ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 82 of 114
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
NJ Chief Fan 12:17 AM 09-08-2006
Originally Posted by luv:
Would the illegal part be the digging her up or the ****ing her part? Vivid imagination ya got there.

you obviously been spending to much time in this thread, go and fine the thread some one started yesterday(i believe it was by chagrin) where 3 dudes were arrested for digging a grave and were about to rape some girl that died a week earlier
[Reply]
luv 12:19 AM 09-08-2006
Originally Posted by NJ Chief Fan:
you obviously been spending to much time in this thread, go and fine the thread some one started yesterday(i believe it was by chagrin) where 3 dudes were arrested for digging a grave and were about to rape some girl that died a week earlier
My bad. 9:30AM meeting. I need to get to bed.
[Reply]
BIG K 12:22 AM 09-08-2006
Originally Posted by luv:
Would the illegal part be the digging her up or the ****ing her part? Vivid imagination ya got there.
:-) Actually, both are against the law. At least in CA they are. Not to sure of the laws elsewhere....... :-)
[Reply]
BIG K 12:35 AM 09-08-2006
im not angry im just against cops, all they do is harrass me, a few summers ago i use to have cops follow me home almost every night, if it makes any difference i dont mind state troopers as much, but local cops can eat Moooo shit and die

That cracks me up, really.....if I run into a cop, I will let him know of your struggles..... :-)
[Reply]
CHENZ A! 02:24 AM 09-08-2006
so i like to smoke a little pot, im not gonna go out and kill some one or rob some one or go dig up some broads grave and rape her
consider yourself lucky that you don't live in JC

Bunch of ****in Nazi dicks like that cat that shot Foley
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:24 AM 09-08-2006
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Per the advice of my attorney I cannot condone this suggestion.
Hmmmmm.......Mer/Katipan is gone; and Brian is offering this tid-bit? :-)

:-)

:-)
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 11:57 AM 09-08-2006
short version please.
[Reply]
Brock 11:59 AM 09-08-2006
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
short version please.
Mooo's a playa with a North American Cougar for a girlfriend.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 11:59 AM 09-08-2006
But was it fun. Can you give us the Penthouse letters version please.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:03 PM 09-08-2006
See? None of you can find a picture.
[Reply]
bogie 12:03 PM 09-08-2006
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Mooo and Luv hooked up. Luv wanted a relationship. Mooo led her to believe he was single. Mooo is f*ckin' a MILF. Luv got very, very hurt. Mooo hasn't been able to locate his balls. Mooo's MILF posted and has more balls than Mooo. Luv and the MILF have kissed and made up. Mooo still hasn't found his balls.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:05 PM 09-08-2006
I want to see Mooo's MILF. I love MILFs. My next door neighbor is MILFtastic. I want to bang her in the back of her SUV.
[Reply]
KC Dan 12:07 PM 09-08-2006
Originally Posted by bogie:
Mooo and Luv hooked up. Luv wanted a relationship. Mooo led her to believe he was single. Mooo is f*ckin' a MILF. Luv got very, very hurt. Mooo hasn't been able to locate his balls. Mooo's MILF posted and has more balls than Mooo. Luv and the MILF have kissed and made up. Mooo still hasn't found his balls.
And, we are still awaiting those pics...
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 12:10 PM 09-08-2006
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Bd your smokes are full and im in a hurry. - i have tech training in dallas for a while and then ill be out in the field.

take care bro

matt
[Reply]
ferrarispider95 12:11 PM 09-08-2006
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
I want to see Mooo's MILF. I love MILFs. My next door neighbor is MILFtastic. I want to bang her in the back of her SUV.
From the nature of this thread and her ability to forgive mr. moooo, I got a feeling she is not a milf, but more like an old skank.
[Reply]
Page 82 of 114
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692 > Last »
Up