Page 824 of 4915
« First < 324724774814820821822823824 82582682782883487492413241824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 08:44 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The moment after Elway told Bolles to pull his finger.
:-)
[Reply]
BossChief 09:25 PM 04-30-2017
Bolles won't be able to keep up with complicated blitz schemes in the NFL.

I can't wait till KC plays Denver and I get to watch Denvers line get embarrassed.

Again.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:32 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Bolles won't be able to keep up with complicated blitz schemes in the NFL.

I can't wait till KC plays Denver and I get to watch Denvers line get embarrassed.

Again.
It's going to be awesome...
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:41 PM 04-30-2017
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:58 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
Totally.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:12 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Mahomes was a reach, face the facts. Weak QB class and KC reached because that's what teams who a desperate for a legit QB do. Even Cleveland didn't reach like a low grade, clown shoe organization. They got Kizer in the second.

REEEEEEEEEEAACH!

Gonna be funny when he fails like Murray...
I didnt like this pick initially....but after watching a lot more on him...this guy plays on intuition. He has the Roethlisberger gene....with a Rodgers arm. I cant remember seeing a QB effortlessly flick a ball like this guy and it be on target....from strange angles under pressure. This guy has "it"...and now understand what Dorsey saw...

Donko fans should be concerned about this pick....he's going to be one of the next generation of QB stars. Lynch is nothing like this guy...Mahomes is a gamer. Favre was my favorite QB...and this is the closest I've seen albeit extremely raw.. He's the polar opposite of Smith...who is too smart to ever be an instinctive QB....BUT Mahomes getting mentored by his shadow type is the best thing for him. It really is the perfect scenario...to learn from the most conservative QB in the NFL while he acclimates to professional football...and refines his carelessness. Dude's a baby...just really, really young...he is a natural QB though...and that cant be taught.

To double down...the NFL only wants teams with a marketable QB in it's championship games....and is DESPERATE for a new generation of talent to $uck the blood from. Brady, Ben, Brees and Rodgers are all they have right now...with Wilson being the youngest. They are gone in 2-3 years. KC is going to start getting the late calls you've grown accustomed to...so pad those shorts. It's the Carr/Mahomes show for the foreseeable future.

This guy put up 800 yards in a single game...that's nuts on any level.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:40 AM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
His high school voted him "most likely to pet a rabbit to death"
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:43 AM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Elway has a pretty snazzy office chair...

Is that a Cleveland Browns helment sitting on his shelf
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:38 AM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I didnt like this pick initially....but after watching a lot more on him...this guy plays on intuition. He has the Roethlisberger gene....with a Rodgers arm. I cant remember seeing a QB effortlessly flick a ball like this guy and it be on target....from strange angles under pressure. This guy has "it"...and now understand what Dorsey saw...

Donko fans should be concerned about this pick....he's going to be one of the next generation of QB stars. Lynch is nothing like this guy...Mahomes is a gamer. Favre was my favorite QB...and this is the closest I've seen albeit extremely raw.. He's the polar opposite of Smith...who is too smart to ever be an instinctive QB....BUT Mahomes getting mentored by his shadow type is the best thing for him. It really is the perfect scenario...to learn from the most conservative QB in the NFL while he acclimates to professional football...and refines his carelessness. Dude's a baby...just really, really young...he is a natural QB though...and that cant be taught.

To double down...the NFL only wants teams with a marketable QB in it's championship games....and is DESPERATE for a new generation of talent to $uck the blood from. Brady, Ben, Brees and Rodgers are all they have right now...with Wilson being the youngest. They are gone in 2-3 years. KC is going to start getting the late calls you've grown accustomed to...so pad those shorts. It's the Carr/Mahomes show for the foreseeable future.

This guy put up 800 yards in a single game...that's nuts on any level.
Sounds impressive, congrats on the decade of dominance!

The TTU/OU air show was just that... Mahomes threw the ball 88 times, which as a fan of the passing game, I would have loved to have seen this one. 1300 combined passing yards and 14 TDs! Mahomes and TTU lost that game by 3...
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:47 AM 05-01-2017

Per Bill Polian on @MikeAndMike "Chad Kelly is the best quarterback in the draft"

— Kim Shanahan (@KimShanfan) February 15, 2017

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:10 AM 05-01-2017

Chad has only himself to blame... now he can prove everyone wrong because the expectations are minimal, as is the investment. I have my doubts though.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 08:16 AM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Mahomes was a reach, face the facts. Weak QB class and KC reached because that's what teams who a desperate for a legit QB do. Even Cleveland didn't reach like a low grade, clown shoe organization. They got Kizer in the second.

REEEEEEEEEEAACH!

Gonna be funny when he fails like Murray...
I bet you were a fan of the Osweiller pick
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:24 AM 05-01-2017

Irrelevant

[Reply]
RunKC 08:24 AM 05-01-2017
TJ is horrible at trolling. If you're gonna troll, at least be good at your smack.

"Well uh Cleveland didn't uh reach for a QB like you did and got Kizer rd 2 herp derp!"

Cleveland is your smack? As in the team that has a history of sucking ass at QB and most recently hating Carson Wentz?

You stupid troll :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:28 AM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
Irrelevant

He fits the honor of being the last pick at this point, certainly worth the risk. Chad, should he make the team, has no expecations for 2017. Recover from the injury, get his life in order and learn.
[Reply]
Page 824 of 4915
« First < 324724774814820821822823824 82582682782883487492413241824 > Last »
Up