ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 83 of 114
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793 > Last »
Media Center>**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****
007 08:45 PM 11-27-2013
Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan
[Reply]
aturnis 09:29 PM 07-23-2015
I have yet to play the new Tomb Raider, but I can't imagine it can actually touch Uncharted.

The new footage of Uncharted from E3 was ridiculous. They know how to push the envelope.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:33 PM 07-23-2015
Originally Posted by aturnis:
I have yet to play the new Tomb Raider, but I can't imagine it can actually touch Uncharted.

The new footage of Uncharted from E3 was ridiculous. They know how to push the envelope.
It can't. The last one was trying to be an Uncharted clone, but Square can't touch Naughty Dog as far as story telling goes.
[Reply]
aturnis 09:35 PM 07-23-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
It can't. The last one was trying to be an Uncharted clone, but it Square can't touch Naughty Dog as far as story telling goes.
You saw the E3 gameplay footage of Uncharted 4 right? The scale, the detail, the interaction. No load sequences, etc.

I might be wrong, but I don't think Square can keep up with that kind of awesome.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:39 PM 07-23-2015
Originally Posted by aturnis:
You saw the E3 gameplay footage of Uncharted 4 right? The scale, the detail, the interaction. No load sequences, etc.

I might be wrong, but I don't think Square can keep up with that kind of awesome.
Yeah Naughty Dog are one of the best devs in video games, they tend to set the bar graphically every time they release a new game (for consoles at least).
[Reply]
007 10:13 PM 07-23-2015
Tomb Raider may not be as good as Uncharted but its still a damn great game. If you haven't played it yet you are doing yourself a disservice.
[Reply]
SuperChief 10:40 AM 07-24-2015
Rocket League is so much fun. Like a throwback to arcade-style games like Blitz. I've just started playing, and it's taking me a bit to get the physics down.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:17 PM 07-26-2015
1 year PS+ sub for $39.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-pla...7BzhbaFJKYqIdw
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:20 AM 07-27-2015
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
Rocket League is so much fun. Like a throwback to arcade-style games like Blitz. I've just started playing, and it's taking me a bit to get the physics down.
My favorite game to come out this year. Need to get some CPers playing and run the tables through ranked.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 07:45 AM 07-29-2015
Originally Posted by Guru:
Tomb Raider may not be as good as Uncharted but its still a damn great game. If you haven't played it yet you are doing yourself a disservice.
Sup. I tried to help you on boaderlands 2 yesterday. I just finished it and killed Jack and the warrior. Only reason I stopped the trade session is I didn't have anything you could use.
[Reply]
SuperChief 01:13 PM 07-29-2015
A quick anecdote - BigBeauford and I hopped on Rocket League last night and absolutely destroyed in ranked competition. I haven't had this much fun playing online multiplayer since CoD: MW2. I highly, highly recommend checking this game out if you haven't yet.
[Reply]
kcxiv 05:40 PM 07-29-2015
http://www.twitch.tv/kcxiv_ playing some rocket league
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:31 PM 07-29-2015
Rocket League is awesome
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:52 PM 07-29-2015
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
http://www.twitch.tv/kcxiv_ playing some rocket league
Just a tip, but I'd recommend getting used to using ball cam. Knowing exactly where the ball is at all times helps a ton. All of the vets from Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars use ball cam almost exclusively.

[Reply]
Jerm 06:31 AM 07-30-2015
Ball Cam is by far the best way to go...using the brake/slide really helps too, I've learned how to use that effectively.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:04 AM 07-30-2015
I'm exceedingly average at most aspects of Rocket League. However, I usually get more assists and blocks than anyone. I need to learn how to do some of the advanced moves yet.
[Reply]
Page 83 of 114
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793 > Last »
Up