ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 827 of 3903
« First < 327727777817823824825826827 82882983083183787792713271827 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
eDave 02:05 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by kgrund:
At want point do normal people get to "OK I am good on toilet paper and paper towels". Unreal.:-)
My store is just not restocking that stuff. Meats either. Or canned goods. Or pasta.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:05 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by kgrund:
At want point do normal people get to "OK I am good on toilet paper and paper towels". Unreal.:-)
You would think it has to be soon.

JFC how much of that shit can people keep buying.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:07 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
We haven't been able to find napkins in 2 weeks, so that's irritating.

Paper towels will work, but it's still just strange.
The Mrs does the shopping for that stuff so I have no idea what is and isn't available but she has mentioned not being able to find any specific thing yet. I did check the hall closet at our Kleenex supply out of curiosity and there's 8 boxes in there.

What's driving me nuts is not being able to find the Lysol sanitizing wipes anywhere, I keep a bottle in the Jeep to clean my hands every time I leave somewhere and I'm burning through them fast.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:08 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
My store is just not restocking that stuff. Meats either. Or canned goods. Or pasta.
You need me to send you some stuff? I am dead serious.
[Reply]
Kman34 02:09 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Think this was posted already, but just heard a podcast that quoted a bunch of doctors stating taking Ibuprofen/Advil absolutely makes this virus deadly.

It accelerates it into pnuemonia.

DON'T TAKE IBUPROFEN

Hmmm.. Saw a Dr on tv this morning say that this isn’t true..
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:09 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
You would think it has to be soon.

JFC how much of that shit can people keep buying.
People must be planning on using it as currency after society collapses. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:09 PM 03-27-2020
I'm out of body wash. Hope that shit ain't gone.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:10 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I keep a bottle in the Jeep to clean my hands every time I leave somewhere and I'm burning through them fast.
Better than nothing
[Reply]
Mecca 02:10 PM 03-27-2020
The Mrs does the shopping for that stuff so I have no idea what is and isn't available but she has mentioned not being able to find any specific thing yet. I did check the hall closet at our Kleenex supply out of curiosity and there's 8 boxes in there.

What's driving me nuts is not being able to find the Lysol sanitizing wipes anywhere, I keep a bottle in the Jeep to clean my hands every time I leave somewhere and I'm burning through them fast.
Can your wife sew?

Mine made some cloth face masks that hospital workers were posting on the facebook marketplace that they needed badly, she traded 10 of them for some disinfecting wipes and spray as apparently the nurse had access to lots of that.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:11 PM 03-27-2020
You need me to send you some stuff? I am dead serious.
Interesting choice of words
[Reply]
Mecca 02:12 PM 03-27-2020
People must be planning on using it as currency after society collapses. :-)
In 2013 the video game state of decay..predicted this...

[Reply]
tk13 02:13 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Why was it reported as major breaking news across all media outlets (not just sports) when Gobert tested positive for COVID-19?

Apparently the follow up part of the story, when the majority of athletes/celebrities who test positive for COVID-19 end up with minor/no symptoms (consistent with 80% of the population who get COVID-19), is not as newsworthy.
This ain't rocket science, because the game was cancelled and the rest of the NBA season was postponed. That's not newsworthy? It was literally the event that changed the landscape of how it was treated in this country, and started the trend of sporting and other events being cancelled. He's going to be remembered for that long after all this is over.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:14 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Better than nothing
Do those have alcohol in them? I actually have hand sanitizer but don't like using it because due to the work I do I almost always have tiny cuts on my hands and well...I know where every one of them are when I use it.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:16 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
This ain't rocket science, because the game was cancelled and the rest of the NBA season was postponed. That's not newsworthy? It was literally the event that changed the landscape of how it was treated in this country, and started the trend of sporting and other events being cancelled. He's going to be remembered for that long after all this is over.
Good chance had it not happened, sporting events would have continued a while longer and who knows what that would have caused.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:16 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Can your wife sew?

Mine made some cloth face masks that hospital workers were posting on the facebook marketplace that they needed badly, she traded 10 of them for some disinfecting wipes and spray as apparently the nurse had access to lots of that.
No, she can't lol. But maybe I can trade a box of Kleenex for some.
[Reply]
Page 827 of 3903
« First < 327727777817823824825826827 82882983083183787792713271827 > Last »
Up