ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 83 of 141
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Missing Planeteers
Buck 09:51 PM 06-09-2016
Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:12 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by RustShack:
I’m baaaaack!

[Reply]
rockymtnchief 09:52 AM 08-02-2021
This is probably a good place to leave this.

March 15th I was diagnosed with uncureable/inoperable stage 4 stomach cancer. I've been doing chemo and the usual treatments since then. We did scans last week to check progress and the chemo isn't working. So they're turning me over to hospice.

I'll still be lurking, but probably won't post much. It was great meeting a bunch of you over the years and thanks for the great entertainment on here. Don't feel bad for me. I've had my bucket list completed for years and I'm in good spirits still.

Take care and GO CHIEFS!!!
[Reply]
Bowser 10:09 AM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:

March 15th I was diagnosed with uncureable/inoperable stage 4 stomach cancer. I've been doing chemo and the usual treatments since then. We did scans last week to check progress and the chemo isn't working. So they're turning me over to hospice.

I'll still be lurking, but probably won't post much. It was great meeting a bunch of you over the years and thanks for the great entertainment on here. Don't feel bad for me. I've had my bucket list completed for years and I'm in good spirits still.

Fuck. Fucking fuck.

You work on keeping your spirits high. It was my pleasure meeting you all those years ago, brief as it was. We'll make sure and have Bwana come by to bring you decent beer and keep your groundhog/coyote population low. Hang in there, brother.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:37 AM 08-02-2021

Keep the good spirits up. It was great inter-acting with you over the years.

Sounds like you already know this..... You may not beat the cancer in your stomach but it cant take your spirit. Who you really are.Godspeed my friend.
[Reply]
seclark 10:42 AM 08-02-2021

check your in box, pal
sec
[Reply]
Bwana 10:42 AM 08-02-2021

Well ****

I was hoping and praying the chemo would help you out my friend. I'm extremely sad to find out it hasn't. As I said on the phone, let me know what I can do and you can consider it done. Some of the best times I have had, were wheeling with you and drinking ice cold beer after the rides.
[Reply]
luv 10:42 AM 08-02-2021

Definitely glad I got to meet and play chauffer for you! Best wishes, and I hope you're at least comfortable and pain free. Good to hear that you're in good spirits.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:45 AM 08-02-2021
Wow very sorry to hear that. Glad to hear you’re keeping your spirits up and you’ve lived a very happy life.
[Reply]
R Clark 10:47 AM 08-02-2021

I never met you but I’ve enjoyed reading your posts, I may be mistaken but didn’t you ride bulls ? If so we have that in common and it’s hard to keep an old bull rider down .Really sorry to hear this and we will put you in are prayers ,hang in there man
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:31 AM 08-02-2021

Man, I'm sorry to hear about this. Keep your spirits up.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:34 AM 08-02-2021
Praying for you and yours....
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:34 AM 08-02-2021

:-)

Fuck Cancer.

Thanks for sharing and being great to me over the years. You've been a big part of this community that was a big part of a lot of lives through the years.

If there's anything I can do, drop me a PM. Best wishes.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 11:35 AM 08-02-2021

I'm impressed by your attitude. You seem like a dude I wish I'd met. My thoughts are with you, brother.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:48 AM 08-02-2021

Take care of yourself, man. Try and keep us posted if you possibly can.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 11:59 AM 08-02-2021

I will be praying for you.
[Reply]
Page 83 of 141
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133 > Last »
Up