ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 825 of 3903
« First < 325725775815821822823824825 82682782882983587592513251825 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 01:24 PM 03-27-2020
New York to build 8 temporary hospitals, braces for surge in patients, Cuomo says
The state estimates that demand for hospital capacity will peak in three weeks. | Reuters
[Reply]
DaFace 01:24 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I think he's implying that things the WHO puts out, like the ibuprofen thing, are not necessarily ironclad.

I wonder what they meant by "preliminary investigations..."
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:26 PM 03-27-2020
Two weeks ago this was breaking news across all of the major media outlets, "NBA players test positive for COVID-19".

Two weeks later everyone on the Utah Jazz has been medically cleared and none of the players who tested positive experienced anything more than minor symptoms (or even no symptoms at all).

Link: https://www.sltrib.com/sports/jazz/2...-jazz-players/

Originally Posted by :
Utah Jazz players Rudy Gobert and Donovan Mitchell, the first two NBA players to be publicly diagnosed as testing positive for COVID-19, have been medically cleared by the Utah Department of Health, the team announced Friday morning.

“The Utah Department of Health has determined that all Jazz players and staff, regardless of prior testing status, no longer pose a risk of infection to others,” the team said in a statement.

[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:28 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Are your restaurants open for dine-in?
No. Drive-thru and carry out or delivery. There were people everywhere when I came home from work about 2. We'll see what it looks like tomorrow. I stopped at the grocery store to grab some soft drinks on the way home and struggled to keep 6 feet between me and the wandering morons.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:31 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Two weeks ago this was breaking news across all of the major media outlets, "NBA players test positive for COVID-19".

Two weeks later everyone on the Utah Jazz has been medically cleared and none of the players who tested positive experienced anything more than minor symptoms (or even no symptoms at all).

World class athletes.

Wow, what a shocker.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:31 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I wonder what they meant by "preliminary investigations..."
Reading comprehension is not strong with people like GoChiefs. That's why they are the way they are.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:31 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
No. Drive-thru and carry out or delivery. There were people everywhere when I came home from work about 2. We'll see what it looks like tomorrow. I stopped at the grocery store to grab some soft drinks on the way home and struggled to keep 6 feet between me and the wandering morons.
At the open stores near me they are marking six feet indicators with blue tape.

Also the Publix grocery store near me had police controlling the # of people who could enter the store at a given time.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:33 PM 03-27-2020

Sure but they're also in better shape than 99% of the population.
[Reply]
Monticore 01:35 PM 03-27-2020
I love the old ladies in the grocery store wearing gloves and absolutely touching everything in site including their face without ever washing the gloves.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:36 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Sure but they're also in better shape than 99% of the population.
The way it was reported two weeks ago when Rudy Gobert and Donovan Mitchell were initially diagnosed with COVID-19 was as if they were going to be seriously ill.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:37 PM 03-27-2020
The way it was reported two weeks ago when Rudy Gobert and Donovan Mitchell were initially diagnosed with COVID-19 was as if they were going to be seriously ill.
I never heard 1 thing about Mitchell other than he had no symptoms.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:45 PM 03-27-2020
Death toll already at 223 today.

Not good.
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:47 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
New York to build 8 temporary hospitals, braces for surge in patients, Cuomo says
The state estimates that demand for hospital capacity will peak in three weeks. | Reuters
Meanwhile they're basically being told "business as usual!". You are also free to leave the city to spread it around as well!
[Reply]
Donger 01:47 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I think he's implying that things the WHO puts out, like the ibuprofen thing, are not necessarily ironclad.

What's not ironclad about that?
[Reply]
eDave 01:47 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by D2112:
I’m going shopping every day picking up small amounts. It depends what time you go. They stock at night but by me they bus in senior citizens in the early am and it’s seniors only from 6-8am every day. By 10-11am there’s a good amount on the shelves, later in the day not so much. I picked up 40lbs of chicken and a pork loin from restaurant depot on Tuesday so I’m good for a little while.
The only frozen pizza left at my store are Hawaiian. Lie 100 of them. That's it.

Gave me a chuckle. Still haven't restocked TP, Kleenex and the like. I need Kleenex.
[Reply]
Page 825 of 3903
« First < 325725775815821822823824825 82682782882983587592513251825 > Last »
Up