ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 82 of 95
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick, Tyrann and friends have something to say
Dante84 07:18 PM 06-04-2020

#StrongerTogether pic.twitter.com/sfwF9Uvgaa

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) June 5, 2020

We love and support our players. We’re proud of you Patrick and Tyrann.@PatrickMahomes @Mathieu_Era https://t.co/JwL6p0vzP6

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) June 5, 2020

We, the NFL, condemn racism and the systematic oppression of Black People. We, the NFL, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all to speak out and peacefully protest. We, the NFL, believe Black Lives Matter. #InspireChange pic.twitter.com/ENWQP8A0sv

— NFL (@NFL) June 5, 2020

[Reply]
O.city 09:56 AM 06-12-2020
Twisted is boring, if you come to a game staylor you'll wanna hang with me.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:57 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Doors aren't supposed to lock from the inside? That seems backwards
You know what the fuck I mean. You aren’t supposed to get locked inside.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:58 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Wow, sounds like you've had unparalleled success. How would I ever compete with that?

And as I said before, I go to plenty of games and meet plenty of CP members but have never seen you there. I'd like for you to join sometime and I can walk you through some basic statistics....very, very slowly.

[Reply]
staylor26 09:59 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Wow, sounds like you've had unparalleled success. How would I ever compete with that?

And as I said before, I go to plenty of games and meet plenty of CP members but have never seen you there. I'd like for you to join sometime and I can walk you through some basic statistics....very, very slowly.
I’m not competing with you. I really don’t care. I live a very comfortable life in paradise. In terms of quality of life, I don’t need to compete with anybody on CP.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:59 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
I'd whip all your asses. Ask Sauto about that. He's still recovering.

[Reply]
KC Hawks 10:01 AM 06-12-2020
I like the Kansas City Chiefs.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:13 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

Another example would be that a black man with a gram of crack might get 20 years. A white man with a gram of powder coke might get 20 months or probation. (actual sentence depending on laws in that state and whatnot, but you get the idea.)

I mean, there are any number of examples you can find.
Again - that was due to legislation pushed by black leadership. THEY asked for its inclusion.

Much of it was fueled out of Harlem, of all places. Residents there were tired of drug dealers and spiraling crime rates. Vander Beatty was a prominant black NY politician at the time was actually pushing for the death penalty. Good ol' Charlie Rangel was continuing to push for stern sentencing guidelines through the 90s.

Additionally - the penalty for meth, which has the same relatively low cost, easy access and clear demographic preference (this time by whites) is the same as the penalty for crack cocaine.

This is another instance where disparate impact is seen as de factr racism and that's just not the case. This is why disparate impact is wildly disfavored in the law and is generally easily discredited when subject to any level of scrutiny.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:16 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
staylor is the Pete of this thread.
staylor and Pete are the staylor and Pete of a LOT of threads.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:16 AM 06-12-2020
DJ don’t even waste your time arguing with Meck.

He has already admitted to his biased take on cops.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:22 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:

Burn. It. Down.
Anytime these words are used it is extreme and therefore stupid.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:25 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
Guys remember, you can't judge cops if they are bad at their job. It's a hard job!!

Being an NFL player is also hard. That's why you never see anyone on this forum criticize bad NFL players.
What a stupid comparison. Because a fucking game is the same as life and death. You can do better.

[Reply]
staylor26 10:31 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
What a stupid comparison. Because a fucking game is the same as life and death. You can do better.

King has been nothing but a fucking moron in this thread.

He doesn’t know the difference between protesting and looting/rioting.

He doesn’t know the difference between condemning bad cops and generalizing all of them.

He thought it was funny that I got upset due to being called a racist when my best friend that was black was murderered which makes that a touchy subject for me.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:33 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
King has been nothing but a ****ing moron in this thread.

He doesn’t know the difference between protesting and looting/rioting.

He doesn’t know the difference between condemning bad cops and generalizing all of them.

He thought it was funny that I got upset due to being called a racist when my best friend that was black was murderered which makes that a touchy subject for me.
You gonna wave that dead body around like a shield this entire thread, sparky?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:35 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
You gonna wave that dead body around like a shield this entire thread, sparky?
He thinks it’s a fucking joke and apparently you do too. Kill yourself.
[Reply]
-King- 10:48 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This is your response to a post where I opened up about my best friend that was murdered? A post that wasn’t even directed to you? A bunch of laughing emojis?

You’re clearly nothing but an instigating contrarian pillowbitergot and you have to nerve to imply that I’m immature?

Go fuck yourself.
Youre talking about traveling to fight someone from an online forum. Read your posts in this thread. It's like you failed out of the Dane McLoud school of insults. You sound like a kid trying to be edgy. Calm down a tad.
[Reply]
Page 82 of 95
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692 > Last »
Up