Page 83 of 298
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133183 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:03 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Pretty goofy to have Josh Shaw by himself covering Gronkowski at the end there.

https://www.si.com/college-football/...k-nephew-story
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:03 PM 10-14-2018
It's so frustrating being a Chiefs fan for this reason. We get the most potent offense in the league going and it's like a seesaw. As soon as the Offense sits down the Defense goes way up in the air around 32 feet.
[Reply]
notorious 11:03 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
I can't count the number of times I heard today "Wade Phillips puts his defenders in great positions year in and year out"
I thought the Chiefs should have made him the highest paid coordinator in the NFL.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:03 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by RickObie:
Well ours sets records of shit every year.
And who the fuck says we HAVE to run the motherfucker to be a good or great defense?

The Chiefs best defensive units were NOT running that weak-assed, putrid scheme.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:03 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
There are defenses out there that are WAY more talented than the Chiefs, with top notch defensive coordinators, that are giving up 25+ points per game.

With this team's personnel and the league's emphasis on scoring, there isn't a defensive coordinator alive that could make this unit "good".
So really you don't know. You just think it won't improve.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:04 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
https://www.si.com/college-football/...k-nephew-story
He lied to bob about having any kind of coverage skills too.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:04 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Ya the Chiefs have horrible personnel on defense but I'm fucking tired of seeing 3 man rushes on 3rd and long only to give up the first down because guess what our secondary still sucks.
Every team in the league does that. The difference between them and the Chiefs is that other teams tackle.

I shouldn't say every team does it. The Bengals brought the house today against the Steelers...

And gave up the game winning touchdown on a WR screen to Antonio Brown.

:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:05 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
List them off for me because they aren't all created equal.
Originally Posted by notorious:
I thought the Chiefs should have made him the highest paid coordinator in the NFL.
No shit.( to both ):-)
[Reply]
jd1020 11:06 PM 10-14-2018
Every team in the league does that. The difference between them and the Chiefs is that other teams tackle.
So you agree that our only chance is to get to the QB, as long as its not Speaks?
[Reply]
mcaj22 11:06 PM 10-14-2018
The fact they had no insurance depth for Berry is amazing to me. No high draft pick, no free agent. Nothing. How do you not invest in that position with a starter? How do you put all your eggs in the Berry basket that he is going to come back 100 percent. They had literally nothing at safety. They could have invested there and been fine.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:06 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
So really you don't know. You just think it won't improve.
Does anybody REALLY know? Of course not.

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to look at the 11 guys playing on defense and see that this team is screwed, regardless of who is calling the plays.

They can't tackle, they take poor angles, they're not gap sound, they have no zone discipline, and they commit penalties to make up for their mistakes.

I honestly don't know how anybody could watch this defense and think THE solution is to fire the coordinator. That's an emotional response, not a rational one.
[Reply]
O.city 11:07 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
The fact they had no insurance depth for Berry is amazing to me. No high draft pick, no free agent. Nothing. How do you not invest in that position with a starter? How do you put all your eggs in the Berry basket that he is going to come back 100 percent. They had literally nothing at safety. They could have invested there and been fine.
They’re on like their 5 and 6 safeties

I don’t think it would have mattered
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:07 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by jd1020:
So you agree that our only chance is to get to the QB, as long as its not Speaks?
Do they get to the QB? Not very freaking often. So no, that's not their only chance.

Quite frankly, it doesn't really matter what Bob does. They play zone and get burned, they play man, they get burned.
[Reply]
jd1020 11:08 PM 10-14-2018
Do they get to the QB? Not very freaking often.
Call me crazy but I don't like the chances of getting to the QB 3 vs 5.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:08 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
They could have taken a safety in the 2nd round instead of trading up for Speaks.

And just saying that makes me want to puke.

They drafted a lineman, moved him to OLB, AND gave up MULTIPLE picks for him. :-)
[Reply]
Page 83 of 298
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133183 > Last »
Up