ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 83 of 114
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:11 PM 09-08-2006
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
See? None of you can find a picture.
Is this the pic you were looking for?
Attached: Virgin Number 1.jpg (20.2 KB) 
[Reply]
ck_IN 12:13 PM 09-08-2006
go dig up some dead chick and **** her to death,

Just being technical but if you dig up a dead chick it would be rather hard to **** her to death being as she's already dead. Or is this some kind of George Romero style of dead chick?

*somewhat confused*
[Reply]
KcMizzou 12:14 PM 09-08-2006
Originally Posted by bogie:
Mooo's MILF posted and has more balls than Mooo.
Wow... I missed that.
[Reply]
bogie 12:21 PM 09-08-2006
Originally Posted by ferrarispider95:
From the nature of this thread and her ability to forgive mr. moooo, I got a feeling she is not a milf, but more like an old skank.
skank is possibly more accurate.
[Reply]
NewChief 12:25 PM 09-08-2006
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Wow... I missed that.
I missed the luv/MILF reconciliation. I gave up on actually keeping up with this thread about 5 posts into it, because I knew it was going to go to 1000 in no time.
[Reply]
KC-TBB 12:30 PM 09-08-2006
If most guys are dicks, what are most women? :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:31 PM 09-08-2006
Wow this thing is still going?? Wow, breakup of the century. This is bigger than Nick and Jessica, Brad and Jen, put together.
[Reply]
Mooosgirl 12:52 PM 09-08-2006
Funny, isn't it. Maybe you should all be trying to figure out which one of you is my son. He told me this tired subject was still going on. Don't any of you have a life? And no one cares about your opinion of what I might or might not look like. I've never had a problem getting men. Must be the experience that comes with maturity. Something none of you seem to have found yet.
Have a happy time trying to figure out which one is my son. He seems to be quite popular.
[Reply]
Donger 12:54 PM 09-08-2006
Originally Posted by Mooosgirl:
Funny, isn't it. Maybe you should all be trying to figure out which one of you is my son. He told me this tired subject was still going on. Don't any of you have a life? And no one cares about your opinion of what I might or might not look like. I've never had a problem getting men. Must be the experience that comes with maturity. Something none of you seem to have found yet.
Have a happy time trying to figure out which one is my son. He seems to be quite popular.
Is it Skip Towne?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:55 PM 09-08-2006
I bet you're hot. Seriously. I love MILFs. SHOW YOURSELF!
[Reply]
Bowser 12:56 PM 09-08-2006
I might be mistaken, but the conversation seemed to turn away from you. Good to see you didn't approve of that.
Attached: Attention-Blonde.jpg (35.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Stinger 12:56 PM 09-08-2006
And they are off again!!!!!

[Reply]
Predarat 12:57 PM 09-08-2006
Is it mooo?
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:00 PM 09-08-2006
I've never had a problem getting men.
You and just about every other woman in the entire world. The question is can you close other women.
[Reply]
boogblaster 01:03 PM 09-08-2006
Damn this is still going...Pull up your skirt luv bend over and take it like a hoo... Run moo u coward... BOOG....
[Reply]
Page 83 of 114
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793 > Last »
Up