriots 18-1 offense to 14 points in the SB.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:40 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm not sure why why everyone is hyping a team that the Chiefs were up 17-0 on....then coasted.

JPP and Brady are the only two with SB experience...the entire KC roster has been there.

Their back seven is banged up which is a bigger issue than Fisher....plus KC's defensive strength is their defensive backfield.

Reid is a vastly superior OC to Leftwich/Arians...Brady is 0-2 with Spags as DC.
Because all of our OL apparently died after the Buffalo game, and Brady is 7-0 since he lost to the Chiefs.....even though the Chiefs have won 12 straight (when playing with all their starters) since losing to the Raiders. Apparently, Tom just started figuring out the TB offense in the 4th Qtr of the Chiefs game (when we stopped caring in the 2nd half). Oh, and they finished out the regular season facing the Vikings, Falcons 2x and the Lions....lolz
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:42 PM 02-02-2021

Their back seven is banged up which is a bigger issue than Fisher....plus KC's defensive strength is their backfield.

Reid is a vastly superior OC to Leftwich/Arians...Brady is 0-2 with Spags as KC's DC....1-3 lifetime. His defense held the Patriots 18-1 offense to 14 points in the SB.
Sneed hasn’t been there, but I get your point.
[Reply]
penguinz 12:46 PM 02-02-2021

None of this matters since the NFL is rigged. Or is that not true anymore?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:50 PM 02-02-2021
TAMPA BAY INJURY UPDATE!!

The team had a walk-through today but Ariens admitted that David (hamstring), Winfield (high ankle sprain), Brown (knee) and Whitehead (shoulder) "ARE INJURY QUESTION MARKS AND STILL CAN'T GO FULL SPEED"

This is getting very interesting now and it's gonna be very revealing to see the injury report tomorrow. We're looking at a situation here where they may not be able to practice play designs properly and we'll either be facing a team who is missing key pieces or will be very banged up in the middle of the field. Also ALL of those injuries can be aggravated during the game too so even if they play hurt it could unravel quickly...we'll see what the rest of the week has in store I guess.
[Reply]
Page 83 of 158
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133 > Last »
Up