ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 83 of 173
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Sassy Squatch 05:19 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
I'm shocked she recorded the conversation and then shared it. She played a dangerous game there and ultimately she'll end up losing because she admitted to lying.

I would agree that these conversations among pro football players and their significant others are far more common than we realize. These guys aren't wired right. Some haven't ever been taught how to love, how to care. Using violence to command respect is something he probably learned from his old dad. The cycle has to stop for the kid though. He's 3 but he won't remember this event in 15 years if his father never does it again. Tyreek needs rehabilitation for that to happen. Severe rehabilitation and to get away from Crystal. They are poison together.
She's a fucking idiot. She'd rather "ride for Tyreek" than get her son out of an abusive household if these allegations are true.

Nevermind the fact she stayed with him after the first incident.
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:21 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
You think this is bad? If you with a Latina this stuff happens every single day. Comes at you with a knife
Dude, I live in the southwest. I KNOW. And you don't have to wiretap Tyreek Hill to get a conversation that sounds disrespectful as all hell between two young idiots of ethnic background.
Hammock Parties 05:21 PM 04-28-2019
The Chiefs have developed a top 5 WR from virtually nothing and they shouldn't be the ones penalized because he's scum.
Agreed.

No team should benefit from this situation.

The damage is done, now the Chiefs have to find a way to make sure it's not worse.

Cutting him only makes the situation worse.
The Bad Guy 05:22 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
She's a ****ing idiot. She'd rather "ride for Tyreek" than get her son out of an abusive household if these allegations are true.

Nevermind the fact she stayed with him after the first incident.
Yep - Tyreek is a huge dirtbag, but she's in the same boat. I'm sure was violent with her prior to the arrest when she was pregnant.

The child and the twins she's having only have a chance if both get massive amounts of help and never get back together.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:22 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Dude, I live in the southwest. I KNOW. And you don't have to wiretap Tyreek Hill to get a conversation that sounds disrespectful as all hell between two young idiots of ethnic background.
Her pussy must be A1 for Tyreek to still be with her when he could have any girl he wants
The Bad Guy 05:24 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Agreed.

No team should benefit from this situation.

The damage is done, now the Chiefs have to find a way to make sure it's not worse.

Cutting him only makes the situation worse.
Agreed. The Chiefs could help him with extensive counseling. His teammates and staff know him better than anyone. That matters in these situations. A positive support group helps.

If you're banging the drum for him to get cut, you're inviting this situation to happen again.
The Bad Guy 05:25 PM 04-28-2019
Her pussy must be A1 for Tyreek to still be with her when he could have any girl he wants
It's completely psychological. I don't think her pussy being "A1" has anything to do with it. It's a mental hold both have on each other that doesn't allow Tyreek or her to get someone else.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:25 PM 04-28-2019
Reid should have a 1 on 1 with him. Like a father son thing.
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:26 PM 04-28-2019
It has to be. When he called her a dumb bitch she wasn’t even mad. I bet this is regular. I wonder what she calls Tyreek?

I wonder how good her pussy must be since he’s stayed with her through it all
I could lay out a few highly likely options for you, but I don't feel like getting banned for the sake of Crazy Cristal Espinal.
Sassy Squatch 05:27 PM 04-28-2019
Reid should have a 1 on 1 with him. Like a father son thing.
No. He needs to stay the fuck out of it.
Frazod 05:28 PM 04-28-2019
It's completely psychological. I don't think her pussy being "A1" has anything to do with it. It's a mental hold both have on each other that doesn't allow Tyreek or her to get someone else.
They're the Sid and Nancy of football.

Yay.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:30 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
No. He needs to stay the **** out of it.
Tyreek probably has no family members he can trust right now. He needs a mentor. Idk who that is or who it could possibly be.
Warrick 05:30 PM 04-28-2019
if both get massive amounts of help and never get back together.
They (Crystal and the kids) would have had massive help if she wasn't such a crazy person and denied the 100M + contract this year... Her kids would have been set for life with the kind of child support she would have received, instead she'd rather take her chances on a possible unemployed Tyreek Hill and possible jail time herself.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:31 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Warrick:
They (Crystal and the kids) would have had massive help if she wasn't such a crazy person and denied the 100M + contract this year... Her kids would have been set for life with the kind of child support she would have received, instead she'd rather take her chances on a possible unemployed Tyreek Hill and possible jail time herself.
She is dumber then a box of rocks.
Lprechaun 05:33 PM 04-28-2019
So NFL says they will take action this week on Hill. That's good or bad. They could do a 4 game and then charges get handed down and it wont be as bad a suspension as it could be. (I'm in the group who says retain him because someone else will benefit of we cut)
But what has been done against Kraft , nothing from what I've heard yet. Charges werent and havent been filed against Reek but Kraft there were.
Page 83 of 173
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133 > Last »
Up