ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:35 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Brocklisberger
Donald Stephenson is awesome
Semen is Brady

MHM's posts have and always will be 1 millionX better than yours.

'Hillman is the next Jamaal'

'15 offense will be better than 14'
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:38 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
'Hillman is the next Jamaal'

'15 offense will be better than 14'
'Bolles is of average intelligence.'
[Reply]
New World Order 04:56 PM 05-01-2017
MHM owned knowmo's ass.
[Reply]
manchambo 05:42 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
Is that a Cleveland Browns helment sitting on his shelf :-)
It is not.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:18 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Wait...you're a Broncos fan?
The Broncos have "greatness"?

When the fuck did that occur?
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:53 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by tooge:
Knowshit, you should take some advice regarding MHM. See, you don't like that he always says "we'll see" regarding players. Guess what? That is exactly what happens. Some pan out, some don't. Some of the great ones were cast asides from their first team. Some of the so so ones were first round pics. The reason you are though of as a dick wad here is that you think every player the broncos even think of signing, is the next great (insert position here). It's old dude.
Tell me more about Mahomes. I'm sure you're all "wait and see" right?
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:55 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
The Broncos have "greatness"?

When the **** did that occur?
When you were born.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:05 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
When you were born.
When your mama baked me a strawberry pie and let me shoot one in her eye?

Cause' that's greatness.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:03 AM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Tell me more about Mahomes. I'm sure you're all "wait and see" right?

Have fun with your Elvis Grbac clone.

We'll be munching on the Choco Favre that Sean Payton, Bruce Arians, Andy Reid and Bill O'Brien all wanted.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:18 AM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Sounds impressive, congrats on the decade of dominance!
Such a spoiled response...Manning isn't coming in to save your sham GM this time...and the cheap FA's are drying up. Lynch isn't going to amount to anything resembling a star...his ceiling is a serviceable back-up fending off 7th round competition.

Shit...since the moment Manning could no longer use HGH...Denver has lost to KC three times in a row. Funny how that works...when the cheating stops.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:33 AM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Such a spoiled response...Manning isn't coming in to save your sham GM this time...and the cheap FA's are drying up. Lynch isn't going to amount to anything resembling a star...his ceiling is a serviceable back-up fending off 7th round competition.

Shit...since the moment Manning could no longer use HGH...Denver has lost to KC three times in a row. Funny how that works...when the cheating stops.
Funny coincidence isn't it. It will also a funny coincidence that once Brady is gone Bill goes back to losing and all the bullshit he does every off season that media think is so genius will fail. He will be back his losing days like in Cleveland.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:41 AM 05-02-2017

Spoiled... ha. Manning never appeared to be the same after getting hurt in the Chargers' game. Call it whatever you like. But, we've been here before... all of us. Lots of talk about Denver falling to earth and back into years of obscurity and cellar dwelling while one of the other teams, (pick one) goes on to have amazing success. It never really materialized last time, so .. (wait for it, Quesadilla) ... "we'll see" what happens now.

I think things are obviously much more even now, likely won't see one team run a train on the division for half a decade in a while. We're back to alternating division champs and that's cool.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:16 AM 05-02-2017
[QUOTE=Sweet Daddy Hate;12853628]When your mama baked me a strawberry pie and let me shoot one in her eye?

Cause' that's greatness.[/QUOTE

]:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 10:52 AM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Spoiled... ha. Manning never appeared to be the same after getting hurt in the Chargers' game. Call it whatever you like. But, we've been here before... all of us. Lots of talk about Denver falling to earth and back into years of obscurity and cellar dwelling while one of the other teams, (pick one) goes on to have amazing success. It never really materialized last time, so .. (wait for it, Quesadilla) ... "we'll see" what happens now.

I think things are obviously much more even now, likely won't see one team run a train on the division for half a decade in a while. We're back to alternating division champs and that's cool.

Not sure why Knowmo gives you grief.

You're probably the most objective poster in this thread.

Wait, now I do know why.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:38 AM 05-02-2017

Look who's back.
Yet again.
[Reply]
Page 826 of 4909
« First < 326726776816822823824825826 82782882983083687692613261826 > Last »
Up